Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1112 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16675

    Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew56  [View Original Post]
    Took references, contacted them (all good) and then ghosted me. Not cool.
    Bummer, man. Would not have expected that but you know how this hobby is.

  2. #16674

    Girl in dells

    Quote Originally Posted by Spincityy123  [View Original Post]
    I have a girl friend that's looking for some extra cash tonight she's in the dells 24 busty naturals blonde smoking hot.
    Does she have incall pm me with info

  3. #16673
    Quote Originally Posted by Spincityy123  [View Original Post]
    I have a girl friend that's looking for some extra cash tonight she's in the dells 24 busty naturals blonde smoking hot.
    I mean I'll be in the dells this weekend if she's still around, lmk.

  4. #16672

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by Spincityy123  [View Original Post]
    I have a girl friend that's looking for some extra cash tonight she's in the dells 24 busty naturals blonde smoking hot.
    Where are they located, how much for massage? How to contact? Are they safe.

    Are you the provider? You have 1 post.

  5. #16671
    Quote Originally Posted by TryingAgai  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her a few times. She's tiny and has a great body. Charges more than I'd like (and as far as I can tell sticks to it) but to me as long as I have the cash it has always been plenty worth it. She is the girl in the pics, and seems less "professional" than the traveling girls I usually see. As in more like a hot girl you might actually know, not a foreign vixen playing a role. Anyways, YMMV on the level of chemistry with what you get back but she's always been very gferiendly with me.
    Took references, contacted them (all good) and then ghosted me. Not cool.

  6. #16670

    New hot girl in the dells looking for fun tonight

    I have a girl friend that's looking for some extra cash tonight she's in the dells 24 busty naturals blonde smoking hot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5586.jpg‎  

  7. #16669

    Page

    Quote Originally Posted by Truther  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/326528848029

    Page. Haven't met but another one that doesn't scream scam and reasonable $ for a qv in a decent west side area. I can handle a guy in a shower but I just don't want to walk into a sting.
    Visited her on her last trip here. She was real and that time I didn't notice anything off in the room. It wasn't too much to write home about, but was a simple trip and I left satisfied. Pictures are definitely of her, but in this hobby you got to read between the lines and you can tell that she brushes them up.

  8. #16668

    Diamond

    I saw Diamond recently:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/072225960935

    She's real. Looks a little rougher than the pics indicate. It was far from the best and far from the worst experiences I've had. I would not repeat, but in all fairness, I think my expectations are extremely unrealistic. I know how to get what I'm looking for, I just don't want to pay top dollar for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-10-03 at 7.04.47 PM.jpg‎  

  9. #16667
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    The link is not working on my end.
    The original post you're responding to is over 4 years old?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-10-03 at 6.15.19 PM.jpg‎  

  10. #16666
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Who's going to man up and TOFT? Look forward to your review.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...-/247739768443
    The link is not working on my end.

  11. #16665

    Limited Availability

    Has anyone had a chance to meet this black beauty. Pictures and conversation seem to good to be true but she did not say anything about a deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...w/230591077416

  12. #16664
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...w/230591077416

    Has anyone seen this gal? She looks good to me.

  13. #16663
    Quote Originally Posted by Truther  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/326528848029

    Page. Haven't met but another one that doesn't scream scam and reasonable $ for a qv in a decent west side area. I can handle a guy in a shower but I just don't want to walk into a sting.
    The old guy in the shower trick is definitely worth a heads up. Always worth a peek in the bathroom before you start.

    As far as I can tell, there are zero reports on this Page, positive or negative. I think the absence of reports is almost certainly a negative indication.

    If someone looks anything like their ad pics and is genuinely good, you'd expect at least some reports over time. The fact that there are zero reports could mean several things:

    1. She looks that good or better and delivers such an amazing experience that everyone who sees her thinks, "I'll keep this to myself. " Possible, but probably the least likely explanation.

    2. She looks worse than her pictures, and whoever saw her is too embarrassed to post about getting fooled. That seems at least as plausible.

    3. Very few or no people have seen her, or people have seen her but simply haven't reported.

    I think you can look at zero reports and take that as evidence that she's not what she claims to be. If she's been posting repeatedly, the question is why there isn't any trail of people saying *anything* about her. Until there is, I'd regard the lack of reports as a distinctly negative rather than a positive signal.

  14. #16662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by Truther  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met Savannah? She posts around Kenosha and the Dells area, with assumably real pics outside the local motels. Her ad says deposit only and I think I recall seeing her associated with deposit scamming or going by "Zoya". Debating if I should risk it since there's always the possibility of charging back a deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...g/352947331977

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ison/214730914
    It's 100% the scammer who formally went by the name Zoya as well as several other aliases. Although Madison and the Dells are some of her stops she is actually based in Milwaukee where she posts almost everyday unless she on a away game. I see she has recently deleted all her previous posts in Milwaukee. Everytime her scamming started getting attention she would change her name and the style of her ads and do it all over again. Although this was her MO for at least two years her dumb ass kept dying her hair purple or neon red. I guess she figured it out and changed her hair color to a natural color. She also messed up by posting her face in a few of her incarnations. One of her signatures is to ask for a face pic then once she has it she will threaten to post it somewhere public and accuse your of rape. Some of her scams include doing an outcall, getting the money and running out the door to a waiting car, agreeing to an incall and then when you show up she suddenly has a reason to meet you in your car in her favorite parking lot where you get robbed by her and her partner. She is always doing new scams. I suspect she did something that made her leave town and change her hair color. Beware.

  15. #16661

    Looks to good to be true

    Quote Originally Posted by Truther  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met Savannah? She posts around Kenosha and the Dells area, with assumably real pics outside the local motels. Her ad says deposit only and I think I recall seeing her associated with deposit scamming or going by "Zoya". Debating if I should risk it since there's always the possibility of charging back a deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...g/352947331977

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ison/214730914
    Girl that looks that good would have lots of reviews because we would all be fucking her. Wants a depost, scam radar at max for me man. If you go for it and find out differently, let us know there will be a line LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape