Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1669 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25025

    PYT, Pretty Young Thing

    She started posting a couple weeks ago. She's in Woonsocket.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...d/994317901292

    Qv 120 hh 200, pretty open menu.

    If I see her I'll report back. But if anyone has seen her any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #25024
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen mommy diva lately?

    Is her incall still not the safest? Is she spiraling.
    Saw her a month or two ago, incall at the old spot (East PVD / Rumford), not the safest environment. All the old demons are there, or worse. She would be there among ATFs if she'd clean up, but right now the risk is just too much.

  3. #25023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Devin

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sevenminutesind3vin

    Saw Devin because pictures looked great but as I came back to realize, they always do. Don't get me wrong, nice girl and had a good time but won't be repeating because how she looks now is disappointing to what the photos are. Maybe 20 lbs ago and a few years but she's real, nice, GFE (BBBJ, CIM, DFK maybe but didn't partake because lack of attraction but LFK here and there when felt right) location is residential and as discreet as can be parking in the lot behind in the Providence apartment near the State House. If she got fitter and healthier definitely would've been an ATF but one and done for me. 400/ hr So not bad at all but looking for more attractive providers. Might get back to the Seeking train for looks that I want.
    So she still big. The pictures she using are all old from covid when I saw her. Then I saw her again in 2022 and was disappointed. She got bigger, service was trash if you ask me. She just not for me. I paid her $100 at that time and I will never again.

  4. #25022

    Devin

    https://tryst.link/escort/sevenminutesind3vin

    Saw Devin because pictures looked great but as I came back to realize, they always do. Don't get me wrong, nice girl and had a good time but won't be repeating because how she looks now is disappointing to what the photos are. Maybe 20 lbs ago and a few years but she's real, nice, GFE (BBBJ, CIM, DFK maybe but didn't partake because lack of attraction but LFK here and there when felt right) location is residential and as discreet as can be parking in the lot behind in the Providence apartment near the State House. If she got fitter and healthier definitely would've been an ATF but one and done for me. 400/ hr So not bad at all but looking for more attractive providers. Might get back to the Seeking train for looks that I want.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20261003_170056_Firefox.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Emv La; Yesterday at 18:21. Reason: Added Photo

  5. #25021

  6. #25020
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Tried setting something up and she got annoyed when I said I could be there in a couple of hours. Got the impression she wants you to text / call when you are ready to head right to her and she is first come first serve.

  7. #25019
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen mommy diva lately?

    Is her incall still not the safest? Is she spiraling.
    Last I heard back to hosting out of the spot with her "roommate". Might be a 3rd roommate now. Still spiraling.

  8. #25018
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    What's the story with this one. She posts a lot which kinda tells me she doesn't have a lot of regulars.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/973291860283
    Used to be a good provider and then went downhill. Reports of ripoffs. Went by the name Savannah. Has tried to reinvent herself with mostly mixed reviews. I saw her a few times before she went downhill and liked her, but I'm very hesitant to try her anymore.

  9. #25017

    Mommy diva

    Has anyone seen mommy diva lately?

    Is her incall still not the safest? Is she spiraling.

  10. #25016

    Girl next door

    What's the story with this one. She posts a lot which kinda tells me she doesn't have a lot of regulars.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/973291860283

  11. #25015
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out with two different burner numbers. After 2-3 texts to try and set something up, she quickly goes into ***** mode accusing me of wasting time.

    Good luck. I'd love to fuck her even more to try and fuck the crazy out of her.

  12. #25014

    Green eyed GFE Spinner

    Anyone partake in this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...i/041678821534
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20260930_151210-1.jpg‎   20260930_151218-1.jpg‎  

  13. #25013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    There's a BBW Coco who dances at Mickeys. She will sit down with you even if you try to avoid her. Too friendly.
    Coco is kind of a pain in the ass. She was at Fantasies for a short time and was the same way there. She does have a great set of tits but otherwise just too big in the gut. She also claims to be a no extras girl.

  14. #25012

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    There's a BBW Coco who dances at Mickeys. She will sit down with you even if you try to avoid her. Too friendly.
    Yeah that's her. How's she looking these days? It's been awhile since I've seen her. I'm tempted to stop by mickeys and see but it's a hike for me and I hate coming home smelling like stripper.

  15. #25011

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by JackStrw  [View Original Post]
    She's in Lincoln I believe. I saw her years ago pretty sure she was pregnant, she was working out of an apartment behind cardis in Warwick then. She was pretty friendly but pregnant isn't my thing so I took a step away. She continues to post heard she danced in Cumberland not sure if it's still the case. Anyone see her recently? Wondering how she's held up and if she's still friendly. I'd consider seeing her again.
    She is still at Mickeys. She does like to latch on even if you don't want a dance. I mean for a bigger girl she isn't that bad and I am curious as to her head game. I might try her but I am rarely there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape