Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 61469
-
10-05-26 16:08 #61439Senior Member

Posts: 447She must be greasing up to get those shorts on over that ass, but yes she is definitely a great provider, I liked when she was a little thinner but her tongue is what I like, she has a tongue like a snake and she knows how to use it. I will always grab her when she's out and about, never any issues or problems with her. Happy Hunting Boyz.
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 09:14 #61438Senior Member

Posts: 425I second this. Do I have her number? Yes. Can I give it to you? No. Thats all her call tbh. And I can't tell you where she's at but if you go through wilkens you can probably find her. Treat her right. She's been thru a lot lately. She might charge a bit more than the other girls but that's because as you can see, she's probably one of the highest quality girls around still. Which is why she's being selective. You don't get a thick white girl like this who dates. Especially baltimore.
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 08:40 #61437Senior Member

Posts: 418Miss Vicky
Passing through Baltimore yesterday, decided to swing by the circle. I ran into this beautiful young lady. Her outfit really captured my attention. She's always got a good attitude and lots of positive vibes. Someone on the board said she might be moving away. That's not a rumor. Shes got a phone, however, shes the one who gives her digits out.
If you get a chance to hang out with Miss Vicky treat her with respect. You wont be disappointed.
Stay safe, gentlemen.
-
10-03-26 23:06 #61436Senior Member

Posts: 324Wow
The ladies that are out there. What can you say the women are lacking. We are all different as to why we visit with some of them. But I am not married and no current Girlfriend so what else are you to do.
-
10-03-26 18:27 #61435Senior Member

Posts: 477Candy
On grriaonthickbig booty girl TGTBT, but made the scoop. Said her name was Candy and somebody stole her page. Cut a long story short, horrible attitude, I think this game has whipped her ass and you can tell on how she acts, date ain't ha-pen, I kept it cool and dropped her off, this hoe was still bitching. Poverty be whipping people ass and I think this game has turned her cold.. Maybe someone had a better time but for me it's a no go if I see her, nice looking but shitty attitude. Angry bih energy.
-
10-02-26 06:00 #61434Senior Member

Posts: 1324Every youngster grows up wanting to be an obgyn thinking they'll be examining books and cooch all day, but reality is you've got to also deliver kids through that same hole that your finger and diick probing and after you drop the kid you have to go back in and scoop the after birth. Not as appealing as it sounds but somebody got to do. It. Peace BP.
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 05:27 #61433Senior Member

Posts: 530But of course, I forgot to leave my nose outside when I came back in the room. Plus when they're that out of it, prolly have no idea later on that they've given up a backdoor pass and preparation and crack aren't commonly found together.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 22:03 #61432Senior Member

Posts: 146To Crack or not too Crackhead
Lookin at Currys Post reminds of why crackheads are such a coin flip. One one hand, if you hid a good one, you're getting the best session. The first time my naive ass hooked up with one when I started mongering, she asked for money up to buy her candy. A rookie mistake that worked out great. Didn't realize how freaking it'd make her. She'd been kinda moody the whole time to moaning and masterbaiting her pussy on my abs. Went from "I'm not putting your dick in my mouth without a condom" to telling me to stick it in raw. Still think I'm chasin that high. I thought, wow ok so def let the girls get their candy first for better sex right? Lmao. Was in for sumn else when the next crackhead kept making excuses for me to buy her more candy then when I reminded her why she was there Good God the flip in personality lmao, from so submissive to threatening to kill me. Of course I didn't learn my lesson. Most are annoying, even the good one put on a performance until they run out of their candy, then its best to get rid of them. Can turn a 10 minute bad dream in an hours waste of time if you buy a room with one without enough candy. Russian Bullet, but man when that bullet hits, it hits.
light Natural was an example of the crackhead you want, scarlet the white red head , is an example of one who starts out great then into trouble.
-
10-01-26 17:28 #61431Senior Member

Posts: 324Monore
Drove down monore today construction shut down the road. No puss around.
-
10-01-26 12:30 #61430Senior Member

Posts: 51By circle, do you mean barre circle? Thinking of trying out some SW, since half the hotel escorts.
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
Are practically SW atp.
-
10-01-26 11:38 #61429Senior Member

Posts: 171Curry Monster
Gadzooks, oh the humanity!
-
10-01-26 10:03 #61428Senior Member

Posts: 1324What you thought came out the rear, could possibly be discharge from the couch. With all the cum details cum deposits and natural menstruation a dark colored flow may discharge from the vaginas cavity. Usually nothing to panic from, just the stench can be overwhelming. If you tap one of the gals on their cycle, you'll come out with what might appear to be mud, but it's normal flow.
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 08:14 #61427Senior Member

Posts: 918Currymonster.
That's a hell of a tale! Barf, shit, and you took her down to breakfast. You'll be thinking about that when you're in the old folks home.
-
10-01-26 04:50 #61426Senior Member

Posts: 530Couple of days in town
First night Emily was out near the circle, when CB and Brooklyn had been completely dry. She did a good job again, I've seen her before and would again, and her attention to the boys got me there good. No catch though, said I warned her too late.
Second night, after getting back from other events pretty late, I found Felicia in CB, down the bottom end of Fairhaven, where I've seen her before but not picked her up. She was OK, looks pretty good, provides decent basic service.
Next afternoon, an Ashley with dark hair was by the circle and looked OK. But she's a neurotic mess and didn't finish as she got some paranoid idea on and wasn't budging on it. Dropped her back and on a run through Morrel Park I found Helen with a mountain of luggage. Never a good sign really, I still took the opportunity to offer her a ride, and she said we could hang out. She barfed all over the car door within the first 60 secs of driving. She cleaned it up OK. Only a rental so didn't really care too much. Got her back and she got naked right away ass up and face down, it wasn't comfortable height standing behind her on the bed so switched to having her ride me, which she did with gusto, screaming and flailing. I don't usually get there in that position, but her wild animal performance got me. There was some random rambling and talking to herself, eventually took her back to MP. Then she asked in a very small voice if she could just get her stuff and come back as it was a cold night and she'd be outside. "She'd sleep and wouldn't be any trouble". Right. Told he to come back to bed at some stage as there'd been no round 2 at all, and it really set her off, she was in the bathroom beating herself muttering something about hating herself for having let me have sex with her (something she'd appeared a very willing participant in). Sniffing some opiates and hitting the pipe, and then barfing in the sink again, with muttering and ranting and sobbing for the next 5 hours did very poor things to my sleep quality, and so at 6 am I marched her downstairs to grab the hotel breakfast before taking her back. Except breakfast wasn't on yet, so we went back upstairs. Then she got into bed roughly next to me but didn't want me to touch her at all, and started fingerbanging herself furiously. Wouldn't let me get involved. Got herself there at least 3 times. I was totally ready to go after this display, but she wasn't accepting. Eventually she started getting better about 3 hours after she'd run out of rocks to hit, and I was able to hit it from behind, and the bunghole was easy to enter too. Then she actually slept, once I was awake for the day. Had a bit of task getting her out at check out time, and she lightly shat the bed too. Kind of a rollercoaster of crazy. Got a pic of her fingerbanging away at least.
-
10-01-26 01:57 #61425Senior Member

Posts: 59I spoke with Goldie two days ago, she didn't have a beard lmao or hair on her face. I was too busy checking out that ass 😆.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





