Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1151 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17259
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #17259
    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    Definitely an escort. She pushes hard to meet right away and she just wants a quick fuck. She did offer to use her truck so if you want what I assume is a cheap quick fuck then have at it.
    Not against an occasional quick fuck since I have a rotation of girls I'm more intimate with. Depends on logistics and availability though. The type of quick fuck girl I want needs to be close and available on short notice, if one of my main ones has to cancel.

    Either way not going to do it in her truck LOL (no offense to those who do car dates).

  2. #17258
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    A definite escort. Her first message included cum instead of come LOL. Then, she asked for money so she's pretty shady. I'll likely stay away but, I'm just curious if anyone has seen her before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-c74edd5dd24a
    Definitely an escort. She pushes hard to meet right away and she just wants a quick fuck. She did offer to use her truck so if you want what I assume is a cheap quick fuck then have at it.

  3. #17257

    Monica

    A definite escort. Her first message included cum instead of come LOL. Then, she asked for money so she's pretty shady. I'll likely stay away but, I'm just curious if anyone has seen her before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-c74edd5dd24a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ec0078ef-1136-4db3-a324-9f8b9fefe0b2_2x.jpg‎  

  4. #17256

    Re: Andi

    Quote Originally Posted by Makos  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Andi?
    She flaked on me, when I tried to meet her. Not an ghosting outright but gave me a flimsy excuse. Her social media shows a woman very dedicated to her man. And, she may have a new baby. She pretty, so I'm willing to try again, but the situation is tingling my Spidey senses, so I'm looking into other options first.

  5. #17255

  6. #17254

    2 k LOL

    LOL 2 k.

    Standard ppm in and around ATL is $200 and $300 for a hot girl. Don't ever go above these.

    Few desperate loosers pay GPS prices and ruin for all.

    If all daddies, stick to these rules and standards, all will be banging consistently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizersoze1  [View Original Post]
    The third one is on tryst and offers GFE for 2 k.

  7. #17253
    Quote Originally Posted by TJennings7024  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-f2ea33b2233b

    She's been around for a while. Also see her on vanilla dating apps. GPS. Wants a real monthly allowance or sky high ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-3c6a23c542f1

    Good texter but wants 1 K. Didn't even counter.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-f182d94df334

    Some of you might recognize her as an independent massage girl. She hasn't been on in a few days but curious to see how much she tries to extract from seeking guys when she's giving handies for 200.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-d1bb412b3504

    She's a pro and acts like it, but solid and doesn't break the bank. If I recall her escort rates are probably like 225 or something but I didn't realize this before offering 3 $. Not sure if she tries to get more out of seeking.
    The third one is on tryst and offers GFE for 2 k.

  8. #17252
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-f2ea33b2233b

    She's been around for a while. Also see her on vanilla dating apps. GPS. Wants a real monthly allowance or sky high ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-3c6a23c542f1

    Good texter but wants 1 K. Didn't even counter.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-f182d94df334

    Some of you might recognize her as an independent massage girl. She hasn't been on in a few days but curious to see how much she tries to extract from seeking guys when she's giving handies for 200.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-d1bb412b3504

    She's a pro and acts like it, but solid and doesn't break the bank. If I recall her escort rates are probably like 225 or something but I didn't realize this before offering 3 $. Not sure if she tries to get more out of seeking.

  9. #17251

    Andi?

    Anyone have any info on Andi?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Andi.jpg‎  

  10. #17250
    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    That's the point of posting the link, which is more helpful than a pic.
    Link gets deleted when they create new profiles. Pic is helpful.

  11. #17249
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    Was she posted before?
    Is that Krista Rickman who lives in downtown area? If so, she is wacky and dangerous and you would be advised to avoid. I can't be certainly it's the same person, but looks very similar at least.

  12. #17248

    Avoid her

    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    Was she posted before?
    Well discussed ROB. She's got several dudes. Trust them the juice ain't worth the squeeze.

  13. #17247
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I sent you a warning that I was going to ban you at the next ARG infraction you made.

    This is the FO portion of the FA action.

    A2

  14. #17246
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    Was she posted before?
    Yes somebody posted she robbed or something a while back.

  15. #17245
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    Was she posted before?
    Extensively in the rip off section.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape