Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 30350
-
10-06-26 13:59 #30320Senior Member

Posts: 443Belle
I tried a few weeks ago. I show up a couple of minutes early and she tells me her "sister" showed up unexpectedly and she is trying to make her leave. So I wait. While I'm waiting I recall a previous visit where she told me her sister is homeless and a heavy drug user. I initially thought Belle was clean, but the story about her sister made me doubt it. I don't like seeing providers with demons. At the 15 min mark, I left. I thought she was going to be a reliable provider based on previous visits.
Originally Posted by MarsCambria90
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 10:58 #30319Senior Member

Posts: 42Belle
Anyone seen her recently?
-
10-05-26 17:27 #30318Senior Member

Posts: 351Alexis Marie
Anyone have any experience with AM. DM is good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/595937707709
-
10-05-26 10:19 #30317Senior Member

Posts: 164I saw her some time ago and didn't know that was the case until she popped them out.
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
Like others said she is older and it does show although her body still is pretty tight.
But when the dentures came out that ended up being a turn-off for me and I had a hard time keeping things going.
There's quite a few reviews about her so do a search. She's a decent time but kinda crazy so you need to consider whether you're willing to take that chance to deal with the wacky side of things.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 23:09 #30316Senior Member

Posts: 228Mrs Jade
Anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 21:57 #30315Regular Member

Posts: 10Any reviews on heather?
I'm visiting in a few weeks and was seeing if anyone can tell me about heather.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/122681163644
-
10-04-26 17:34 #30314Senior Member

Posts: 200Texting App
I have used Google Voice for years. Any other suggestions to use?
Originally Posted by Starwarsguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 11:34 #30313Senior Member

Posts: 3079Did you check the BBFS thread? I find that lots of ladies will creampie if you ask them and offer extra.
Originally Posted by GaryCotter
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 11:26 #30312Senior Member

Posts: 97Whoa whoa whoa, she wouldn't happen to eat your load out of another's girls snatch would she? I've had a threesome before but would love to go bare on two girls, cum in one and then have the other eat it out.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 11:17 #30311Senior Member

Posts: 97If you have the funds pick up a sugar baby or two. Way more likely to let you creampie them, usually you can find some pretty good ones around Spartanburg / Greenville. And the cost is usually about 66% of that of Charlotte.
Originally Posted by GaryCotter
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 10:03 #30310Regular Member

Posts: 8Setting something up with her next week. How were her tits? I love a good mouth full. I don't mind spending a little extra for quality. How was the overall experience?
Originally Posted by IAmJustMe21
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 08:06 #30309Regular Member

Posts: 16Bad experience
I would recommend staying away from this one. She might let you see her once or twice with a lot of rules, then she'll hit you up for money in between with all kinds of stories then ghost you. Not reliable or honorable at all, I would avoid.
-
10-03-26 23:39 #30308Senior Member

Posts: 228Jade
I see Jade is posting again. I searched her name and her reviews were mixed and I was wondering if anyone has seen her lately, any good? And what her damage was. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/645535948571
-
10-03-26 07:57 #30307Regular Member

Posts: 8Yeah that's my bad I missed that part.
Originally Posted by CuriousGeor
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 07:57 #30306Regular Member

Posts: 8Damn that's my bad. I passed right over the OF part.
Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





