Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 566 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 8480
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8480

    Def Not Reagan

    Quote Originally Posted by WiBarginHunter  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that is Reagen??
    Definitely not Reagan. 100%.

  2. #8479
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanF  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...s/038270481001

    I had been wanting to meet this one for a while now, but she disappeared for a few months and only recently came back into the area. Yesterday, she was staying at a hotel just north of the airport and was very welcoming via text, so I decided to give her a try. She opened the door with a smile and immediately came close for a hug and some deep kissing.

    Though I can't say for certain, I'd say she's in her mid to high 40's. I prefer someone with some experience anyway over some young bimbo rushing to get you off and out the door.

    Lexxi is very cautious at first, making sure that I was not LE, but once we got all that out of the way, she seemed much more comfortable and passionate. After some caressing, she dropped to her knees to tease me with her mouth before taking me in like she was hungry. The lights were partially on, so I had a perfect view as she went faster and deeper. Had she made eye contact, I would have lost it right then. Pulled her on to the bed and slowly worked my down to her natural Bush to find her soaked. Her moans were great to be sure. I wouldn't say she's a squirter, but if you make her cum, be prepared for lots of wetness. Lots.

    After three good O's, she begged me to let her go down on me again. The girl was aching to reciprocate and there was no stopping her. Not that I have tons of experience, but I'd put her in the top 5 in my lifetime. As her ad states, not a drop was lost. We then cuddled for a bit and parted ways. I'll repeat for sure.

    Naturally, YMMV. Treat her with respect and she will do the same.
    Pretty sure that is Reagen??

  3. #8478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Preg Roxi

    Got the text night before. Tuesday morning, took a little trip to north Bradenton, in her room, Mr. Black marinating in her mouth, hardened Mr. Black drilling her pussy from the back, which was damn good! Hi Yo Silver!

  4. #8477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Same ole Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanF  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/214861735

    And.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/214776368

    With my hopeful go-to not available, I decided to TOFTT and try this Kat. What a gigantic waste or time and money. Probably the worst waste ever.

    She's drugged out of her mind, promises and does not deliver, is missing teeth, and you'll have a better experience with a moist sock. For the first time ever, I faked an orgasm just to get out of there. She says she prefers doggie, but that's only so she can light up a blunt.

    She alternates locations between a low-rent motel near the airport and a drug house off 301.

    I wish more people reviewed this board, because she deserves none of our bucks. None.
    Kat has been bad for a long time. She spent some time in Orlando and then return back here. I was hoping she was better and was thinking about a visit but, never got around to it. Guess I didn't miss a thing.

  5. #8476

    Lexi does what she promises

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Older I found to be more bang for the buck! She is back, will finally try her out for sho!
    My plumber also visited her last week and she is the lady in the picture and does exactly what she promised. After LEO check, she went on to deliver excellent BBBJ and gave some good CFS. When my plumber couldn't reach climax, she finished it off with a juicy BBBJ and CIM that left him really happy.

    Late 40's, some saggy belly skin but overall attractive and really into it makes it exciting. She is not drugged up, not drunk and completely friendly and relatable.

    A great person for spend some time with. Go for it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...s/038270481001

  6. #8475

    Someone Needs to Put This Kat Down -- What a Waste!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/214861735

    And.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/214776368

    With my hopeful go-to not available, I decided to TOFTT and try this Kat. What a gigantic waste or time and money. Probably the worst waste ever.

    She's drugged out of her mind, promises and does not deliver, is missing teeth, and you'll have a better experience with a moist sock. For the first time ever, I faked an orgasm just to get out of there. She says she prefers doggie, but that's only so she can light up a blunt.

    She alternates locations between a low-rent motel near the airport and a drug house off 301.

    I wish more people reviewed this board, because she deserves none of our bucks. None.

  7. #8474

    Porcelain *

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    So read some good reviews and decide to check her out. Well she does her Popo check and will ask for a non face photo and the ask for a dick pic. Good thing I have some fake photos handy and send those over. She accepts but this took so long my schedule window is closing up. Anyway try again later since I got the verification cleared up so I'm thinking an easier process to schedule. Nope thought wrong. She takes a bit to respond back so know that she's iffy on comms. We set a time but only gives a 2 Hwy intersection but not the incall address or hotel. Anyway know the general location so proceed that way to meet on agreed upon time. Give her a 5 min warning that I'm close to the area and crickets. So she ghosted me with no response back. Either bad luck or she's just not a dependable provider. I've learned not to waste anymore time with Ghosters!

    Early Halloween trick I suppose!
    You got farther than I did! I reached out and got nothing until a day later she replies back "sorry I just saw this now. Reach out next time you're available. " So I reached out again and got nothing once more.

  8. #8473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Sassy?

    Quote Originally Posted by BadPastor  [View Original Post]
    She has one place in palmetto to by and had her fold up like a good sex toy she alway horny alway fun and a good fuck her herknow if you need (321) XXX-0704.
    Looks familiar. Does she have a strong taste for Vodka?

  9. #8472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Dara

    Saw Dara, the easy-going mature small bbw. Settled in and got a damn-good bbj! Cover applied, had her turn around for doggystyle. I love a woman with a stamp to look at as I positioned myself. Mr. Black found its target and hit home! Hitting that ass and looking at that stamp caused a growl to escaped from my lips and I fought on. I fought to keep myself together but, knew it was a battle I would lose. So yes, I felt that tingle in my spine and shot the hell off, just what I came to do and did.

  10. #8471

    She own place in palmetto

    She has one place in palmetto to by and had her fold up like a good sex toy she alway horny alway fun and a good fuck her herknow if you need (321) XXX-0704.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎  

  11. #8470
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    You can look in Tampa or st Pete forums. She was in Tampa for a while by usf.
    She had good reviews when first hit the scene and soon before I was going to check her out the reviews turned negative.

  12. #8469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Don't Stop

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    So read some good reviews and decide to check her out. Well she does her Popo check and will ask for a non face photo and the ask for a dick pic. Good thing I have some fake photos handy and send those over. She accepts but this took so long my schedule window is closing up. Anyway try again later since I got the verification cleared up so I'm thinking an easier process to schedule. Nope thought wrong. She takes a bit to respond back so know that she's iffy on comms. We set a time but only gives a 2 Hwy intersection but not the incall address or hotel. Anyway know the general location so proceed that way to meet on agreed upon time. Give her a 5 min warning that I'm close to the area and crickets. So she ghosted me with no response back. Either bad luck or she's just not a dependable provider. I've learned not to waste anymore time with Ghosters!

    Early Halloween trick I suppose!
    There's a good mouth to enjoy!

  13. #8468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Older is better

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanF  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...s/038270481001

    I had been wanting to meet this one for a while now, but she disappeared for a few months and only recently came back into the area. Yesterday, she was staying at a hotel just north of the airport and was very welcoming via text, so I decided to give her a try. She opened the door with a smile and immediately came close for a hug and some deep kissing.

    Though I can't say for certain, I'd say she's in her mid to high 40's. I prefer someone with some experience anyway over some young bimbo rushing to get you off and out the door.

    Lexxi is very cautious at first, making sure that I was not LE, but once we got all that out of the way, she seemed much more comfortable and passionate. After some caressing, she dropped to her knees to tease me with her mouth before taking me in like she was hungry. The lights were partially on, so I had a perfect view as she went faster and deeper. Had she made eye contact, I would have lost it right then. Pulled her on to the bed and slowly worked my down to her natural Bush to find her soaked. Her moans were great to be sure. I wouldn't say she's a squirter, but if you make her cum, be prepared for lots of wetness. Lots.

    After three good O's, she begged me to let her go down on me again. The girl was aching to reciprocate and there was no stopping her. Not that I have tons of experience, but I'd put her in the top 5 in my lifetime. As her ad states, not a drop was lost. We then cuddled for a bit and parted ways. I'll repeat for sure.

    Naturally, YMMV. Treat her with respect and she will do the same.
    Older I found to be more bang for the buck! She is back, will finally try her out for sho!

  14. #8467

    Lexxi for Lunch

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...s/038270481001

    I had been wanting to meet this one for a while now, but she disappeared for a few months and only recently came back into the area. Yesterday, she was staying at a hotel just north of the airport and was very welcoming via text, so I decided to give her a try. She opened the door with a smile and immediately came close for a hug and some deep kissing.

    Though I can't say for certain, I'd say she's in her mid to high 40's. I prefer someone with some experience anyway over some young bimbo rushing to get you off and out the door.

    Lexxi is very cautious at first, making sure that I was not LE, but once we got all that out of the way, she seemed much more comfortable and passionate. After some caressing, she dropped to her knees to tease me with her mouth before taking me in like she was hungry. The lights were partially on, so I had a perfect view as she went faster and deeper. Had she made eye contact, I would have lost it right then. Pulled her on to the bed and slowly worked my down to her natural Bush to find her soaked. Her moans were great to be sure. I wouldn't say she's a squirter, but if you make her cum, be prepared for lots of wetness. Lots.

    After three good O's, she begged me to let her go down on me again. The girl was aching to reciprocate and there was no stopping her. Not that I have tons of experience, but I'd put her in the top 5 in my lifetime. As her ad states, not a drop was lost. We then cuddled for a bit and parted ways. I'll repeat for sure.

    Naturally, YMMV. Treat her with respect and she will do the same.

  15. #8466

    Porcelain is a Ghoster!

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...l/615201195410

    Anyone have info on this one? I'll be down in Bradenton off the Ellington exit in Palmetto this weekend. Looking for some fun before an event I'm attending.
    So read some good reviews and decide to check her out. Well she does her Popo check and will ask for a non face photo and the ask for a dick pic. Good thing I have some fake photos handy and send those over. She accepts but this took so long my schedule window is closing up. Anyway try again later since I got the verification cleared up so I'm thinking an easier process to schedule. Nope thought wrong. She takes a bit to respond back so know that she's iffy on comms. We set a time but only gives a 2 Hwy intersection but not the incall address or hotel. Anyway know the general location so proceed that way to meet on agreed upon time. Give her a 5 min warning that I'm close to the area and crickets. So she ghosted me with no response back. Either bad luck or she's just not a dependable provider. I've learned not to waste anymore time with Ghosters!

    Early Halloween trick I suppose!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape