Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 535 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 8013
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7998

    Does anyone know Autumn? Pic included

    This lady is moving to my town (Asheville NC). Looks like she's from your neck of the woods, but I can't find any info or reviews about her. Do any of you fine folks have any details you coud share about her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-10-07 at 11.59.39 AM.jpg‎  

  2. #7997
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    I got the strong impression with her that while of course she's in the biz to make money but that she also really digs it. She's definitely not a clock watcher after my time was up she was really in no hurry to get me out the door. MJ.
    Oh she digs it and then some.

  3. #7996
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboi50  [View Original Post]
    Unless she's went downhill sum I viewed her as a MILF I'd see in Publix she was fun.
    One thing to know about her when you book an appointment it's definitely necessary to mention that you don't want to see her if she is having her period. She booked an appointment with me and when I showed up she failed to mention anything about being on her period until we were naked and in the bed it made for a very unpleasant experience lots of odor that I didn't appreciate plus to me it's just unsanitary to be with a woman when she's having her monthly cycle. I know not everyone feels that way but that's just my own personal preference so something to consider if you book her be sure to mention that you don't want to see her if she's having her period if that matters to you. MJ.

  4. #7995
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladz  [View Original Post]
    I refer to her as "Grippy". As in east to grip ahold of when railing her. I've used her a few times and always had great results. Very open menu, has not said no to me yet. And communication is not the best but better than some out there. She is also very open to MMF.
    I got the strong impression with her that while of course she's in the biz to make money but that she also really digs it. She's definitely not a clock watcher after my time was up she was really in no hurry to get me out the door. MJ.

  5. #7994
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...h/248891919956

    Had a good visit with Diamond. Her communication was okay but not great. The visit overall was good she had a nice accommodating menu. She is a fairly thick girl so if that's not your thing then it's not your thing I wouldn't say BBW but she's a chunky chick. Very flexible and we had a great time I took advantage of one of her daily specials. She was very pleasant to be with and I would see her again. MJ.
    I refer to her as "Grippy". As in east to grip ahold of when railing her. I've used her a few times and always had great results. Very open menu, has not said no to me yet. And communication is not the best but better than some out there. She is also very open to MMF.

  6. #7993
    Quote Originally Posted by MGMGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Had my first dream with Tuesday today, which I guess is a rite of passage up here. After I saw her in person I knew I didn't want to do FS but damn she can get down on that thing. Not bad, not bad at all.
    Unless she's went downhill sum I viewed her as a MILF I'd see in Publix she was fun.

  7. #7992

    Diamond

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...h/248891919956

    Had a good visit with Diamond. Her communication was okay but not great. The visit overall was good she had a nice accommodating menu. She is a fairly thick girl so if that's not your thing then it's not your thing I wouldn't say BBW but she's a chunky chick. Very flexible and we had a great time I took advantage of one of her daily specials. She was very pleasant to be with and I would see her again. MJ.

  8. #7991
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMan502  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/214475567 Damn, you want me to fill up your tank and go out there and fuck her for you too?! Obviously pics are fake, but she's a hot Latina.
    Lmao thanks man.

  9. #7990
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMan502  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/214475567 Damn, you want me to fill up your tank and go out there and fuck her for you too?! Obviously pics are fake, but she's a hot Latina.
    Handy I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself! MJ.

  10. #7989
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango  [View Original Post]
    Op could've posted number and link and be more specific. Got us acting like detectives trying to find who he's talking about. Come on now, it's kinda ridiculous.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/214475567 Damn, you want me to fill up your tank and go out there and fuck her for you too?! Obviously pics are fake, but she's a hot Latina.

  11. #7988
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavaliers  [View Original Post]
    I second that Drsmooth1, Inquiry minds wants to know.
    Op could've posted number and link and be more specific. Got us acting like detectives trying to find who he's talking about. Come on now, it's kinda ridiculous.

  12. #7987

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMan502  [View Original Post]
    Escort Babylon, listcrwler.
    You have DM.

  13. #7986

    Latina Inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing! There are two separate ads for Cahaba, Paola and Estaphany, which one did you visit? And what is the menu?



    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/214475598

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/214475567
    I second that Drsmooth1, Inquiry minds wants to know.

  14. #7985

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMan502  [View Original Post]
    Black Colombian hosting out off Cahaba Heights. Advertises on EB. Banging body, sexy af.
    Thanks for sharing! There are two separate ads for Cahaba, Paola and Estaphany, which one did you visit? And what is the menu?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/214475598

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/214475567

  15. #7984
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty30  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...s/654520252373

    Saw Niki twice now. One time was in Bessemer and the other was downtown but both visits were nice. She is the girl in the pics. BBJ, CFS, and no rush. Very easy to have a conversation with. Will repeat.
    I love this girl. She's bigger than a lot of people might like but she's just a sweetheart with great skills a nice open menu and a rate that won't break the bank. I see her pretty often and I've never been disappointed! MJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape