Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 871 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 13064
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12989

    K-Agency all the way

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoofPdx  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting so please excuse the basic question. How does the Sunny talent, specifically Mia compare to the kgirl agency talent in LA? Will only be there for a few days and well versed in agency world with references so trying to figure out if I should make the effort to drop by Torrance. Thanks in advance.
    Sunny has great talent, but you are coming to one of the hubs of K-Agency talent. If you are already verified stick to the Koreans unless you are staying in Torrance or somewhere in the South Bay where there are no K-agencies and don't want to drive into LA. Better experience in the apartments anyway with a real shower and an actual bed.

  2. #12988
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Yup, can't wait to see them next week. Two of my favorites.

    If you haven't see them, still a few more days to do so. But like MTT suggested, better plan ahead.
    Will be visiting so please excuse the basic question. How does the Sunny talent, specifically Mia compare to the kgirl agency talent in LA? Will only be there for a few days and well versed in agency world with references so trying to figure out if I should make the effort to drop by Torrance. Thanks in advance.

  3. #12987
    Quote Originally Posted by SabertoothPeni  [View Original Post]
    Gawd Dayum! MMS said she had a hot latina on deck. I was a little skeptical and figured I could always swap out if I wasn't happy. I was happy. If you remember Ashley from West Massage in Weho, then that's a good starting point. Has anyone seen her lately?

    Daniela is a taller and slightly hotter version. Hourglass figure. Great, natual D tits. Firm ass and legs. And great service. 5'7", 140 lbs, only a few tats.

    LFK. Yes. BBBJ. Yes. Nipple play. Yes. DATY. Yes. Anal. Yes (I declined. A gentleman never has anal sex before 11:00 am except for his birthday).

    From behind, the ass to waist ratio is beatiful. Face to face is great, because there is no contorting to kiss her mouth or suck her nipples.

    Anyway, it was a great 30 minutes. I am glad to see that we are seeing a better class of latina provider show up now. The "ripe" pussies, the shitty attitudes, and the pointless CBJs might soon be a distant memory.
    Is Anal included? What was the damage for 1/2 hour? Does she have an hour rate?

  4. #12986

    Daniela, Columbian, at Best Spa. Panorama City

    Gawd Dayum! MMS said she had a hot latina on deck. I was a little skeptical and figured I could always swap out if I wasn't happy. I was happy. If you remember Ashley from West Massage in Weho, then that's a good starting point. Has anyone seen her lately?

    Daniela is a taller and slightly hotter version. Hourglass figure. Great, natual D tits. Firm ass and legs. And great service. 5'7", 140 lbs, only a few tats.

    LFK. Yes. BBBJ. Yes. Nipple play. Yes. DATY. Yes. Anal. Yes (I declined. A gentleman never has anal sex before 11:00 am except for his birthday).

    From behind, the ass to waist ratio is beatiful. Face to face is great, because there is no contorting to kiss her mouth or suck her nipples.

    Anyway, it was a great 30 minutes. I am glad to see that we are seeing a better class of latina provider show up now. The "ripe" pussies, the shitty attitudes, and the pointless CBJs might soon be a distant memory.

  5. #12985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 472

    $ Damage

    I've seen this place, for awhile it looked deserted. What was the total damage $? Was there more than one girl availabile?

    Quote Originally Posted by Petenors  [View Original Post]
    Baibie Spa, the spelling is correct. I was there about 2 weeks ago for the first time, I liked it, so even though it is not in my area, I took a long detour and visited again.

    Some of you mentioned can't find it on map, try to search Baibie Bar, it is on the corner of Main and Marengo, right next to Alhambra Nissan dealership. The MP is hiding at the corner of a stripmall, and speaking of parking, two weeks ago the lot was empty, but yesterday, I just parked on the street.

    Back to most important, the girl. Jojo, I think that's what she said. Not the greatest english, enough to comm, but she makes up with her look, body and service. I am going to skip all the normal process, procedure stuffs, massage, BBBJ, 69 all went well, but what lingers in my mind after 24 hr is her natural DD and facial ending. Yes, I examined them very well, 100% natural, she told me 36 DD, I am 100% positive on the natural DD part. And yes, a facial to finish, I think both of us were planning to cum in her mouth, but then I pulled it out and hinted by aiming at her face, she hesitated, but then took it like a champ. She didn't ask, but I tipped her extra since I feel she needed to go wash her face and redo makeup and all.

  6. #12984

    Sunny Mia and Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime  [View Original Post]
    Mia is back at Sunny as a fill-in for a week. Only for a week though, then she's headed to SD allegedly.

    Unfortunate that I'm not going to have a chance to see her. Those that do, I know her schedule was always packed with appointments, so plan ahead.

    Stay safe & enjoy!
    Yup, can't wait to see them next week. Two of my favorites.

    If you haven't see them, still a few more days to do so. But like MTT suggested, better plan ahead.

  7. #12983

    Celine La Day

    9/29 Celine La Day.

    I need to find a place to chill after a busy day, Asian clients are the worse to deal with, and the 60 FW is not helping. Went to get gas at chevon and passed by this place quick RM with google search to make sure I am not getting myself into trouble then called them up. They don't seem to be that busy at 3 PM. So after I got gas and I went to check it out. Celine gpt me inside, decent looking face with a D size tits, the warm attitude seal the deal.

    No massage here, straight in for the action. Got my hands full with those tits while she licks and kisses my neck and chest. I hinted at her to use those Ds for a round of Russian, she didn't catch it, and she didn't understand the slang neither, bummer BJ it is. On here she does it well. Good handle on the pace, full eye contact DT was good, didn't need much of a hand support neither. We tried 69, and maybe was me being picky, or maybe she didn't wipe well, it was a no go for me. But she did let me finger bang her until she was ready, she utter out " fuck me baby" That was my cue, covered up and slipped right in. Credit where credit is due, she can sure squeeze in a tight one, but in terms of performance side of things, she lacks major points. Half way through she got lazy or tired and just laid there and let me do my thing. I finished In the cover yes but I felt like I had to really tried to get there. No GFE type work and she clean me up with wipes and hot towel service, a real in and out in 30 minutes flat. 2 benji for this one is not a real worth, but can't be winners all the time. Sometimes we get the basic crew. I would not recommend it, unless you are truly in a bind, to get a nut in late at night, they do open until 2 AM apparently, so maybe a little alcohol does some good enhancement for this performance.

  8. #12982

    Sally is in SD now

    Quote Originally Posted by MicroPianist  [View Original Post]
    All in all, I'd repeat for sure. I hope we get her down in SD soon.
    I think your wish may have come true; she is currently in SD now for the next two weeks.

  9. #12981

    Baibie Spa Alhambra

    Baibie Spa, the spelling is correct. I was there about 2 weeks ago for the first time, I liked it, so even though it is not in my area, I took a long detour and visited again.

    Some of you mentioned can't find it on map, try to search Baibie Bar, it is on the corner of Main and Marengo, right next to Alhambra Nissan dealership. The MP is hiding at the corner of a stripmall, and speaking of parking, two weeks ago the lot was empty, but yesterday, I just parked on the street.

    Back to most important, the girl. Jojo, I think that's what she said. Not the greatest english, enough to comm, but she makes up with her look, body and service. I am going to skip all the normal process, procedure stuffs, massage, BBBJ, 69 all went well, but what lingers in my mind after 24 hr is her natural DD and facial ending. Yes, I examined them very well, 100% natural, she told me 36 DD, I am 100% positive on the natural DD part. And yes, a facial to finish, I think both of us were planning to cum in her mouth, but then I pulled it out and hinted by aiming at her face, she hesitated, but then took it like a champ. She didn't ask, but I tipped her extra since I feel she needed to go wash her face and redo makeup and all.

  10. #12980

    True that

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMaster101  [View Original Post]
    The parking there was tiny as hell. Right next door was a dog grooming shop, then a tile store immediately after that so if you parked in front of the groomer, the receptionist could literally watch you get out and walk straight to the parlor door. Same situation with Ruby's by the 7/11 little market next door in that rough area every time you walked in, people from the market were walking out. Whittier still has a bunch of those old shops that have been standing for years, but the difference is they don't have cramped little lots like that. The only spots that actually hold up in Whittier are VIP Massage, Crystal Massage, and Leisure Massage having the youngest girls I've seen in the area so far.
    It is unfortunate that we take parkings into consideration when we decide on which AMP to visit. I feel your pain, I hate when the neighbor businesses have their doors wide open, and everyone stares at you walking in and out of the MP.

  11. #12979

    Looks like I picked the wrong week

    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime  [View Original Post]
    Mia is back at Sunny as a fill-in for a week. Only for a week though, then she's headed to SD allegedly.

    Unfortunate that I'm not going to have a chance to see her. Those that do, I know her schedule was always packed with appointments, so plan ahead.

    Stay safe & enjoy!
    To be in Europe.

  12. #12978

    Sunny. Mia

    Mia is back at Sunny as a fill-in for a week. Only for a week though, then she's headed to SD allegedly.

    Unfortunate that I'm not going to have a chance to see her. Those that do, I know her schedule was always packed with appointments, so plan ahead.

    Stay safe & enjoy!

  13. #12977
    Quote Originally Posted by MassMe  [View Original Post]
    Where is this SUNNY place? Not the shit hole on 5 xxxx W Sunset Blvd. Right? Is there are good Sunny?

    Los Angeles, CA 90027.

    East Hollywood.
    They are talking about the place in Torrance.

  14. #12976
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Remember, it's an election year, so LE muscles are going to get flexed.
    They really went after two of the more popular spots in OC too. 😅 RIP to those places, I guess. November 5th seriously can't come soon enough—I'm curious to see what happens by then. Anyone else wondering how this is all going to play out?

  15. #12975
    Just moved to MDR and am looking for parlors nearby. I drove past Lee Spa on Glencoe and looks like they might do extras, but no intel on here. Any spas nearby I'd appreciate since I don't see a lot on this area. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape