Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 21032
-
Today 08:43 #21032Senior Member

Posts: 1095Does Mia at Apple offer TUMA?
Originally Posted by DCrist0527
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 23:03 #21031Regular Member

Posts: 2Alice massage
Second dream here, can't remember the first lady's name a couple months ago, but this dream was with an older lady named Helen. Actually pretty enthusiastic and popped out some unexpectedly nice Cs when $. 60 was offered for L1 (70 for house hhr, 60 handshake).
-
Yesterday 16:41 #21030Senior Member

Posts: 64Yes, she has actual massage skills. You can tell she knows how to give a legit massage. And the extras are just icing on the cake.
Originally Posted by JcMonger321
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 16:33 #21029Senior Member

Posts: 780Z-one
They've been around for years. I was there a couple weeks ago and they had the usual older ladies. I'll stop in when I'm the area but don't make any special trips to go. I'm a firm believer in YMMV so it's hit or miss on anything more than L1 and decent massage. Sometimes the owners mother is working there to help keep an eye on things.
Originally Posted by Cmpatlkn
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 14:36 #21028Senior Member

Posts: 111Z-One?
Is anyone familiar with this place?
https://adultsearch.com/us/nc/charlo...-one-spa/41874
-
Yesterday 11:36 #21027Senior Member

Posts: 118Bbbfs option or only CFS?
Originally Posted by Schandl2
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 08:49 #21026Senior Member

Posts: 549Mariana
https://adultsearch.com/us/nc/charlo...scorts/3711663
Anyone looking for a well built latina that gives a good massage. Definitely recommend Marina. She will be back tomorrow. She has a massage table now and has actually worked before in massage parlors. The extra fun activities are a 10/10 for me. Top and backdoor are elite. Have been seeing her for years and have never been disappointed.
-
Yesterday 08:10 #21025Senior Member

Posts: 199She's a BBL. 🤣.
Originally Posted by Guiness22
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 12:05 #21024Regular Member

Posts: 13Muyue time
I have to agree with you sir this is also my favorite spot. Kelly is always a charm.
Originally Posted by Chasethedream
[View Original Post]
I had the pleasure of meeting Rose the other night aswell. She was a wonderful time. She licked everything and everywhere haha.
-
10-01-26 10:51 #21023Regular Member

Posts: 12Is Mia asian or latino?
Originally Posted by PervinPanda
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 22:14 #21022Senior Member

Posts: 41A Therapy
Went to A Therapy this week to check out the renovations. I must say they did a great job. Everything was nice and clean, upscale even. I drew North, she's tall and thin. Small B cups and no ass. Tight body and nice personality. Typical table shower followed by a underwhelming "massage" but that's to be expected. On to the main event. Everything was covered by what matters at be the tightest condom ever. I'm not big by any means but OMG, that thing was like a tourniquet. Everything was going fine after that. CBJ the rcg then standing mish. My only complaint was her breath. Perhaps I caught her right after she ate, but her breath smelled like two day old carcass. I know it has to do with diet, but it was a mood killer. Finished up and she cleaned me up. Then she brought in Charlotte for a brief introduction. She's shorter and curvy. Cute girl. Not sure if I'd repeat. North didn't budge off $$ for everything, before the Reno 1. 6 was the standard there. Oh well. YMMV. Stay safe.
-
09-29-26 13:11 #21021Regular Member

Posts: 5Muyue time more like good time
Went back and had another exceptional experience four hands with Rose (New Girl Very Sweet with excellent massage skills) and Kelly who wore a sexy devil costume that we agreed she'd wear for me after my previous visit. The experience was Bucket list worthy and if you're willing to build a little rapport with the ladies, this is my favorite spot!
-
09-29-26 12:24 #21020Senior Member

Posts: 199Mia at Apple
FYI for those that remember Mia, She's back until the 15th.
-
09-29-26 11:53 #21019Regular Member

Posts: 4Location and contact please, if it is north charlotte.
Originally Posted by BlkMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 11:24 #21018Senior Member

Posts: 694A Therapy
Read the tea leaves and ended up at A Therapy. I don't live anywhere around here.
Had a good time. House fee. 8 and $$ CFS.
Had North, skinny little thing. She doesn't give much of a massage, but I wasn't there for one anyway. She does a pretty decent job acting, but broke character for just a second when I blew. I kind of laughed because once she figured out I did, right back into character. I give her a ton of credit for giving the illusion she cares.
I'll return.








Reply With Quote






