Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 466 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6986
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6986

    Kattt

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    The camera adds a little depth; even though the picture quality is shit.

    She is a mom, so her tits are a little banged up. They look bigger, for some reason, in the picture.
    Any digits? What town is she in? You can PM me as well. Thanks.

  2. #6985

    Eh

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Lucky dude! And better tits than I would have thought!
    The camera adds a little depth; even though the picture quality is shit.

    She is a mom, so her tits are a little banged up. They look bigger, for some reason, in the picture.

  3. Yesterday 05:55


  4. #6984

    Wow! Nicely done!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    Before and during.

    Kind of a shitty action shot. But an action shot nonetheless.
    Lucky dude! And better tits than I would have thought!

  5. #6983

    Here's a couple

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    It's been working for me!

    I'm just waiting for one of you sly dogs to post some with even fewer clothes on!
    Before and during.

    Kind of a shitty action shot. But an action shot nonetheless.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0813.jpg‎   IMG_1600.jpg‎  

  6. #6982
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMancuso  [View Original Post]
    Another fail! One last attempt.
    It's been working for me!

    I'm just waiting for one of you sly dogs to post some with even fewer clothes on!

  7. #6981

    Kattt

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker2475  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Hopefully she keeps up on her birth control before one of us knocks her up.
    Another fail! One last attempt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260925-084639~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260925-085230~3.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260925-084633~2.jpg‎  

  8. #6980
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMancuso  [View Original Post]
    I tried adding some in my original post but either the site was acting up or it was a user error! I'll try again here.
    Yep. Hopefully she keeps up on her birth control before one of us knocks her up.

  9. #6979

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMancuso  [View Original Post]
    I tried adding some in my original post but either the site was acting up or it was a user error! I'll try again here.
    That's her.

    She's a fantastic fuck.

  10. #6978
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a FREAK. Hooked up a few times with her. Much more petite in person. Definitely a good time. Did not pay near that amount. I think she was just in a mood with me. LOL.
    Maybe it was $500 , regardless still to much. Most of these girls will up charge older guys like myself eventually some will negotiate down.

  11. #6977
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Spoke with her last year, she wanted $700 so that ended the conversation. She has been on here for a while and her profile does change locations.
    This girl is a FREAK. Hooked up a few times with her. Much more petite in person. Definitely a good time. Did not pay near that amount. I think she was just in a mood with me. LOL.

  12. #6976

    Kattt from Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker2475  [View Original Post]
    I don't have an account on that app. I know who she is from the other pictures posted.
    I tried adding some in my original post but either the site was acting up or it was a user error! I'll try again here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260925-085230~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260925-084633~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260925-084639~2.jpg‎  

  13. #6975
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    Anyone bang this one yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...Flocale=en_USS

    I'm the beach yoga picture makes me want to pile drive my dick into her.
    Spoke with her last year, she wanted $700 so that ended the conversation. She has been on here for a while and her profile does change locations.

  14. #6974
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I love banging her. She's a good one.
    Honestly she's great. A lot better than other sluts on there.

  15. #6973
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMancuso  [View Original Post]
    Did you see the link provided in post 6961?
    I don't have an account on that app. I know who she is from the other pictures posted.

  16. #6972

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMancuso  [View Original Post]
    Did you see the link provided in post 6961?
    We're talking seeking not SB.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 466 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape