Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 2216 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33231
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33216
    Quote Originally Posted by CornholeBi  [View Original Post]
    In town next week, staying in the Oakley area. Looks like my best bets are Divine Rachel or Sexy Sassy? Any preference? Looks like Sassy might be a little more natural / GND. After a RBGFE, borderline PSE if I can swing it.

    Not familiar with the area enough, happy to uber to their incalls, or outcall to my hotel, are either closer to Oakley?

    Appreciate the info. Always hard hopping into a new region asking for details. If you're ever in the Seattle / PDX area, always happy to share info.

    EDIT: Megan Love might fit my redhead MILF needs, too...
    Both solid choices for no bullshit experiences.

  2. #33215

    Rosalia

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 3-4 years ago, looks like the same pics from then. Incall at a Hotel near WestChester area. She was somewhat heavier in person and I remember leaving mediocrity satisfied but also realizing that I had been catfished. I wouldn't recommend her for the catfishing alone, but its possible she has last weight. In situations like that I've learned to turn around and leave when there's too much difference between the pics and the person, I've been screamed at, threatened and cussed out but have no problem walking out.
    I saw her around the same time at a Dayton outcall. The pics are the same but I don't know if it's actually the same girl though. She had some of the biggest boobs that I've ever seen in person. And in the modern Ad they claim to be C cups. There's no way the real girl would say they're Cs. I think in the old ad she said they were Ds or maybe even DDs. I had a good time with her back then and if it was the same girl I might repeat just for old time's sake. But I'm not going to shell out a deposit to find out.

  3. #33214

    Andi

    Had the chance to se her last week. Covington area. Room had smoke smell but I went for it anyway. (Not a fan of smoke).

    Started with some small talk ask her what she enjoyed. Answered oral loves her pussyeaten an gives a good BBBJCIM. She does cum fast but doesn't stopy you for continuing.

    If you like Red Heads she is for you. Nice clean body an not a clockwatcher. She don't post often but said I could share her number with a few trusted seniors.

  4. #33213
    Quote Originally Posted by CornholeBi  [View Original Post]
    In town next week, staying in the Oakley area. Looks like my best bets are Divine Rachel or Sexy Sassy? Any preference? Looks like Sassy might be a little more natural / GND. After a RBGFE, borderline PSE if I can swing it.

    Not familiar with the area enough, happy to uber to their incalls, or outcall to my hotel, are either closer to Oakley?

    Appreciate the info. Always hard hopping into a new region asking for details. If you're ever in the Seattle / PDX area, always happy to share info.

    EDIT: Megan Love might fit my redhead MILF needs, too...
    Both are great I always go to Rachel. Sassy does a good job also. If you in town couple go for both.

  5. #33212

  6. #33211

    Out of towner

    In town next week, staying in the Oakley area. Looks like my best bets are Divine Rachel or Sexy Sassy? Any preference? Looks like Sassy might be a little more natural / GND. After a RBGFE, borderline PSE if I can swing it.

    Not familiar with the area enough, happy to uber to their incalls, or outcall to my hotel, are either closer to Oakley?

    Appreciate the info. Always hard hopping into a new region asking for details. If you're ever in the Seattle / PDX area, always happy to share info.

    EDIT: Megan Love might fit my redhead MILF needs, too...

  7. #33210
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Karisma recently for in call at the Sharonville location she is currently at? Communication has been spotty. I'm always a little nervous about the location. Same place BTOTB stays at. I would appreciate any info. Especially from those that have done the incall.
    Saw her last week. It was a complete pig sty. Days of trash and empty cups everywhere and food crumbs all over the bed. I tried my hardest but the little guy won. It was disappointing over all. Good BBBJ, super tight inside of her. She stripped the condom off twice with her grip and we wound up finishing bbjcimws. I had to shower when I got home to get all the food and other particles off of me. If she cleaned the joint up I'm sure it'd be worth it. She's into feet and anal play but god with that disaster of a place no way was I doing it, and I even skipped daty which is something I do for pleasure usually.

  8. #33209

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyG45  [View Original Post]
    Which lady did you review here. There are two different ones here. One with the tat on her upper right arm and the one with the tat across the chest below her neck. One looks to be a little healthier than the other IMHO.
    The blonde with tat on her arm. The pic of her in the red shirt is her most accurate photo.

  9. #33208

    Its okay

    The incall is a a notel east of the highway. She keeps it clean and dog put away. Tight cat and hella goof head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Karisma recently for in call at the Sharonville location she is currently at? Communication has been spotty. I'm always a little nervous about the location. Same place BTOTB stays at. I would appreciate any info. Especially from those that have done the incall.

  10. #33207
    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214869279

    Saw this chick tonight and it was fabulous. She's gorgeous, looks a lot younger than her age. Decent in near Christ Hospital. Sweet as pie, ready when I got there, no bs and had a nice convo before the deed. Opted for qv for 1. 0 since it was my first time with her. The BBBJCIM was on point. Lots of DT & she does this unique move with her tongue. Going back for sure and next time I want FS cause her body is smokin. Took direction well, lots of roaming, comms were good. A hot chick that's cool in this current crop? Yea I'll repeat, maybe tomorrow.
    Which lady did you review here. There are two different ones here. One with the tat on her upper right arm and the one with the tat across the chest below her neck. One looks to be a little healthier than the other IMHO.

  11. #33206

    Jules

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214869279

    Saw this chick tonight and it was fabulous. She's gorgeous, looks a lot younger than her age. Decent in near Christ Hospital. Sweet as pie, ready when I got there, no bs and had a nice convo before the deed. Opted for qv for 1. 0 since it was my first time with her. The BBBJCIM was on point. Lots of DT & she does this unique move with her tongue. Going back for sure and next time I want FS cause her body is smokin. Took direction well, lots of roaming, comms were good. A hot chick that's cool in this current crop? Yea I'll repeat, maybe tomorrow.
    Is she the brunette or the blonde in the ad?

  12. #33205
    Are there any AA or latina providers in the area?

  13. #33204

    Trouble from eastgate

    Does anybody know any details on this one, I haven't seen any reviews?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214183746#.

  14. #33203

    Tsunami incoming

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214869279

    Saw this chick tonight and it was fabulous. She's gorgeous, looks a lot younger than her age. Decent in near Christ Hospital. Sweet as pie, ready when I got there, no bs and had a nice convo before the deed. Opted for qv for 1. 0 since it was my first time with her. The BBBJCIM was on point. Lots of DT & she does this unique move with her tongue. Going back for sure and next time I want FS cause her body is smokin. Took direction well, lots of roaming, comms were good. A hot chick that's cool in this current crop? Yea I'll repeat, maybe tomorrow.
    Her inbox is going to look like one of those villages in Nepal after this review. Seen the ad for a few weeks and thought she was TGTBT. Thanks!

  15. #33202

    Julez

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214869279

    Saw this chick tonight and it was fabulous. She's gorgeous, looks a lot younger than her age. Decent in near Christ Hospital. Sweet as pie, ready when I got there, no bs and had a nice convo before the deed. Opted for qv for 1. 0 since it was my first time with her. The BBBJCIM was on point. Lots of DT & she does this unique move with her tongue. Going back for sure and next time I want FS cause her body is smokin. Took direction well, lots of roaming, comms were good. A hot chick that's cool in this current crop? Yea I'll repeat, maybe tomorrow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape