Thread: Orchid Foot Massage Sponsor Thread
-
Today 03:49 #23Forum Sponsors

Posts: 13Pictures are a new luxury that has recently been available thanks to these sponsor threads. Some girls are not comfortable with having their photos put online and we respect that. We will never do anything to make our girls feel uncomfortable. When a representation photo is posted, it is simply intended to give you an idea of nationality and body style. We try to find facial resemblances when possible but most will tell you that it is the body that matters most. We will never be able to make everyone happy and we are aware of this but I guarantee you that if I were to say right now, OK we will not post any more photos, I will have an inbox full of complaints.
Originally Posted by KaliMan
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the feedback.
-
Yesterday 18:27 #22Senior Member

Posts: 115Stopped by to see Candy
I stopped by yesterday to see Candy. She's a very sweet woman with a sensational figure and beautiful soft, full, lips. I won't go beyond that because I think it is inadvisable to post too much online. I don't want to lose Orchid too.
My only issue is the picture Orchid posted of Candy. I'm sorry. But that's not Candy. Not even close. Now you've posted a 'picture' of April. I assume that's not really a picture of her either. Why bother posting fake pictures? Can we get a little reality? Do you need someone to take the pictures? (I was a pro photographer for a number of years and I don't just use a cell phone). The only one that has posted pictures that came close to matching the girls was Jo Jo. I miss her terribly.
In any event. Ignore the pictures posted and just know that Orchid has a good staff.
-
Yesterday 01:33 #21Forum Sponsors

Posts: 13🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
💘 April
While we do hope that Candy visits us again soon, this rotation we bring you the busty treat, April
Current Therapist 10/1/26
We would love to see your reviews here as well. Here you may leave your reviews, long or short without fear of being banned. BUT NO MENTION OF TIP
🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
📍 Tucson
📞 626-230-2931
-
09-26-26 02:11 #20Forum Sponsors

Posts: 13🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
💘 Candy
Another weekend is upon us and possibly the last weekend for you to see Candy. Do not miss out!
Current Therapist 9/26/26
Candy is beautiful, just check photos to see. She is 100% attentive for whatever style you want. Looking for GFE, she is your girl. Want a service queen? She knows how to do that as well.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713578
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7711506
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708863
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7722290
We would love to see your reviews here as well. Here you may leave your reviews, long or short without fear of being banned. BUT NO MENTION OF TIP
🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
📍 Tucson
📞 626-230-2931
-
09-26-26 02:09 #19Forum Sponsors

Posts: 13Thank you for the review. I will be sending you instructions to redeem your HF discount via PM.
Originally Posted by Mogwai84
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 19:04 #18Regular Member

Posts: 2Candy
Sorry if there ends up being a similar duplicate post, website having issues when trying to post earlier. Saw Candy yesterday, she is one sexy lady, beautiful figure (can't get the image of her butt out of my mind), pretty exotic girl, lots of fun, easy going, no rush and relaxed, she very at what she does. Will certainly repeat.
-
09-24-26 17:20 #17Regular Member

Posts: 2Candy
Been at this for a while, just getting back on the forum. Saw Candy yesterday, great visit, she is easy going, beautiful figure. Pretty face, (I still can't remove the image of her butt), one sexy lady, fun time and no rushing. Everything was superb!
-
09-22-26 12:52 #16Forum Sponsors

Posts: 13Thank you for the report FF. I have sent you instructions on how to redeem your $20 off house fee discount. It's that easy.
-
09-21-26 18:23 #15Senior Member

Posts: 94Candy is Adorable
Saw Candy this afternoon for a very pleasant hour. She is a Thai beauty.
Although her father is Thai, she grew up in China and speaks Mandarin.
We used a translator on her phone to converse.
I'll see her again.
-
09-20-26 12:46 #14Forum Sponsors

Posts: 13🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
💘 Candy
Sunday is here. What are you doing at halftime or in between games? I know what you should be doing! And do not forget, leave a real review and receive $20 off your next house fee!!
Current Therapist 9/20/26
Candy is beautiful, just check photos to see. She is 100% attentive for whatever style you want. Looking for GFE, she is your girl. Want a service queen? She knows how to do that as well.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713578
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7711506
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708863
We would love to see your reviews here as well. Here you may leave your reviews, long or short without fear of being banned. BUT NO MENTION OF TIP
🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
📍 Tucson
📞 626-230-2931
-
09-17-26 17:08 #13Forum Sponsors

Posts: 13🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
OK guys, we want to run a special starting today for the rest of the month. It is as simple as this. Leave a REAL review (they will be verified) in THIS thread. Once it is verified, I will send you a code for $20 off your House Fee for your next visit.
💸
BUT NO MENTION OF TIP OR DONATION
🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
📍 Tucson
📞 626-230-2931
-
09-14-26 01:00 #12Forum Sponsors

Posts: 13🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
💘 Candy
A new week is upon us and Candy is waiting. A2 has told us that the server may be ready in the next day or 2.
Current Therapist 9/14/26
Candy is beautiful, just check photos to see. She is 100% attentive for whatever style you want. Looking for GFE, she is your girl. Want a service queen? She knows how to do that as well.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713578
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7711506
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708863
We would love to see your reviews here as well. Here you may leave your reviews, long or short without fear of being banned. BUT NO MENTION OF TIP
Originally Posted by Vippin
[View Original Post]
🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
📍 Tucson
📞 626-230-2931
-
09-14-26 00:22 #11Banned Member

Posts: 1Funtime with Candy
Long time lurker, first time contributor. Saw the reviews and pics of Candy at Orchid and decided to give her a try. Met Candy at the door. Her english is pretty limited. (nothing a translator can't handle). However, I must say that her picture, while very pretty & sexy, doesn't do her justice. She is a genuinely, beautiful lady and has very warm, outgoing and inviting personality. Turns out that she is actually Thai & Chinese as she later told me. She led me into the massage room and asked me upfront if I wanted "everything" to which I eagerly relied "yes". Paid the fees, got undressed and then she started with an excellent massage. Her massage skills are way above average for what I have experienced in AMPs. It started off very straightforward. She kept her clothes on (which is fine) worked on some of my sore spots, moved to a wonderful head massage. But. Things got more sensual as the session went on she was rubbing my butt, legs, and doing some very subtle, ticklish, "reach under" to play with the boys. Made me rock hard and actually began to worry a little just how long I would last!
Warm towel wipe down, then On to the show! Off came her clothes. Excellent body, nice buble ass, Nice C's (believe their MM), warm tone skin. On to a very slow, steady BBBJ combined with this "tickle" massage method she has that really adds to the whole sensation. Felt my self-getting too close to blow so suggested some 69. For some reason in that position, I think the focus on DATY helps keep the blow "at bay" for me. At least for little while. I brought a toy with me, a bullet vibrator which I used during my 69 DATY. And this really fired things up! I could felt her pussy twitching, while licking and using the bullet. She was getting wet; occasional involuntary moans and groans were coming out. Finally she said "fuck me!" (I had to oblige) suited up, and went to town all while rubbing her clit with the bullet. She seemed to genuinely enjoy this and kept grabbing my ass to bring in fucking her harder. Finally, I was getting close to letting loose, pulled out, pulled off the condom and blew all over her tummy. She took over with the bullet and continued to satisfy herself, "two times" she said. We did a mutual wipe down, talked about the next visit, water. Then hug goodnight.
So, I would recommend Candy. I think she ranks up there with any of the top ladies I have seen at some of the other, more popular AMP's in town. I believe she said she will be at Orchid through the end of the month. I will certainly see her again. Remember, as always, YMMV.
-
09-09-26 12:38 #10Forum Sponsors

Posts: 13Introducing Candy
Candy is young, beautiful and has a great body. She has strong massage skills that will help relax your body as well as a very playful side to her. We look forward to more of your reviews about her excellent service
🤤
🀣 Orchid Foot Massage
📍 Tucson
📞 626-230-2931
Again we apologize for the lack of updates. Admin has reassured us that this will not be much longer. Thank you for your patience.
-
09-07-26 21:08 #9Senior Member

Posts: 33Second trip
I stopped by the Orchid Spa and ended up choosing Candy. She was full-figured, had a great attitude, and was playful. The place looked like a private house—good for privacy; it looked ordinary from the outside but very new inside. Since I had just finished work, I was drenched in sweat. The interior was a pleasant surprise; I asked if I could shower, and while I lay on the waterbed, Candy helped me wash up.
I felt so much better afterward. Lying on the bed, she started by massaging my back with warm oil—standard practice at most places. The pressure was just right; she applied deep pressure exactly where it was needed. After I turned over, she worked on my arms and chest, then added some teasing and LFK before moving on to CFS and BBBJ. She alternated between CFS and BBBJ until I finally spent myself on her.
I showered afterward, left the tip on the table, and headed out. It was a great experience overall, and I'd come back—I'm not a fan of places that are too crowded.











Reply With Quote




