Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 2023 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 30339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30324

    Dani (KayKay), Heather, Skylar, Sara, or Redhead bombshell?

    I know someone has something to say about Dani, Heather, Skylar, Sara, or the redhead bombshell. Please help a guy out and let me know what you know about any of these!

    I'll only be in town for one night and can't decide.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...2/725159976505

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/boone...-/910317318784

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/006872311877

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/359114422654

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/448827555277

  2. #30323
    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She's still around and still a good time.
    So to ask what many are thinking LOL. URL or link?

  3. #30322
    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I tried a few weeks ago. I show up a couple of minutes early and she tells me her "sister" showed up unexpectedly and she is trying to make her leave. So I wait. While I'm waiting I recall a previous visit where she told me her sister is homeless and a heavy drug user. I initially thought Belle was clean, but the story about her sister made me doubt it. I don't like seeing providers with demons. At the 15 min mark, I left. I thought she was going to be a reliable provider based on previous visits.
    I say Belle is good people and prob clean for the most part unless something changed recently. Her sister is Bre and she advertises also and has been in the game many years and yes Bre is a heavy user. Bre used to be my go to many years ago. One time I booked Bre earlier this year because I hadn't seen her in so long, and she had Belle and her bf wait outside, but Bre was just ghosting me and possibly stealing from Belle. I saw Belle waiting outside of waiting for Bre and I to play, and then I saw Bre scurry across the hotel parking lot and into a vacant lot. I do believe Snow who posts Stg is a 3rd sis. For what that's worth.

  4. #30321
    She's still around and still a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    She was great. Enjoy being a complete cum receptacle. Always bare, could leave it anywhere including CIP. Decent deepthroat. She did doubles for awhile with a young Latina too, she'd eat the hell out of that girls snatch. Very hot. Has anyone seen her recently?

  5. #30320

    Belle

    I tried a few weeks ago. I show up a couple of minutes early and she tells me her "sister" showed up unexpectedly and she is trying to make her leave. So I wait. While I'm waiting I recall a previous visit where she told me her sister is homeless and a heavy drug user. I initially thought Belle was clean, but the story about her sister made me doubt it. I don't like seeing providers with demons. At the 15 min mark, I left. I thought she was going to be a reliable provider based on previous visits.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarsCambria90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently?

  6. #30319

    Belle

    Anyone seen her recently?

  7. #30318

    Alexis Marie

    Anyone have any experience with AM. DM is good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/595937707709

  8. #30317
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    She has dentures? Ewww.
    I saw her some time ago and didn't know that was the case until she popped them out.

    Like others said she is older and it does show although her body still is pretty tight.

    But when the dentures came out that ended up being a turn-off for me and I had a hard time keeping things going.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?
    There's quite a few reviews about her so do a search. She's a decent time but kinda crazy so you need to consider whether you're willing to take that chance to deal with the wacky side of things.

  9. #30316

    Mrs Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    I see Jade is posting again. I searched her name and her reviews were mixed and I was wondering if anyone has seen her lately, any good? And what her damage was. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/645535948571
    Anyone seen her?

  10. #30315

    Any reviews on heather?

    I'm visiting in a few weeks and was seeing if anyone can tell me about heather.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/122681163644

  11. #30314

    Texting App

    Quote Originally Posted by Starwarsguy  [View Original Post]
    What texting app are you using? Are there phone apps too for those that want to voice verify?
    I have used Google Voice for years. Any other suggestions to use?

  12. #30313
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryCotter  [View Original Post]
    Guys. I need to creampie someone tonight or tomorrow. Girls don't publish their willingness to do this publicly. The cleaner the better, and preferably in the southern Carolina, but I will travel and I will risk potentially dangerous pussy. Please send your recommendations. PM is fine. I'm clean. I haven't barebacked in over a year. Thanks in advance.
    Did you check the BBFS thread? I find that lots of ladies will creampie if you ask them and offer extra.

  13. #30312
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    She was great. Enjoy being a complete cum receptacle. Always bare, could leave it anywhere including CIP. Decent deepthroat. She did doubles for awhile with a young Latina too, she'd eat the hell out of that girls snatch. Very hot. Has anyone seen her recently?
    Whoa whoa whoa, she wouldn't happen to eat your load out of another's girls snatch would she? I've had a threesome before but would love to go bare on two girls, cum in one and then have the other eat it out.

  14. #30311
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryCotter  [View Original Post]
    Guys. I need to creampie someone tonight or tomorrow. Girls don't publish their willingness to do this publicly. The cleaner the better, and preferably in the southern Carolina, but I will travel and I will risk potentially dangerous pussy. Please send your recommendations. PM is fine. I'm clean. I haven't barebacked in over a year. Thanks in advance.
    If you have the funds pick up a sugar baby or two. Way more likely to let you creampie them, usually you can find some pretty good ones around Spartanburg / Greenville. And the cost is usually about 66% of that of Charlotte.

  15. #30310
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmJustMe21  [View Original Post]
    While visiting Charlotte, I met this lovely soul. She is kind and easy to work with. She was attentive and open, and she made me feel comfortable throughout our time together. She is a slim thick woman and I promise you will have a great time.

    Here are her sites:

    https://callescort.org/980-800-8852

    https://tryst.link/escort/echouniq
    Setting something up with her next week. How were her tits? I love a good mouth full. I don't mind spending a little extra for quality. How was the overall experience?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape