rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 2022 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 30328
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30313
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryCotter  [View Original Post]
    Guys. I need to creampie someone tonight or tomorrow. Girls don't publish their willingness to do this publicly. The cleaner the better, and preferably in the southern Carolina, but I will travel and I will risk potentially dangerous pussy. Please send your recommendations. PM is fine. I'm clean. I haven't barebacked in over a year. Thanks in advance.
    Did you check the BBFS thread? I find that lots of ladies will creampie if you ask them and offer extra.

  2. #30312
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    She was great. Enjoy being a complete cum receptacle. Always bare, could leave it anywhere including CIP. Decent deepthroat. She did doubles for awhile with a young Latina too, she'd eat the hell out of that girls snatch. Very hot. Has anyone seen her recently?
    Whoa whoa whoa, she wouldn't happen to eat your load out of another's girls snatch would she? I've had a threesome before but would love to go bare on two girls, cum in one and then have the other eat it out.

  3. #30311
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryCotter  [View Original Post]
    Guys. I need to creampie someone tonight or tomorrow. Girls don't publish their willingness to do this publicly. The cleaner the better, and preferably in the southern Carolina, but I will travel and I will risk potentially dangerous pussy. Please send your recommendations. PM is fine. I'm clean. I haven't barebacked in over a year. Thanks in advance.
    If you have the funds pick up a sugar baby or two. Way more likely to let you creampie them, usually you can find some pretty good ones around Spartanburg / Greenville. And the cost is usually about 66% of that of Charlotte.

  4. #30310
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmJustMe21  [View Original Post]
    While visiting Charlotte, I met this lovely soul. She is kind and easy to work with. She was attentive and open, and she made me feel comfortable throughout our time together. She is a slim thick woman and I promise you will have a great time.

    Here are her sites:

    https://callescort.org/980-800-8852

    https://tryst.link/escort/echouniq
    Setting something up with her next week. How were her tits? I love a good mouth full. I don't mind spending a little extra for quality. How was the overall experience?

  5. #30309

    Bad experience

    I would recommend staying away from this one. She might let you see her once or twice with a lot of rules, then she'll hit you up for money in between with all kinds of stories then ghost you. Not reliable or honorable at all, I would avoid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2173.jpg‎   IMG_2172.jpg‎  

  6. #30308

    Jade

    I see Jade is posting again. I searched her name and her reviews were mixed and I was wondering if anyone has seen her lately, any good? And what her damage was. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/645535948571

  7. #30307
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeor  [View Original Post]
    Bro, onlyfans will ban anyone who talks about prostitution or meeting with the quickness, their messaging feature even blocks words like meet or whatever. Any of these girls who tell you their primary contact is OF are just pumping subscription revenue.
    Yeah that's my bad I missed that part.

  8. #30306
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1  [View Original Post]
    Who's going to tell him? Someone tell him.
    Damn that's my bad. I passed right over the OF part.

  9. #30305
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryCotter  [View Original Post]
    Guys. I need to creampie someone tonight or tomorrow. Girls don't publish their willingness to do this publicly. The cleaner the better, and preferably in the southern Carolina, but I will travel and I will risk potentially dangerous pussy. Please send your recommendations. PM is fine. I'm clean. I haven't barebacked in over a year. Thanks in advance.
    Let me know if you find one that sounds amazing.

  10. #30304

    Creampie

    Guys. I need to creampie someone tonight or tomorrow. Girls don't publish their willingness to do this publicly. The cleaner the better, and preferably in the southern Carolina, but I will travel and I will risk potentially dangerous pussy. Please send your recommendations. PM is fine. I'm clean. I haven't barebacked in over a year. Thanks in advance.

  11. #30303
    Quote Originally Posted by Msincog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with mary j? She looks incredible.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9199163817
    Bro, onlyfans will ban anyone who talks about prostitution or meeting with the quickness, their messaging feature even blocks words like meet or whatever. Any of these girls who tell you their primary contact is OF are just pumping subscription revenue.

  12. #30302
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    She has dentures? Ewww.
    Eh. I can see the angle, but it's more of a social stigma tbh. I'd much rather see that than some of the rotten, cavity ridden, manure breath mouths of others on the market LOL. To me, dentures are way more hygienic. Who knows what bacteria the meth mouths are harvesting. It's swishing around like mouthwash around your dick during a BBBJ. Which do you prefer now LOL.

  13. #30301
    Quote Originally Posted by Msincog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with mary j? She looks incredible.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9199163817
    Who's going to tell him? Someone tell him.

  14. #30300
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1  [View Original Post]
    Liz has been around for a really long time. I had a MILF fetish 15 years ago and she was still pretty aged then. She's able to remove her chompers for a satisfying gumjob, and she squirts pretty hard. She was fun during that visit, but again, this was some time ago.
    She has dentures? Ewww.

  15. #30299
    Has anyone had a dream with mary j? She looks incredible.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9199163817

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape