Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 14621
-
10-04-26 22:52 #14576Senior Member

Posts: 182V"s traded for Cialis.
I have a bunch of the 100 mg's V that I would like to trade for the Cial ones if someone is willing. Local meetup and will give details on a hot UTR for right deal, thanks.
-
10-04-26 05:14 #14575Senior Member

Posts: 418WTF ever happened to
Bros before Hoes?
-
10-03-26 21:14 #14574Senior Member

Posts: 158Scarlett
You are the best in my eye and on my cock. From the old guy. Ignore the negativity here.
-
10-02-26 16:32 #14573Senior Member

Posts: 418Bam. There it is
My original post on the spinner. As you see I was surprised to see Nykee dog meaning I had no clue they were living together.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 16:18 #14572Senior Member

Posts: 418She
Is 120 pounds nice ass nice smaller tits SW Stacy type with just a tad more meat.
Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 16:15 #14571Senior Member

Posts: 418If
You read my original post I stated I went to see her she so happened to stay with Nykee. I didn't know she even knew her. Man I'm straight up with everything I say. I brought so many UTR to the table just to get stabbed in the back. Yes they are posting NOW but nobody would even know about these girls. I post straight legit providers. Have at it then I have another new girl hott as fuck doesn't post but God forbid I stay in my lane now keep them for myself.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 15:55 #14570Senior Member

Posts: 121Spinner
Which pic is most accurate of what she looks like right now? Seems a few show her more slender, and some with maybe a few extra pounds?. Always hard to tell.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 15:52 #14569Senior Member

Posts: 418Think what you will
#1. They all smoke crack. I don't give 2 shits. I prefer they smoke before a session makes them horny.
Originally Posted by PrettiBoy84
[View Original Post]
#2.
I wish I hadn't deleted the messages Scarlet for no fucking reason sent me 2 nasty messages because I had posted other girls & never came saw her. Sorry man but I wouldn't pay for that. I'm in this to fuck Hot girls. At least good looking.
Ad Man any way I can retrieve deleted messages I will straight post them up. And as with Catie what happens between providers & I is nobodies fucking business. Maybe I traded pop tarts still no ones fucking business. As for Nykee I seen the girl one fucking time in 2 years. I left one fucking review so how is that advertising??
I put Catie & others out there didn't ask for nothing. I won't no more.
-
10-02-26 14:23 #14568Senior Member

Posts: 875She def is a looker
I met her about 4-5 months ago for a meet and greet. Sh's legit and yes, she's kinda difficult to get ahold of her. Actually I was quite surprised she accepted my invitation. We had a nice comfy dinner nothing more. Nothing wrong with her, just my schedule. Her ad says she's sapiosexual or something similar and this is exactly what she is. She has quite a vibe IQ. I believe we hit it off from the get go. Can't wait to try the menu of hers.
Originally Posted by Xavier239
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 13:40 #14567Regular Member

Posts: 3Hope
Good luck trying to set something up. Better luck playing the lottery. Tried for 2 weeks of back and forth text BS. Finally tried to call. Voicemail of course.
-
10-02-26 12:52 #14566Senior Member

Posts: 167Scarlett posting
I happen to be in the dentist office this morning waiting my turn and was looking at STG and noticed Scarlett put on a post. I also looked at other sites and she see she posted on Tryst also. So I guess the water park is still open.
-
10-02-26 11:36 #14565Senior Member

Posts: 59Any help here.
Has anyone ever got a actual meet with this one? She's a looker but not a responder.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...m/285704922315
-
10-02-26 11:21 #14564Senior Member

Posts: 174Let us know when her new digits are good. She's a nice one.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 11:19 #14563Senior Member

Posts: 326Oh look I respect any information that my brothers on here are willing to share. I'm just saying it's getting a little ridiculous. Like you can't say you review a ton of other girls but the "other girls" just so happen to live with or be doing duos with the same fucking girl.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
We all have our go to girl / main girl but like I said, maybe once a month. Or maybe don't stuff your go to's name in every fucking thing.
What do you mean who is PCW? You don't watch the Cubs? LOL!! You got to watch something other than the Yankees and Red Sox!
-
10-02-26 07:12 #14562Regular Member

Posts: 13Agreed!
B&W while maybe funny sometimes is absolutely 100% advertising to get free shit.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
That is what he does. Too each is own however he is a complete bullshitter. I have emails of this guy saying nykee is a crackhead but then he posts this! He's continually brought up scarlet saying negative things because she wouldn't see him Because all he wanted was her to give him free service in exchange for a post here. Catie also same thing. It's pretty hilarious it's black and white on the board what this dude does. Nothing against him personally he is just a dude trying to get a nut but I wouldn't be to quick to hang on his every word.











Reply With Quote




