Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16037
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263

    New Rule

    Only Senior Members with more than 50 posts may post in this thread. I will ban anybody who ignores this. I'm doing this to cut down on all the fake accounts.

    Note to Vegas Area Massage Parlors, any place who continues to have people put up fake reports I will ban any mention of your establishment on the forum and ban any user that reviews you.

    This post will lead this thread for a few months as a warning.

    A2

  2. #16036

    Ki Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GameOfThongs  [View Original Post]
    I was there a month ago, always a solid massage and extras if you want it. They moved to another spa called Ki Spa on Maryland closer to UNLV, only its an older building.
    I went to Ki Spa to scope it out back in late May early June. See my original report below.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7630609

    Inside it's NICE like they just remodeled and just like what you see on gogole but that's the only thing it's got going for.

    The lady was constantly taking calls during the session then on the flip wanted 200 for a BJ? Lmao then offered 100 for HJ and I still wasn't having it. Gave her 60 didn't expect her to take but here we are. At least she allowed roaming a bit but still I won't go back to that joint.

  3. #16035

    Mermaid spa moved

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area so I thought I'll confirm it myself vs using google. LOL they're definitely CLOSED, no signage and the place looks empty inside.
    I was there a month ago, always a solid massage and extras if you want it. They moved to another spa called Ki Spa on Maryland closer to UNLV, only its an older building.

  4. #16034
    Quote Originally Posted by Napkined  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure how many posts so if I am under the 50 plateau, I apologize.

    Have you guys ever gone to an AMP for the sole purpose of recon? Looking at the price? Seeing who is working?
    Not generally. Only reason I go inside an AMP is for a massage and relief. If I decide I don't like what I see, I leave and go somewhere else. I personally don't do scouting missions. LOL.

  5. #16033

    Quick visit

    I'm not sure how many posts so if I am under the 50 plateau, I apologize.

    Have you guys ever gone to an AMP for the sole purpose of recon? Looking at the price? Seeing who is working?

  6. #16032

    NN spa Monika

    Has she been there before? I remember a Monika there that I really liked. Big tits and big ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Visited NN spa. Saw Monika. Only 5 feet 2 tall. Long brown hair. Very sexy curvy body. Not the skinny type. Not middle aged. I loved her body & her pretty face. Big double D boobs. Nice round ass for Asian women. Not comparing her to Latinas. Paid her upfront. We went to a shower room for a table shower. 7 minutes later, we were back in the massage room. I sucked & kissed her boobs & pussy. She was responsive. She moaned softly. I was very pleased with her service. LFK, BBBJ, CBJ & cfs. The best view was cowgirl. She rode me slow then fast. Loved to see her big boobs bouncing. I love big boobs Asian. She is my type. Will see her again very soon.

  7. #16031

    Mermaid closed confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Temporarily closed according to Google. Only been there once long time ago and walked out after seeing the mermaid there.
    I was in the area so I thought I'll confirm it myself vs using google. LOL they're definitely CLOSED, no signage and the place looks empty inside.

  8. #16030

    Oasis LV

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete86  [View Original Post]
    So I been to this place that you been promoting, a bunch of older ladies that is probably over 50 with tons of makeup on. They are not good looking but I thought maybe the service will make up for it. Paid over 300 for the hour. Everything was rushed. Table shower was maybe 5 minutes max. In the room jack hammer me to get me hard again, very little to no BBBJ at all. Cover on she just laid there like a dead fish. Finished in the bag and left 30 minutes in after paying for the hour.
    As always YMMV at any of these AMP spots. Curious who did you even see or didn't bother to get name? I've mentioned Lisa in my original review that she is older so definitely not trying to hide anything. Grace is maybe slightly younger than Lisa but not by much. Ada seems to be the youngest of all (I'm guessing in her 30's) but who knows.

    I always get GFE service with Lisa again maybe I'm a regular I rarely get rushed out.

    Grace is NOT GFE and don't recommend, she will rush you out regular or not. LOL. I'm guess she's the one you saw.

    Not sure about Ada yet.

    And you shouldn't need to pay more than 300 for the hour. 100 house fee with table shower 200 tip max.

    As a side note, I'm just sharing my experience and not holding out. If Lisa works at XYZ spa I'll be posting about them too. She just happened to be my ATF so you'll see a lot of posts about her.

  9. #16029
    So I been to this place that you been promoting, a bunch of older ladies that is probably over 50 with tons of makeup on. They are not good looking but I thought maybe the service will make up for it. Paid over 300 for the hour. Everything was rushed. Table shower was maybe 5 minutes max. In the room jack hammer me to get me hard again, very little to no BBBJ at all. Cover on she just laid there like a dead fish. Finished in the bag and left 30 minutes in after paying for the hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Back again at Oasis LV for Lisa, you know the drill. Turns out she doesn't always work on weekends but she does sometimes after dark if things get busy. Just glad she's there when I got there. Place seemed busy as one monger is waiting outside. New girl I never saw before. Didn't catch name but I'm guessing it's Ada, along with Grace that was pushing for 2 girls. Yeah not happening. I'll probably try Ada if she was offering but as usual I never bring extra cash.

    Always a great session with Lisa, didn't seem to be as long as before but it was still slightly over the hour.

  10. #16028

    Lisa Oasis LV

    Back again at Oasis LV for Lisa, you know the drill. Turns out she doesn't always work on weekends but she does sometimes after dark if things get busy. Just glad she's there when I got there. Place seemed busy as one monger is waiting outside. New girl I never saw before. Didn't catch name but I'm guessing it's Ada, along with Grace that was pushing for 2 girls. Yeah not happening. I'll probably try Ada if she was offering but as usual I never bring extra cash.

    Always a great session with Lisa, didn't seem to be as long as before but it was still slightly over the hour.

  11. #16027

    NN spa. Monika

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    What was the Damage?
    I chose 30 minute. House fee was 60. Tip was 160. Total was 220.

  12. #16026
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Visited NN spa. Saw Monika. ...very pleased with her service. Shower, LFK, BBBJ, CBJ & cfs. The best view was cowgirl, ...Will see her again very soon.
    What was the Damage?

  13. #16025

    NN spa. Monika

    Visited NN spa. Saw Monika. Only 5 feet 2 tall. Long brown hair. Very sexy curvy body. Not the skinny type. Not middle aged. I loved her body & her pretty face. Big double D boobs. Nice round ass for Asian women. Not comparing her to Latinas. Paid her upfront. We went to a shower room for a table shower. 7 minutes later, we were back in the massage room. I sucked & kissed her boobs & pussy. She was responsive. She moaned softly. I was very pleased with her service. LFK, BBBJ, CBJ & cfs. The best view was cowgirl. She rode me slow then fast. Loved to see her big boobs bouncing. I love big boobs Asian. She is my type. Will see her again very soon.

  14. #16024

    Angela

    Ok not sure if I've hyped her up too much but New Lavender was busy today. She texted me this morning that she is here and ready so went by to visit. Like an old friend DFK greeting with those big soft lips. By far the sexiest girl with the best service to match which is such a rarity. Hhr with no rushing, will be a great October! Forgot price, those who know me and see my history know I chase the $$ all in girls, Angela is one of the few, I have no issues and happy to pay $$.6 for the hhr.
    Last edited by HiBowler; 10-01-26 at 20:42. Reason: Price

  15. #16023

    Lisa Oasis LV

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks whitesun for the rec for lisa, had a great experience nice GFE and table shower. Really great tuma bbj and FS. Only thing she was a clockwatcher with me I remember during the session she said I had 10 min left but overall it was a great experience. That place is really busy before I went in I saw 2 mongers walking before me.

    My favorite is still michelle from perfect day spa (next to o reilly) I'm telling you fellow mongers don't sleep on her.
    Nice, thank you for your report and welcome! I don't blame her for clock watching after servicing 2 mongers and probably 3 more waiting! Lmao Now serving #666. I felt like with her she needs her own waitlist. And I think it's usually just her and another lady there so that's not helping.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape