Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 17325
-
10-03-26 12:42 #17310Senior Member

Posts: 51Rain
Just want to say Rain is not closed. It is open for business as usual.
-
10-02-26 16:40 #17309Senior Member

Posts: 113Melody
For what it is worth driving passed Melody today the Open sign is in. Their website also is drastically different as well. Anyone that decides to go May the odds ever be in your favor.
-
10-02-26 08:21 #17308Regular Member

Posts: 9Happens every 2 years
It does seem like it has been a bit more aggressive this year but this is nothing new. Every 2 years, the months right before a city election, all of the spas get inspected for building code violations. They get cited and must close until the citations are rectified and signed off by a licensed contractor. It is the politicians way of letting the community know they are "cleaning up the city". Then once they are elected, things go back to normal.
-
10-02-26 01:21 #17307Senior Member

Posts: 255Keep an eye out
If you're curious as to who exactly is a regular at the local extra massage parlor, keep an eye out for the older guys who seem to be in a particularly and rarely seen bad mood this week.
-
10-01-26 22:33 #17306Senior Member

Posts: 436Fuzu closed for repairs
Great Expecta;7728313]For what it's worth, Sun has been closed for several days now. There is a note written on notebook paper torn out of binder saying they are going through extensive remodeling and there are heavy objects by the door.
Fuzu also shut for renovating / repairing. Same type signage as Sun has.
-
10-01-26 20:56 #17305Senior Member

Posts: 162Rain Closed
And just like that, Rain is randomly closed today? I wish we could get a little bit more info. What's really happening but it will just have to wait it out.
-
10-01-26 00:14 #17304Administrator

Posts: 5260Let me help you out
Take your lead from Ray.
Originally Posted by BeckerPa
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/83YAd1IapMM
-
09-30-26 22:00 #17303Senior Member

Posts: 162Rain Spa LEO
Had an itch even though everything's hot so I thought I'd be safe and stopped by Rain, of course I want to be very cautious so I kinda circled around the parking lot a little bit, but I didn't have to do much when I definitely noticed a Unmarked cruiser, parked kind of in front of the thrift store. If you ever been to Rain, you understand what I'm talking about. Had his car parked, so he was kind of looking at the entrance of Rain, I decided to park right next to him just to make sure and yup cop has his laptop and everything. Just cause I took a good look I played it safe and went into the good will LOL and bought something, still there when I got out. This hobby is under attack! You have been warned.
-
09-30-26 17:26 #17302Senior Member

Posts: 28Tucson is dangerous.
In town for work and was hoping to check out Tucson's #1-rated spa, Melody. But after reading the recent safety discussion there, I decided to try Orchid Spa instead. When I arrived at Orchid, I was told there were two customers ahead of me. I didn't have time to wait around, so I headed to Aura spa instead, which isn't far from Orchid.
As I was walking toward Aura, a work call came in that got me delayed for a few minutes. While I was on the work call, I saw female police officers walking inside Aura. I have that work call to thank for saving me! I guess the massage God was looking out for me today. It seems like having fun in Tucson is not meant to be. I'll just hold off and wait until I finish work and get back home to enjoy myself.
-
09-30-26 15:01 #17301Regular Member

Posts: 2Hope She Erased Her Phone
The 30-day suspension on her Spa's website has been served, but the suspension apparently has not been lifted. It's been over 31 days actually. I'm waiting to hear from Mary on this. I genuinely hope she and Melody are okay.
Originally Posted by DavidGood1
[View Original Post]
Kj.
Thanks for the reminder.
Mary next time it will be closed forever.
A2
-
09-30-26 13:53 #17300Senior Member

Posts: 26Hope she erased her phone!
Hoping Mary was smart enough to delete her WhatsApp messages of all the "customers" texting to set appts.
Originally Posted by NMGent
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 10:45 #17299Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
This is your fourth post in four years and three of them were to tell people not to post.
It's an election year.
You don't need an account to read the forum.
A2
-
09-29-26 18:34 #17298Senior Member

Posts: 765Sun is also closed
For what it's worth, Sun has been closed for several days now. There is a note written on notebook paper torn out of binder saying they are going through extensive remodeling and there are heavy objects by the door.
I would have thought one of the owners would have posted for the mongers to know what was happening. Just sayin'. Be extra safe out there!
-
09-29-26 18:30 #17297Senior Member

Posts: 1287I have no idea what's going on at Melody. But, I do remember Tui-Na very well. TPD was involved, despite it being several miles North of the city limits. And, there was no yellow crime scene tape or anything of the like.
-
09-29-26 17:21 #17296Senior Member

Posts: 162I mean, it seems obvious you said the last few times you've been there all of a sudden they're closed at random times? And there's been police activity. It all makes sense? Just because it's not tape all around doesn't mean that they're getting hassle by LEO Sounds like the place is probably almost done.
Originally Posted by DesertSailor
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





