Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Orchid Foot Massage Sponsor Thread

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26
    Administrator


    Posts: 5260

    Why this thread will be closed for a week.

    For the same reason BB is in Orange County.

    You may look at this and think that you just need to get better at it. I will close your threads for a month next time. If you push my limits my reactions are rarely proportional.

    A2


    Quote Originally Posted by SocalVibes-shill  [View Original Post]
    Work kept me here for the weekend and since I had a great time with Candy and told MMS that, she told me about her new girl April and that I would like her. Ugh! I'm running out of money! LOL!

    I show up and April greets me with a hug and a LFK. She speaks great English! That's a plus. No translator needed. It's nice having the MMS endorsement with the girls because they just treat you better IMO. A quick shower and I come back to the room and sit on the table. No massage so her clothes come off and we start to DFK. Love that. She grabs my junk and starts playing with it as we kiss. I get nervous around pretty new girls, so this helps me get hard quicker for sure. We then lay down and DFK more. Her tits are amazing so I spend some time there. I go down on her for some sideways 69. I love DATY, but was in the mood for 69 this time. She is a little taller so that made 69 easier for me because there is usually a big height difference and I have to strain my neck to reach. Sorry. TMI. She is good at BBJ. Good combo of suck, lick and hand. Couldn't quite DT 6", but darn close.

    Cover goes on and we hit a few different positions. I like when we can DFK, so missionary was the finishing position. I chose to finish in the bag instead of CIM. Cleaned up and we talked for a while. Told her I was leaving to go back home and probably wouldn't be back before she left. April had a fun personality and was pretty sexy. I would love to see her again if I lived local.

  2. #25

    My going away present to Candy

    I made a 6" tile with this image permanently melted into the glaze.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ThaiAristocratSmall.jpg‎  

  3. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by KaliMan  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by yesterday to see Candy. She's a very sweet woman with a sensational figure and beautiful soft, full, lips. I won't go beyond that because I think it is inadvisable to post too much online. I don't want to lose Orchid too.

    My only issue is the picture Orchid posted of Candy. I'm sorry. But that's not Candy. Not even close. Now you've posted a 'picture' of April. I assume that's not really a picture of her either. Why bother posting fake pictures? Can we get a little reality? Do you need someone to take the pictures? (I was a pro photographer for a number of years and I don't just use a cell phone). The only one that has posted pictures that came close to matching the girls was Jo Jo. I miss her terribly.

    In any event. Ignore the pictures posted and just know that Orchid has a good staff.
    Pictures are a new luxury that has recently been available thanks to these sponsor threads. Some girls are not comfortable with having their photos put online and we respect that. We will never do anything to make our girls feel uncomfortable. When a representation photo is posted, it is simply intended to give you an idea of nationality and body style. We try to find facial resemblances when possible but most will tell you that it is the body that matters most. We will never be able to make everyone happy and we are aware of this but I guarantee you that if I were to say right now, OK we will not post any more photos, I will have an inbox full of complaints.

    Thank you for the feedback.

  4. #23

    Stopped by to see Candy

    I stopped by yesterday to see Candy. She's a very sweet woman with a sensational figure and beautiful soft, full, lips. I won't go beyond that because I think it is inadvisable to post too much online. I don't want to lose Orchid too.

    My only issue is the picture Orchid posted of Candy. I'm sorry. But that's not Candy. Not even close. Now you've posted a 'picture' of April. I assume that's not really a picture of her either. Why bother posting fake pictures? Can we get a little reality? Do you need someone to take the pictures? (I was a pro photographer for a number of years and I don't just use a cell phone). The only one that has posted pictures that came close to matching the girls was Jo Jo. I miss her terribly.

    In any event. Ignore the pictures posted and just know that Orchid has a good staff.

  5. #22

    🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
    While we do hope that Candy visits us again soon, this rotation we bring you the busty treat, April

    Current Therapist 10/1/26

    💘 April

    We would love to see your reviews here as well. Here you may leave your reviews, long or short without fear of being banned. BUT NO MENTION OF TIP

    🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
    📍 Tucson
    📞 626-230-2931

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails April 1.jpg‎   April 2.jpg‎  

  6. #21

    Orchid Spa. April Came in Fall

    Work kept me here for the weekend and since I had a great time with Candy and told MMS that, she told me about her new girl April and that I would like her. Ugh! I'm running out of money! LOL!

    I show up and April greets me with a hug and a LFK. She speaks great English! That's a plus. No translator needed. It's nice having the MMS endorsement with the girls because they just treat you better IMO. A quick shower and I come back to the room and sit on the table. No massage so her clothes come off and we start to DFK. Love that. She grabs my junk and starts playing with it as we kiss. I get nervous around pretty new girls, so this helps me get hard quicker for sure. We then lay down and DFK more. Her tits are amazing so I spend some time there. I go down on her for some sideways 69. I love DATY, but was in the mood for 69 this time. She is a little taller so that made 69 easier for me because there is usually a big height difference and I have to strain my neck to reach. Sorry. TMI. She is good at BBJ. Good combo of suck, lick and hand. Couldn't quite DT 6", but darn close.

    Cover goes on and we hit a few different positions. I like when we can DFK, so missionary was the finishing position. I chose to finish in the bag instead of CIM. Cleaned up and we talked for a while. Told her I was leaving to go back home and probably wouldn't be back before she left. April had a fun personality and was pretty sexy. I would love to see her again if I lived local.

  7. #20

    🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
    Another weekend is upon us and possibly the last weekend for you to see Candy. Do not miss out!

    Current Therapist 9/26/26

    💘 Candy
    Candy is beautiful, just check photos to see. She is 100% attentive for whatever style you want. Looking for GFE, she is your girl. Want a service queen? She knows how to do that as well.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713578
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7711506
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708863
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7722290

    We would love to see your reviews here as well. Here you may leave your reviews, long or short without fear of being banned. BUT NO MENTION OF TIP

    🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
    📍 Tucson
    📞 626-230-2931


  8. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai84  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if there ends up being a similar duplicate post, website having issues when trying to post earlier. Saw Candy yesterday, she is one sexy lady, beautiful figure (can't get the image of her butt out of my mind), pretty exotic girl, lots of fun, easy going, no rush and relaxed, she very at what she does. Will certainly repeat.
    Thank you for the review. I will be sending you instructions to redeem your HF discount via PM.

  9. #18

    Candy

    Sorry if there ends up being a similar duplicate post, website having issues when trying to post earlier. Saw Candy yesterday, she is one sexy lady, beautiful figure (can't get the image of her butt out of my mind), pretty exotic girl, lots of fun, easy going, no rush and relaxed, she very at what she does. Will certainly repeat.

  10. #17

    Candy

    Been at this for a while, just getting back on the forum. Saw Candy yesterday, great visit, she is easy going, beautiful figure. Pretty face, (I still can't remove the image of her butt), one sexy lady, fun time and no rushing. Everything was superb!

  11. #16
    Thank you for the report FF. I have sent you instructions on how to redeem your $20 off house fee discount. It's that easy.

  12. #15

    Candy is Adorable

    Saw Candy this afternoon for a very pleasant hour. She is a Thai beauty.

    Although her father is Thai, she grew up in China and speaks Mandarin.

    We used a translator on her phone to converse.

    I'll see her again.

  13. #14

    🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
    Sunday is here. What are you doing at halftime or in between games? I know what you should be doing! And do not forget, leave a real review and receive $20 off your next house fee!!

    Current Therapist 9/20/26

    💘 Candy
    Candy is beautiful, just check photos to see. She is 100% attentive for whatever style you want. Looking for GFE, she is your girl. Want a service queen? She knows how to do that as well.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713578
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7711506
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708863

    We would love to see your reviews here as well. Here you may leave your reviews, long or short without fear of being banned. BUT NO MENTION OF TIP

    🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
    📍 Tucson
    📞 626-230-2931

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Candy.jpg‎   Candy 2.jpg‎  

  14. #13

    🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
    OK guys, we want to run a special starting today for the rest of the month. It is as simple as this. Leave a REAL review (they will be verified) in THIS thread. Once it is verified, I will send you a code for $20 off your House Fee for your next visit.

    💸


    BUT NO MENTION OF TIP OR DONATION


    🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
    📍 Tucson
    📞 626-230-2931


  15. #12

    🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
    A new week is upon us and Candy is waiting. A2 has told us that the server may be ready in the next day or 2.

    Current Therapist 9/14/26

    💘 Candy
    Candy is beautiful, just check photos to see. She is 100% attentive for whatever style you want. Looking for GFE, she is your girl. Want a service queen? She knows how to do that as well.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713578
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7711506
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708863

    Quote Originally Posted by Vippin  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited Orchid. The photo someone shared of the current girl is accurate. Gorgeous woman, and she likes to please
    We would love to see your reviews here as well. Here you may leave your reviews, long or short without fear of being banned. BUT NO MENTION OF TIP

    🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
    📍 Tucson
    📞 626-230-2931

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Candy 2.jpg‎   Candy.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape