Thread: Cloud 6 Official Thread
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 108
-
Yesterday 23:48 #108Senior Member

Posts: 161Would you say she lives up to her c-org reputation / history?
Originally Posted by AmpedUp3
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 13:37 #107Senior Member

Posts: 38Hitting bonus mode with Lisa
Had some free time before dropping by the airport so I called C6 and was told Lisa was available. She greeted me at the door when I arrived with a big smile, and I liked what I saw. About 5' even, very shapely sexy body with big C+ or D tits, slender middle and curvy hips. Long dark hair, pretty oval face and smiling brown eyes. Looked very sweet and sort of prim, rather than flirty. She grabbed me by the hand and took me to a room and gave me a few kisses and caresses before leaving to let me get ready. When she came back she wasted no time stripping down and getting down to business. Started with some passionate dfk which to be honest was a little too much of the "hard tongue" like some Chinese girls do, but also super intense and lots of wandering hands, which was nice, especially when my hands wandered to her super soft naturals. Then she surprised me by suddenly lying down, spreading her legs wide, and announcing, "I want you to kiss my pussy. " I complied, and she used her fingers to show me the exact spot on her nice clean shaven snatch where she wanted me to focus, and the results were impressive. At first she kept spreading wider and wider and saying, "Very comfortable", while I reached up and squeezed those perfect tits. But then at some point it looked like we reached bonus mode on her pinball machine and she basically want wild, squirming and shaking and grabbing my hair and pulling my face tight into her pussy and sort of grinding away on it. As long as I could breathe it was pretty fun, but by this point she was also basically shouting, "Very comfortable!" So even when I could get enough space to breathe I was laughing so hard I almost couldn't. But after I survived a couple of rounds of this she curved her hips forward, pointed at how starfish and said, "Now you lick here," which I found to be a big turn on and she found also "very comfortable" and pretty soon this set her off in the same way. After a bit of this I stood her up against the table in a standing k9 position and licked her from behind from one hole to the other with also great results. We then covered me up and went through standing mish and k9 with more bonus upgrade results, and finished with me blowing into the cover from behind. Have to say it was pretty fun, maybe especially because she looks so much like a super cute kindergarten teacher that the wildcat side when it comes out is both super fun and kind of surprising. Overall a great time.
-
Yesterday 12:46 #106Regular Member

Posts: 7Pretty much perfect visit with Kiki
I saw Kiki at another place maybe a year and a half back and had a great time. But since then she's become a total master of her craft, which is GFE. I would put the session I had with her yesterday as one of the best 5 (or maybe 3) of my hobbying career. The descriptions in earlier posts are pretty on target. Maybe 5'2" or 3", very narrow waist and cute round butt with super soft C or Ds. Face is cute girl next door rather than super model, but excellent smile and gorgeous eyes. Looks like maybe she got some lip fillers, but if she did they did a great job. Not too much and totally soft. She is one of the truly great kissers for those who like a lighter touch and we started the session with 5 minutes of just great kissing before I dropped down and gave attention to her nipples which responded nicely to the stim. As I licked she put her hands on both sides of my head and pulled me in softly and gave an occasional light moan. It felt very intimate. Then she dropped to her knees and administered an incredible BBBJ, starting with lots of long slow shaft and ball licking, then full insertion where she maintained a gentle suction throughout and massaged my whole shaft with her tongue along the whole length at once, which was fantastic. After a good 10 minutes of the gentle stuff she then went into a kind of "spin cycle" where her hand massaged up and down the shaft using circular motions as her head circled in the other way. Then I laid her down on the table and told her I wanted to return the favor, and she really seemed to totally lose herself in pleasure, with just an occasional statement of "good job, good job" to let me know I was on the right track. And while I licked she reached down with her hands and gently stroked and probed the contours of my ears which, was also wonderfully tender and intimate. By this point I was really feeling like we were getting to that level of connection that I always hope will happen but only occasionally does. After a couple of climaxes we switched to some 69 which to be honest isn't usually my favorite by with Kiki it was just great because she used a combination of tongue and hands and zeroed in on my best spots. After a while she asked what else I wanted and I told her, "I want to kiss you here, and here, and here", starting from the top and going to the bottom, and so we did all 3 and each was great. The mouth kissing I've already described, but having her on top and sort of directing the action was a real turn on. Then she slid up and dangled each of those incredible breasts down for me to lick and suck, and as I did she gave me the most wonderful gentle kisses on my forehead and ears. Again, just super intimate and way beyond the usual session dynamic. Then she slid up and sat on my face and as I went into action she made her own slurping sounds which sounds sort of strange but I have to confess was just totally sexy and after a long about of this when she could sense I was getting to the limit she dropped back and got me off in her mouth with the tongue hand combination. Then some more kissing, cuddling and cleanup. So 50 minutes of some of the best and most intimate feeling time I've ever spent with a provide and we never even got around to insertion. Can't say enough about this girl. Can't wait to go back. A true treasure.
-
10-04-26 22:50 #105Senior Member

Posts: 161Briefly met Pink, she gave off a lot of Susu & Yuki vibes for those who know them. She's also tall similarly to them but with a nicer bubbly butt.
Originally Posted by Cloud6Admin
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 16:38 #104Forum Sponsors

Posts: 39I want to address this. KRDoggy was banned for life well before the sponsor threads were created. It is a long story but he is not welcome on the site in any form. This had nothing to do with him posting in the sponsor thread. This is a safe zone for your posts as long as you do not mention tip or donation (or have pissed off A2 in the past).
Originally Posted by StarDriver2112-shill
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 00:06 #103Forum Sponsors

Posts: 39Football and fun for Sunday!! Plan your day right or you will miss out on one of them.
ℂ⑥ Current lineup 10/4/26
💖 Lisa
Lisa is in her mid 20's, 5'2, 101lbs, long black hair, DCups's, she is very friendly and patient
💖 Kiki
Late 20's, 5'3, brown hair, D's, flat and tight tummy, light tan and very smooth / soft skin, and nice teeth. Very friendly as usual with a perfect figure.
REVIEWS
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7731970
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7729859
💖 Pink
Pink is a young and beautiful Chinese girl that is joining us from her last stop in San Diego. She is 5'5, 118lbs, long black hair and the best pair of E Cups that you will play with this year!
RULES
No mention of tips or gratuity. This is strictly between you and the provider in person. You will be reported or banned for violating this.
We urge you to leave your reviews here. This thread is to keep things transparent but it is up to you guys to help with that. Our girls love to read them as well. Happy Therapist means happy customer.😜
House Fees
🤑 30 minute massage $50
🤑 45 minute massage $55
🤑 60 minute massage $60
Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only
ℂ⑥
📍 Seattle
📞 206-391-7988
-
10-04-26 00:05 #102Forum Sponsors

Posts: 39Thank you for the great reports Green and Star, it really helps the girls and they love to read them!! The best way to keep a favorite in town is to leave a review!!
-
10-03-26 19:37 #101Banned Member

Posts: 3Kiki. Your fuck bot is ready!
[Deleted by Admin]
KRDoggy I told you that you are not welcomed here.
I will ban you and delete your posts every time.
A2
-
10-01-26 12:29 #100Regular Member

Posts: 5Kiki
First of all, description is on point. Shoutout to at Cloud6 Admin & MaybeThisTime.
Had the honor seeing Kiki. Arrived to my appointment on time and handled all the fees. Heard another monger come in asking for Kiki and pretty adamant on it.
Everything went smooth, no troubles at all or awkwardness at all, felt like I was with a trophy wife. She does this little teasing dancing that was the cherry-on-top and got me ready to go in no-time.
Couple of other mongers came in wanting to see Kiki during my visit. Hot commodity I guess.
-
10-01-26 02:57 #99Forum Sponsors

Posts: 39Quick post to introduce the new rotation. And yes when you are checking out the photos, it does say E Cup!
ℂ⑥ Current lineup 10/1/26
💖 Lisa
Lisa is in her mid 20's, 5'2, 101lbs, long black hair, DCups's, she is very friendly and patient
💖 Kiki
Late 20's, 5'3, brown hair, D's, flat and tight tummy, light tan and very smooth / soft skin, and nice teeth. Very friendly as usual with a perfect figure.
💖 Pink
Pink is a young and beautiful Chinese girl that is joining us from her last stop in San Diego. She is 5'5, 118lbs, long black hair and the best pair of E Cups that you will play with this year!
RULES
No mention of tips or gratuity. This is strictly between you and the provider in person. You will be reported or banned for violating this.
We urge you to leave your reviews here. This thread is to keep things transparent but it is up to you guys to help with that. Our girls love to read them as well. Happy Therapist means happy customer.😜
House Fees
🤑 30 minute massage $50
🤑 45 minute massage $55
🤑 60 minute massage $60
Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only
ℂ⑥
📍 Seattle
📞 206-391-7988
-
10-01-26 00:27 #98Senior Member

Posts: 484Best duo Clair + Hailey (Peach)
Wanted to catch Hailey before she leaves, so texted mms thinking she would be at BJ but to my surprise, she was at C6. I later found out that BJ had water problem so she had to be at C6 just for my appt. I confirmed with mms that Clair was still there so I took out extra rose just in case I get 4 hands.
I could only dream about duo with Clair and Hailey, two of my 2026 favorites.
To my surprise, Clair was available so she jumped to the action.
Everything is now just blurred but I remember eating Clair out, looking up her amazing body, she looking down as Hailey was working my jr.
A few minutes later, that view changed to Hailey while Clair almost finished me with her BBBJ.
After some of those, Hailey out the cover and started riding me while I was kissing and sucking Clair's tits and lips.
I felt like I'm having difficult time finishing when the action lasts longer than 30 minutes these days, sadly.
I asked girls to stop to take a break. Hailey had to answer the phone, sounded like she was needed back at BJ so she apologized multiple times before she got dressed and exited.
Clair and I had more time saying good bye but she really wanted to finish me, LOL, so she put a new cover and told me to f her more.
I was mish hard, and finished within a few minutes. She was happy, I was happy.
Gosh, I avoided duo as it's sometimes felt too much, but I would never turn down duo with these two amazing girls.
I guess heading back to Evergreen to see my old friend, Sindy in October, but these two girls will be missed.
-
09-30-26 16:52 #97Senior Member

Posts: 62C6
Late post but saw Gina before she left yesterday, all I can say since the rotation has changed is that cloud has never failed to please. Hopefully these next group of girls are just as good. I know clair is she's always going to be a fave for me. But can't wait to see, and give reviews for the next group.
-
09-30-26 15:18 #96Forum Sponsors

Posts: 39Last day before normal rotation. I do not know yet who is staying and who is going, but here is who is there today
ℂ⑥ Current lineup 9/30/26
💖 Lisa
Lisa is in her mid 20's, 5'2, 101lbs, long black hair, DCups's, she is very friendly and patient
💖 Kiki
Late 20's, 5'3, brown hair, D's, flat and tight tummy, light tan and very smooth / soft skin, and nice teeth. Very friendly as usual with a perfect figure.
💖 Clair
Clair is 22 years old, stands 5'3 and weighs 105 pounds with perfect C Cups. She is absolutely beautiful with that GND look. She has a gentle touch and is very passionate..
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7703073
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7702461
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7720238
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7721070
RULES
No mention of tips or gratuity. This is strictly between you and the provider in person. You will be reported or banned for violating this.
We urge you to leave your reviews here. This thread is to keep things transparent but it is up to you guys to help with that. Our girls love to read them as well. Happy Therapist means happy customer.😜
House Fees
🤑 30 minute massage $50
🤑 45 minute massage $55
🤑 60 minute massage $60
Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only
ℂ⑥
📍 Seattle
📞 206-391-7988
-
09-30-26 14:02 #95Senior Member

Posts: 161Figured out why I recognized her but didn't 100% remember. She was at a shop up north for a single day before auntie flo arrived then decided to not return as the stay would be too short.
Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime
[View Original Post]
IIRC she's typically a premium org girl (iykyk).
Was mistaken about her age. Definitely an early 20's girl, very bright personality and seemed like she'd be a lot of fun and on my TDL.
-
09-30-26 11:36 #94Senior Member

Posts: 161Kiki & Lisa, familiar faces return
Was at the shop yesterday evening, was a little chaotic with 5 girls running around (6 at one point before Peach left). But it's near monthly changeover so expected.
The last two months of roster are going to be pretty hard to beat with Clair and Peach headlining majority of it. But seems dependable returnees are showing up to fill the void.
Next months roster pending the third girl in the coming days, some info below that I noticed while there.
- Kiki (Returnee from Good, Shanghai, & Brisa).
Late 20's, 5'3, brown hair, D's, flat and tight tummy, light tan and very smooth / soft skin, perfect innie kitty, small cakes, and nice teeth. Very friendly as usual and figured looked great still in her tan dress.
- Lisa (I think is also a returnee but don't know much about her previous visit).
Late 20's prob too, shorter girl maybe 5', long black hair, D's, she was wearing a corset like top and seemed very eager with a big smile.













Reply With Quote





