Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 980 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 14699
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14669

    Aurora

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...n/303960353168

    Looks like new potential. Anyone experience yet?

  2. #14668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    That's the well known Ripoff Ashley I do believe.

    From the Wetzel diner, Never brought my desert but tried to charge me anyway. AJdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by Titehead  [View Original Post]
    This is the woman that Southern Belle sent me a picture of when she said she wasn't available. I don't do bait and switches. Southern Belle had a good review but I have to wonder about that now.
    .

  3. #14667

    Southern Belle YMMV.

    Saw her last week.

    Initial comms to connect were reasonably timely and I set up for evening.

    Checking as I told her and got answer back in about 10 min, then good texts getting there and in the door.

    And St Pete area on 34th area in small no tel. Man & woman leaving just as I arrived. Lady was blonde and may have been one in this post.

    SB's room was clean, she looks like her pictures, was polite and friendly. Was there for the CIM and was not disappointed. She asked my preference on position, so I laid back and let her work. I asked to return the favor and she didn't say no, but didn't shift around to offer it. Still had clothes on, but she has one of those magic mouths that work you up fast, so I enjoyed it. FF was an option and I finished holding her head. She went with it all. I suspect WS, as she was in bathroom longer than just to get wash cloth.

    She hadn't asked, but I made sure I handed over the hhr donation as we sat and chatted.

    She's a good conversationalist, mentioned she had been on Mega Personals at one point but account was hacked. She had a FWB vibe the whole time, but not the feel of a long term player.

    No fragrances, no habits noted. Would repeat but would make sure a full view will be offered. Maybe I got lucky, but she was a good easy time w / no rushing, but did mention she let the girl I saw leaving use her room for dates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...-/773599343310

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    SB did the same to me. That chick's name is Ash I believe? She said she had a place on 54th St and 42nd Ave. Quoted me 140 qv but took my offer of 80. She had a date when I arrived down her way and ended leaving but the date ran over in time.

  4. #14666

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Titehead  [View Original Post]
    This is the woman that Southern Belle sent me a picture of when she said she wasn't available. I don't do bait and switches. Southern Belle had a good review but I have to wonder about that now.
    That is Niki. She is a known set up and have you robbed girl. She can be found on LC. Guess she's trying to branch out and try new scams. Maybe she hacjked Southern Belle's account ad is using it as the bait and switch?

  5. #14665
    Quote Originally Posted by Titehead  [View Original Post]
    This is the woman that Southern Belle sent me a picture of when she said she wasn't available. I don't do bait and switches. Southern Belle had a good review but I have to wonder about that now.
    SB did the same to me. That chick's name is Ash I believe? She said she had a place on 54th St and 42nd Ave. Quoted me 140 qv but took my offer of 80. She had a date when I arrived down her way and ended leaving but the date ran over in time.

  6. #14664

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Casey since she has been back in town.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/214875649
    Not within the last year because she was away for a bit. Solid performer just have to keep her on task sometimes or it will be long time until you start the session.

  7. #14663

    Casey or Kasey

    Anyone seen Casey since she has been back in town.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/214875649

  8. #14662
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderstoodLeo  [View Original Post]
    Stay as far away from that one as you can. She goes by Niki or some spelling like that. She will set you up and rob you. You have been warned. Her LC ad https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/214898976.

  9. #14661

    Unkown from So. Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by UnderstoodLeo  [View Original Post]
    This is the woman that Southern Belle sent me a picture of when she said she wasn't available. I don't do bait and switches. Southern Belle had a good review but I have to wonder about that now.

  10. #14660

    Viper Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...a7124d116c9794

    Has good reviews on LC. Had a positive thumbs up in Jan but no real details and no reviews since. Has anyone seen recently?
    Dreamt her about a month ago. All good BBBJ was fire.

  11. #14659

    April

    She was attractive and definitely had a nice body for her age. She was so strung out unfortunately. And, to make this an educational experience. Choreoathetosis ("Crack Dancing" Severe, flowing, or jerky involuntary movements affecting the limbs, face, and trunk can occur after heavy crack cocaine use.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...626/7272421753
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8924.jpg‎  

  12. #14658

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the heads up. I don't like the once who play the wait games. And heavy girls are not my thing. The closer to the bone the sweater the meat.
    Maybe a poor choice of words on my part. I was trying to say that her pictures (at least the ones of her face) seem to be a little dated. I would not classify her as heavy.

  13. #14657
    Quote Originally Posted by RazzleDazzleM  [View Original Post]
    I'm so surprised to see these reviews tbh. I waiting outside her place for over an hour one day (after texting to set everything up the night before and the morning of) and it was always I'm almost ready, I lost my phone, I got out of the shower, I want to look nice, I'm having a bad day, something came up, blah blah blah, until I left. I went back the next day after she said sorry and please and this, that, and the other thing, and this time she managed to get me to wait over two hours, all while texting back and forth with excuses about as creative as "the dog ate my homework. " I guess I'm doing something wrong, but if you include all the texts and all the time I spent waiting for her, she ate up about 5+ hours of my life, and I have nothing to show for it. I'm honestly kind of jealous either of you managed to see her at all, even though it seems like she got a bit bigger. Oh well for me!
    Thanks for all the heads up. I don't like the once who play the wait games. And heavy girls are not my thing. The closer to the bone the sweater the meat.

  14. #14656
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger247  [View Original Post]
    I concur with you regarding one and done also. For one the scheduling and price point better can be hard without the aggravation. She also books appointments closely. Her oral skills are spectacular though and was worth the sample. YMMV but I was glad I experienced the time with her.
    I'm so surprised to see these reviews tbh. I waiting outside her place for over an hour one day (after texting to set everything up the night before and the morning of) and it was always I'm almost ready, I lost my phone, I got out of the shower, I want to look nice, I'm having a bad day, something came up, blah blah blah, until I left. I went back the next day after she said sorry and please and this, that, and the other thing, and this time she managed to get me to wait over two hours, all while texting back and forth with excuses about as creative as "the dog ate my homework. " I guess I'm doing something wrong, but if you include all the texts and all the time I spent waiting for her, she ate up about 5+ hours of my life, and I have nothing to show for it. I'm honestly kind of jealous either of you managed to see her at all, even though it seems like she got a bit bigger. Oh well for me!

  15. #14655

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Simms156  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Has a decent incall in South St. Pete and she's open to the different acronyms. Not a bad time, but I think she's outgrown some of her pics. One and done for me.
    I concur with you regarding one and done also. For one the scheduling and price point better can be hard without the aggravation. She also books appointments closely. Her oral skills are spectacular though and was worth the sample. YMMV but I was glad I experienced the time with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape