Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 976 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 14627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14582

    411 please

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Limited time only. She is going to be very selective if anyone has a problem with me don't bother hitting my inbox. Serious inquire only. She be in Naples. Won't be an all at once. Senior only.
    PM Sent.

    Please share her info. She looks amazing.

  2. #14581

    Brand spanking new

    Limited time only. She is going to be very selective if anyone has a problem with me don't bother hitting my inbox. Serious inquire only. She be in Naples. Won't be an all at once. Senior only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20261005_141808.jpg‎  

  3. #14580

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her? I'd like more info! Been wanting to pull the trigger on this one! https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/320837417086.
    She's one of the twins, Stephanie and Gina. Bad service, bad vibe, heavy candy. No bueno my friend.

  4. #14579

    Dm with offers brother!

    Can't do tbe V's they hurt my head haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I don't want the V but I have 20 mg.

  5. #14578

    Cialis

    Quote Originally Posted by Groove1  [View Original Post]
    I have a bunch of the 100 mg's V that I would like to trade for the Cial ones if someone is willing. Local meetup and will give details on a hot UTR for right deal, thanks.
    I don't want the V but I have 20 mg.

  6. #14577

    One or the other

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her? I'd like more info! Been wanting to pull the trigger on this one! https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/320837417086.
    Here's something interesting. Last year I looked into this ad. I googled both numbers, came up with two different names. A little further investigating revealed that both women connected to the two phone numbers each had the same birthday.

    Twins!

    I speculate that one of the reasons that their ads never show their face is that at one point both twins were working off the same number. Call, and one or the other would show up.

    By the way, that is their correct age.

  7. #14576

    Any info?

    Has anyone visited her? I'd like more info! Been wanting to pull the trigger on this one! https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/320837417086.

  8. #14575

    V"s traded for Cialis.

    I have a bunch of the 100 mg's V that I would like to trade for the Cial ones if someone is willing. Local meetup and will give details on a hot UTR for right deal, thanks.

  9. #14574

    WTF ever happened to

    Bros before Hoes?

  10. #14573

    Scarlett

    You are the best in my eye and on my cock. From the old guy. Ignore the negativity here.

  11. #14572

    Bam. There it is

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    It didn't pan out with Catie so I went to visit an old friend. Some of you may know her IDK. But I walked in the room nice hotel in Bonita.

    And there was Nykee's dog small fucking world. I go way back with this one used fuck her 2 yrs ago when she was prego.

    Spinner. Body type SW Stacy. More tits. Hot as hell when she's made up. Anyhoo here couple pics I took she would like to see us forum guys. Takes direction well nice pussy. Have her ride your dick. I'm waiting on a number hang in there gentlemen.

    I don't know why but its only letting me download one pic.
    My original post on the spinner. As you see I was surprised to see Nykee dog meaning I had no clue they were living together.

  12. #14571

    She

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper  [View Original Post]
    Which pic is most accurate of what she looks like right now? Seems a few show her more slender, and some with maybe a few extra pounds?. Always hard to tell.
    Is 120 pounds nice ass nice smaller tits SW Stacy type with just a tad more meat.

  13. #14570

    If

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Oh look I respect any information that my brothers on here are willing to share. I'm just saying it's getting a little ridiculous. Like you can't say you review a ton of other girls but the "other girls" just so happen to live with or be doing duos with the same fucking girl.
    You read
    We all have our go to girl / main girl but like I said, maybe once a month. Or maybe don't stuff your go to's name in every fucking thing.

    What do you mean who is PCW? You don't watch the Cubs? LOL!! You got to watch something other than the Yankees and Red Sox!
    You read my original post I stated I went to see her she so happened to stay with Nykee. I didn't know she even knew her. Man I'm straight up with everything I say. I brought so many UTR to the table just to get stabbed in the back. Yes they are posting NOW but nobody would even know about these girls. I post straight legit providers. Have at it then I have another new girl hott as fuck doesn't post but God forbid I stay in my lane now keep them for myself.

  14. #14569

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Here you go you perves. Unfortunately Nykee was asleep. I was pretty spent after a good workout so I had her ride my dick. Caution. She has THE tightest pussy ever. Its like a virgin butthole. Heck of a time getting her in there but once she in lorry have mercy on my cock. They have a nice house. Entrance is on the side makes it nice. I mean its off MLK kinda close to County lock up. But nice quiet street. That is until I shot my load. I think I'm good to go for awhile I'm getting old for this. Man. To be 60 again. I was fucking 2-3 different girls in one day.
    Which pic is most accurate of what she looks like right now? Seems a few show her more slender, and some with maybe a few extra pounds?. Always hard to tell.

  15. #14568

    Think what you will

    Quote Originally Posted by PrettiBoy84  [View Original Post]
    B&W while maybe funny sometimes is absolutely 100% advertising to get free shit.

    That is what he does. Too each is own however he is a complete bullshitter. I have emails of this guy saying nykee is a crackhead but then he posts this! He's continually brought up scarlet saying negative things because she wouldn't see him Because all he wanted was her to give him free service in exchange for a post here. Catie also same thing. It's pretty hilarious it's black and white on the board what this dude does. Nothing against him personally he is just a dude trying to get a nut but I wouldn't be to quick to hang on his every word.
    #1. They all smoke crack. I don't give 2 shits. I prefer they smoke before a session makes them horny.

    #2.

    I wish I hadn't deleted the messages Scarlet for no fucking reason sent me 2 nasty messages because I had posted other girls & never came saw her. Sorry man but I wouldn't pay for that. I'm in this to fuck Hot girls. At least good looking.

    Ad Man any way I can retrieve deleted messages I will straight post them up. And as with Catie what happens between providers & I is nobodies fucking business. Maybe I traded pop tarts still no ones fucking business. As for Nykee I seen the girl one fucking time in 2 years. I left one fucking review so how is that advertising??

    I put Catie & others out there didn't ask for nothing. I won't no more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape