Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 5480
-
10-05-26 00:00 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 88I don't know about vacation or what, I was told they had "2 new girls" see my report below, still a good visit.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 23:42 #5464Senior Member

Posts: 345Lanes or Ivy?
I'd like to figure out next best too; altho my experience with Ewa and Kiki hasn't been quite as bad as some are saying. Might have to give Relax one more try. Maybe some of you other mongers switching places will give them a little break and they'll be rested and desperate LOL. Maybe I'll try Lanes or Ivy again. But can't remember if either of them regularly do BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 17:48 #5463Senior Member

Posts: 377Cookie & Crystal
Tried to see Cookie today at Crystal but was told she's on vacation. Anybody have information on if that's accurate? Would love to know where she is if she's moved to a new location.
-
10-04-26 04:17 #5462Regular Member

Posts: 2Perfect summation of relax: a Whorehouse
33 in 1 day for Ewa is crazy LOL, stoped visiting her and relax in general for months, took some time to find me another ATF tho.
Originally Posted by AnyHoleWillDo
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 01:10 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 135Next best after Relax
Where's the next best place that gives the same service as Relax.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
DFK TS with extra. Decent massageX BBBJ. Rimming, All positions. With a good mix of MTs.
Looking for details.
DM if Thai is your preference.
Stay safe out there.
PH.
-
10-02-26 19:56 #5460Regular Member

Posts: 12Absence during massage
What happens when they leave is another girl is on period. Eva is the one who fucks the guy. She said she boned 33 guys one day. (2 girls on period that day) She's good at what she does but definitely not something you bring home to your mother. Happy fucking!
Originally Posted by NeedItOnDemand
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 19:39 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 265Moon massage at Lombard
Today I visited this place for the second time in one Month, I asked for Amy because last time I stop by, she gave me the massage and was very good, she will do L1 or L2 when I asked for L3 she replied the other girl. So today I asked again, and she replied that she doesn't have a condom, but since I was prepared, I show to her that I have a condom, so we agree at $180 aside the one hour massage fee ($70).
It was good a good experience, she has C-scar, but she has a nice small ass, and she is cute, small natural tits. No DFK if she does DFK I would visit her twice a month. She is about 39-40, about 5'1" and black hair a bit below the shoulders.
Good luck guys.
-
10-02-26 19:00 #5458Senior Member

Posts: 262I'm sorry, that's just hilarious. You can complain to MMS, PPS. It might do nothing. But at the very least the leaving in the middle of massage 3 x time is wild and should not happen.
Originally Posted by NeedItOnDemand
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 17:53 #5457Senior Member

Posts: 48Sick of Relax
100%. The relax experience blows now. Went last week and Ewa comes out of a room and I notice somebody else in there. So I ask who that is and she says Mocha. I've read about her here but never tried so I ask. Ewa says sure but on period so only suck LOL. Ok fine. Whatever.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
Mocha comes in the room. Cute girl. She says no BBBJ. I said oh in that case I'll just stick with Ewa. She smiles, leaves and in comes Ewa. Standard table shower, robotic. And then back to room. Stopped 3 x to yell in hall way. Then leaves during my massage. In comes Mocha. "Ewa busy for a bit I do massage". So be it. Then comes Ewa after 15 minutes to suck me off after god knows what she just went through. I said just BBBJ and that what's she provides while stopping to yell during my session.
Staying away from this place. It's not even enjoyable any more.
-
10-01-26 11:42 #5456Senior Member

Posts: 106Sir. There's literally a post from this Monday (9/28) on this forum titled "Lane's Line-up". The third woman referenced may potentially check off a majority of your boxes.
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 08:09 #5455Regular Member

Posts: 12Whorehouse experience
Yes, that is exactly what Relax, a whorehouse with assembly line feel. They are all trying to make a buck but I think all of us guys are getting shorted on our experience. They need a mamasan (sp) to handle all the guys coming in. When you're banging some ass or trying to cum in their mouth you should have to stop so the broad can yell into the hallway. Best way to solve this is go elsewhere for awhile. Just my opinion though.
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 00:24 #5454Senior Member

Posts: 1294One
It's Ginger. Saw her last week at One.
Originally Posted by Mikejpfil
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 17:29 #5453Senior Member

Posts: 218I haven; t been to NJ in awhile but that's because it was filled with Grannies.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 17:09 #5452Senior Member

Posts: 410Lanes.
Like others, I've enjoyed the Relax experience.
But, I'm looking for an experience that is actually more relaxed than Relax because I've always felt I was at the factory assembly line.
Who is the current Lanes line up? And more importantly..
Who in their line up is.
Slim + Younger + Shaven Bare + Fun Attitude + More GFE than Whorehouse Experience + Does Well With Older Guys?
-
09-30-26 10:05 #5451Senior Member

Posts: 152Nice to see new Reports
This may be an unpopular opinion but lately Relax was becoming very monotonous.
No massage whatsoever, rarely any shower, all girls had attitudes (yes Vivi Kiki Ewa).
All was just mechanical.
Nice to see new Reviews on.
Lanes that always been consistently good.
The new one spa (the old Sunny Day).
Sometimes Crystal spa has good ones.
What about Ivy and NJ Health Body?










Reply With Quote






