Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1402 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21026
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21026

    Mariana

    https://adultsearch.com/us/nc/charlo...scorts/3711663

    Anyone looking for a well built latina that gives a good massage. Definitely recommend Marina. She will be back tomorrow. She has a massage table now and has actually worked before in massage parlors. The extra fun activities are a 10/10 for me. Top and backdoor are elite. Have been seeing her for years and have never been disappointed.

  2. #21025
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness22  [View Original Post]
    Is Mia asian or latino?
    She's a BBL. 🤣.

  3. #21024

    Muyue time

    Quote Originally Posted by Chasethedream  [View Original Post]
    Went back and had another exceptional experience four hands with Rose (New Girl Very Sweet with excellent massage skills) and Kelly who wore a sexy devil costume that we agreed she'd wear for me after my previous visit. The experience was Bucket list worthy and if you're willing to build a little rapport with the ladies, this is my favorite spot!
    I have to agree with you sir this is also my favorite spot. Kelly is always a charm.

    I had the pleasure of meeting Rose the other night aswell. She was a wonderful time. She licked everything and everywhere haha.

  4. #21023
    Quote Originally Posted by PervinPanda  [View Original Post]
    FYI for those that remember Mia, She's back until the 15th.
    Is Mia asian or latino?

  5. #21022

    A Therapy

    Went to A Therapy this week to check out the renovations. I must say they did a great job. Everything was nice and clean, upscale even. I drew North, she's tall and thin. Small B cups and no ass. Tight body and nice personality. Typical table shower followed by a underwhelming "massage" but that's to be expected. On to the main event. Everything was covered by what matters at be the tightest condom ever. I'm not big by any means but OMG, that thing was like a tourniquet. Everything was going fine after that. CBJ the rcg then standing mish. My only complaint was her breath. Perhaps I caught her right after she ate, but her breath smelled like two day old carcass. I know it has to do with diet, but it was a mood killer. Finished up and she cleaned me up. Then she brought in Charlotte for a brief introduction. She's shorter and curvy. Cute girl. Not sure if I'd repeat. North didn't budge off $$ for everything, before the Reno 1. 6 was the standard there. Oh well. YMMV. Stay safe.

  6. #21021

    Muyue time more like good time

    Went back and had another exceptional experience four hands with Rose (New Girl Very Sweet with excellent massage skills) and Kelly who wore a sexy devil costume that we agreed she'd wear for me after my previous visit. The experience was Bucket list worthy and if you're willing to build a little rapport with the ladies, this is my favorite spot!

  7. #21020

    Mia at Apple

    FYI for those that remember Mia, She's back until the 15th.

  8. #21019
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Line up Charlotte and North. I saw the North today and when I got out Charlotte say hi to me. I had a Great time. Everything was new. Clean and luxury place.
    Location and contact please, if it is north charlotte.

  9. #21018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 694

    A Therapy

    Read the tea leaves and ended up at A Therapy. I don't live anywhere around here.

    Had a good time. House fee. 8 and $$ CFS.

    Had North, skinny little thing. She doesn't give much of a massage, but I wasn't there for one anyway. She does a pretty decent job acting, but broke character for just a second when I blew. I kind of laughed because once she figured out I did, right back into character. I give her a ton of credit for giving the illusion she cares.

    I'll return.

  10. #21017

    Angel House

    Quote Originally Posted by KlausKringle  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the report. I looked on the map and it looks like they have a driveway in front and maybe some parking in the back, did you use the driveway? Do they take walk-ins?

    Thanks,

    Klaus.
    Yes use the driveway. Additional parking in back. Walk ins can be hit or miss depending on how busy they are.

  11. #21016

    Angel House Logistics Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Angel House hoping to see Coco or Lucy. I was informed that both are gone and now Kelly or Jenny is available and was sent one head shot of each. Their pics are not yet up on their site. I picked Kelly. Kelly speaks more english that most of the girls I have met at these type of places. $$$ for the hour. The location is a house in Gastonia. I met with Kelly, she has a pretty face, guessing her late 20's to late 30's I can't tell with asian women, small amount of baby damage. On to table shower, which was great and included a little NURU like soapy body to body and tuma. Then to the room for more of same. Then moved face down for a genuinely good massage, like she must have been trained at some point. Then onto my back some more massage, tongue bath, BBBJ, and then cowgirl till complete. I didn't try for other positions as I was enjoying being lazy. Shot in the bag. Then she cleaned me up and continued with more massage. I enjoyed my time with her. If you are looking for a real massage then she is def your girl. Her service was really good too.

    https://kissofangel88.com/
    Thank you for the report. I looked on the map and it looks like they have a driveway in front and maybe some parking in the back, did you use the driveway? Do they take walk-ins?

    Thanks,

    Klaus.

  12. #21015

    A Therapy

    Line up Charlotte and North. I saw the North today and when I got out Charlotte say hi to me. I had a Great time. Everything was new. Clean and luxury place.

  13. #21014

    Gibbon

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtKiller23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone beside Peter, been to gibbon to see the new girl. If she's anything like coco I got to go go.
    I went last week, I wouldn't recommend the new girl at all.

  14. #21013

    Angel House. Kelly

    I contacted Angel House hoping to see Coco or Lucy. I was informed that both are gone and now Kelly or Jenny is available and was sent one head shot of each. Their pics are not yet up on their site. I picked Kelly. Kelly speaks more english that most of the girls I have met at these type of places. $$$ for the hour. The location is a house in Gastonia. I met with Kelly, she has a pretty face, guessing her late 20's to late 30's I can't tell with asian women, small amount of baby damage. On to table shower, which was great and included a little NURU like soapy body to body and tuma. Then to the room for more of same. Then moved face down for a genuinely good massage, like she must have been trained at some point. Then onto my back some more massage, tongue bath, BBBJ, and then cowgirl till complete. I didn't try for other positions as I was enjoying being lazy. Shot in the bag. Then she cleaned me up and continued with more massage. I enjoyed my time with her. If you are looking for a real massage then she is def your girl. Her service was really good too.

    https://kissofangel88.com/

  15. #21012

    Couples massage

    Any spas out there that will entertain a couple? Yes happy ending for both.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape