LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: UTR. Under the Radar Providers

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 98 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1456
This blog is moderated by Member #6963
  1. #1456

    Nooe

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    For some reason, this chick says she can't find anybody. Couple pictures. If you're interested and OK with at least $$ You can send me away for her to contact you. If you don't want to do that, don't do it. I'm not going to spend a bunch of time messaging guys back-and-forth. If you send me a way for her to contact you, I'll give that to her. If you want to say anything else about you, that's fine. But if you don't send a way for her to contact you don't bother messaging me. I'm not going to spend time messaging back-and-forth. You guys can work out the details.
    It's not that she can't find anyone. She has to respond to messages. I gave up on her a long time ago.

  2. #1455

    Can't host

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    I know one that's mobile but currently living with her mom.
    For some reason, this chick says she can't find anybody. Couple pictures. If you're interested and OK with at least $$ You can send me away for her to contact you. If you don't want to do that, don't do it. I'm not going to spend a bunch of time messaging guys back-and-forth. If you send me a way for her to contact you, I'll give that to her. If you want to say anything else about you, that's fine. But if you don't send a way for her to contact you don't bother messaging me. I'm not going to spend time messaging back-and-forth. You guys can work out the details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4829.jpg‎   IMG_4830.jpg‎  

  3. #1454

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    I know one that's mobile but currently living with her mom.
    Bob, try to PM you but your inbox is full.

  4. #1453
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    She does drive and has a vehicle.
    I'd be interested, I'm usually a lurker. Sent you a PM.

  5. #1452

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    Update to this one who can't host, does not drive, nice body and ass substandard tits, and I guess does not like kissing or to be eaten out which I never do that with any of these girls anyways. So anybody interested in hosting an OK with no kissing and DATY and saggy tits?
    She does drive and has a vehicle.

  6. #1451

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeingIndy91  [View Original Post]
    I can host, please PM details.
    Update to this one who can't host, does not drive, nice body and ass substandard tits, and I guess does not like kissing or to be eaten out which I never do that with any of these girls anyways. So anybody interested in hosting an OK with no kissing and DATY and saggy tits?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4780.jpg‎  

  7. #1450

    Post 1444

    Quote Originally Posted by DStrt46  [View Original Post]
    I'm still interested in this information.
    Did you read my post and it's entirety?

  8. #1449

    Still interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    I know one that's mobile but currently living with her mom.
    I'm still interested in this information.

  9. #1448

    Contact info still still available

    I can host on the NW side and am looking for an occasional friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    I know one that's mobile but currently living with her mom.

  10. #1447
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeingIndy91  [View Original Post]
    I can host, please PM details.
    I second that request please?

  11. #1446
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    I know one that's mobile but currently living with her mom.
    I can host, please PM details.

  12. #1445

    Not complaining

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    For the past several days every time I try to reply to a message somebody sent me I get "could not connect to the server" message. The one guy who sent me a message who is a regular member with zero posting history I have given him her information because he gave me alternate contact method And social media info so she could check him out. I think they're supposed to meet in the next day or so and she's not looking to be super hooker so that may be the end of this.

    The host we have had for years stopped supporting enterprise hard drives so we are trying to run the site on the same kind of drives you would have in a desk top and they can't keep up.
    We have already paid for a new server that will be a massive upgrade from the last one and are planning on migrating this weekend.

    A2
    Did not intend to sound like I was complaining about the site. This site is one hell of a tool for mongers and the price is definitely right.

  13. #1444

    Pm 's

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    I know one that's mobile but currently living with her mom.
    For the past several days every time I try to reply to a message somebody sent me I get "could not connect to the server" message. The one guy who sent me a message who is a regular member with zero posting history I have given him her information because he gave me alternate contact method And social media info so she could check him out. I think they're supposed to meet in the next day or so and she's not looking to be super hooker so that may be the end of this.

    The host we have had for years stopped supporting enterprise hard drives so we are trying to run the site on the same kind of drives you would have in a desk top and they can't keep up.
    We have already paid for a new server that will be a massive upgrade from the last one and are planning on migrating this weekend.

    A2

  14. #1443
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    I know one that's mobile but currently living with her mom.
    Info on her would be great. Can host.

  15. #1442
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    I know one that's mobile but currently living with her mom.
    I can host on the north side and am very interested if you are still sharing. Thank you!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 98 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape