Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 31133
-
10-04-26 11:26 #31103Senior Member

Posts: 97Whoa whoa whoa, she wouldn't happen to eat your load out of another's girls snatch would she? I've had a threesome before but would love to go bare on two girls, cum in one and then have the other eat it out.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 11:17 #31102Senior Member

Posts: 97If you have the funds pick up a sugar baby or two. Way more likely to let you creampie them, usually you can find some pretty good ones around Spartanburg / Greenville. And the cost is usually about 66% of that of Charlotte.
Originally Posted by GaryCotter
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 10:03 #31101Regular Member

Posts: 8Setting something up with her next week. How were her tits? I love a good mouth full. I don't mind spending a little extra for quality. How was the overall experience?
Originally Posted by IAmJustMe21
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 08:06 #31100Regular Member

Posts: 16Bad experience
I would recommend staying away from this one. She might let you see her once or twice with a lot of rules, then she'll hit you up for money in between with all kinds of stories then ghost you. Not reliable or honorable at all, I would avoid.
-
10-03-26 23:39 #31099Senior Member

Posts: 228Jade
I see Jade is posting again. I searched her name and her reviews were mixed and I was wondering if anyone has seen her lately, any good? And what her damage was. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/645535948571
-
10-03-26 07:57 #31098Regular Member

Posts: 8Yeah that's my bad I missed that part.
Originally Posted by CuriousGeor
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 07:57 #31097Regular Member

Posts: 8Damn that's my bad. I passed right over the OF part.
Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 02:34 #31096Senior Member

Posts: 47Let me know if you find one that sounds amazing.
Originally Posted by GaryCotter
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 22:39 #31095Senior Member

Posts: 81Creampie
Guys. I need to creampie someone tonight or tomorrow. Girls don't publish their willingness to do this publicly. The cleaner the better, and preferably in the southern Carolina, but I will travel and I will risk potentially dangerous pussy. Please send your recommendations. PM is fine. I'm clean. I haven't barebacked in over a year. Thanks in advance.
-
10-02-26 17:05 #31094Senior Member

Posts: 228Bro, onlyfans will ban anyone who talks about prostitution or meeting with the quickness, their messaging feature even blocks words like meet or whatever. Any of these girls who tell you their primary contact is OF are just pumping subscription revenue.
Originally Posted by Msincog
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 14:35 #31093Senior Member

Posts: 234Eh. I can see the angle, but it's more of a social stigma tbh. I'd much rather see that than some of the rotten, cavity ridden, manure breath mouths of others on the market LOL. To me, dentures are way more hygienic. Who knows what bacteria the meth mouths are harvesting. It's swishing around like mouthwash around your dick during a BBBJ. Which do you prefer now LOL.
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 14:28 #31092Senior Member

Posts: 234Who's going to tell him? Someone tell him.
Originally Posted by Msincog
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 13:43 #31091Senior Member

Posts: 440She has dentures? Ewww.
Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 12:48 #31090Regular Member

Posts: 8Has anyone had a dream with mary j? She looks incredible.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9199163817
-
10-02-26 11:43 #31089Regular Member

Posts: 8Coming to town
Coming to town next week for a few days and looking for a tatted spinner. Don't really care about ethnicity but would love an Asian. If you could help out with some suggestions I'd appreciate it.












Reply With Quote




