Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 632 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 9470
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #9440

    Lynn V FEC

    Pics are not her, except she also has short blond hair. Cute, short, 20's, looked more Central Asian (like Kazakh or some such) to me (said she gets asked often if she is some mix, but is 100% Viet), built like a Latina with real nice tits and ass- all natural as far as I could tell. English is quite good, on account of study abroad. Service is k-girl level I. E. Excellent. DTF with high IOP and good engagement. She asked how I liked certain things and then obliged so she definitely wants to please you and puts in the effort. Even though BB is "ask inside", I don't think it is on the cards. Said she is liking SD more than OC so far. Here for 2-3 weeks before heading back home. I had a great time.

  2. #9439
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. So you got Greek and msog for free? That's 4 benjis worth of extras. Color me impressed.
    Guess I just got lucky.

  3. #9438
    BRC Lacie is very tall, skinny, tanned, giant tits, a bit mature, very dtf, and knows her job. Body over Face, Service over Looks. She is for guys who want DTF and no holds barred play. There are younger girls I like for Looks, but none of them let me do half as much. So the Service is there and I don't expect everything but she gave me everything I liked as much as I wanted. Doggy view is amazing, I could go as long as I like and she helps me. I'm an above average sized guy but once her pussy adapts to me she actually tried to get me in deeper. She is hot enough to me overall, especially her body type and huge tits. She reminds me of Shelby's (Kendal) body and tits but skinnier. For 240 hh it's a good deal, so I'd repeat.

    I'll list out some BRC girls, but it can be confusing because there are multiple HX accounts. Get9, CGLA, and others will book them too. Use who you like:
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ClubUnistar
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HawaiiRocks
    https://get9irl.com/index.php?route=...tegory&path=15
    https://www.candygirlla.com/copy-of-sd

    There's more, but you can figure that out. BRC has really good hh rates, same as FirstAsians in OC. It is 240 hh unless the girl is VIP which is +20 (260 hh). That plus the Thai orgs like S99 are all that's left for budget hh visits. BRC girls tend to lean Service, and they skew older but they give good service at a great rate in my experience. Most have nice bodies of all types, and most are hot enough to get me rock hard still. So if you are a hh guy, it is a good trade-off and they are good Value.

    The girls who offer bb are typically +50 upcharge. It means they aren't doing bb a lot and you can even decide on the spot. So I will go in at 240 hh and then decide after. Even though I do enjoy full hr with a girl I already know on repeats, these days most girls are around 340 hr which is +40% more. I'm actually willing to pay that if I know the girl and vibe with her, even if it's just to chat and get massage and have a possibility of 2nd shot. But for most girls, I want the hh option since I don't know if it will get to that level of connection. That is the beauty of hh, you can meet lots more women.

    BRC Shelby - Tall at about 5'7", huge DD tits, late 30s. She has a great womanly body, has tits and ass and really gets into it. Experienced, good thorough bbbj technique edge of bed. Bbbj skilled, fantastic P2P, tight pussy. Really good English, personality is as much native as Korean. Blonde hair when I saw her. She is a good GFE choice. Popular with older guys who want a regular repeat they can connect with in English.

    I also like BRC Woo, she is older but very good Service. Anything I wanted, petite and skinny. Bbbj especially good. I'm no good at describing Service because even if I give my opinion there are guys who have a different idea on Service so I could end up confusing them. I'm going to just quote straight from my journal my last visit:

    BRC Woo - Really good at kissing and sucking dick and her body is all soft and she has A cup natural tits. Skinny and well-proportioned Team7. She did herself well. In the shower, she took my dick and it was real good. I was instantly reminded. Very service oriented. Back in the room she sucked me real good again

    She is a good backup and the only Team7 body type around since Winnie. Good vibes. The best Team7 SD has had was Jira, then Bona. Neither will be back to SD I think. But if you ever see Baby Sol is back and she is in OC, it's the next closest. Or Olivia (Winnie) in OC right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. So you got Greek and msog for free? That's 4 benjis worth of extras. Color me impressed.
    I haven't seen Jenny V yet but from what friends say that does sound like her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Looks like priveline has left the building?
    I don't know about this case but can speak to others in the past. Sometimes new bookers show up to try it out, or sometimes they are an understudy and backup booker. It means they can prove how well they handle a more difficult and distant location. So you won't know why they are gone by design, it's too many reasons. I think there's no point wondering, we are here to see girls not bookers.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWorlds25  [View Original Post]
    In this economy, that's not my problem though. I'm still looking for the best deal, a decent looking k-girl, reduced risk working with a known and trusted booker / house. San Diego mongers can sustain 2 maybe 3 bookers / houses with decent rates. SD mongers speak with their $$ Especially with gas topping $6!
    Things are hard everywhere. Every city, every country. Some random cities have lost half or all their kgirls. So, "try another city" doesn't really work for long. SD is AMP heaven so kgirls are a drop in the bucket compared to them and random streetwalkers. SD even has a really great strip club in the form of Cheetah's. So, there's plenty of people having fun everywhere.

  4. #9437
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Looks like another booker for the LGP house?

    Also, noticed a new booker on hx who looks like another booker for the SKP and LGP houses.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/privelineca
    https://www.priveline.net/

    This could be a good option for folks who prefer the hx route, which is more PII-friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Looks like priveline has left the building?
    It would appear so. Website content is missing except for "Service Inquiries" in Korean. HX content is there but no recent classifieds. In theory, they could return. However, this does show every monger how business is doing in San Diego. If a house has been here only 6 weeks then folds up, then I'm going to suggest the level of clients is not enough to sustain the house. Even when bookers are cross-posting the house will not make as large a profit since now the "split" between booker, house and girl, well that percentage declines because the house owner still gets a cut.

    In this economy, that's not my problem though. I'm still looking for the best deal, a decent looking k-girl, reduced risk working with a known and trusted booker / house. San Diego mongers can sustain 2 maybe 3 bookers / houses with decent rates. SD mongers speak with their $$ Especially with gas topping $6!

  5. #9436
    Looks like priveline has left the building?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Looks like another booker for the LGP house?

    Also, noticed a new booker on hx who looks like another booker for the SKP and LGP houses.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/privelineca
    https://www.priveline.net/

    This could be a good option for folks who prefer the hx route, which is more PII-friendly.

  6. #9435
    Thanks for the report. So you got Greek and msog for free? That's 4 benjis worth of extras. Color me impressed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonArmy124  [View Original Post]
    TLDR: Run, don't walk.

    Pics are her but glamoured up. She looks to be in high 20's at first glace but you can see signs of being 30 upon closer inspection. Bombshell build for Asian girls, soft / real D cups, skinny waist, great ass. Has a womb tat and a couple smaller ones on her back. Speaks above average English and Mandarin. MV location.

    Welcomed me in with a hug and DFK. I told her I wanted her 1 hr NURU and BB options (5 + $ + $) and she asked me to shower alone while she got the inflatable mattress ready. Her nuru was a legit one, just like you see in porn with gel, DFK, body / face licking, light rim, and toe / finger sucking. Her BBBJ was superb as well, was able to DT Jr. And allowed facefucking (slightly toothy for those with above average girth). FIV was also an option which was nice. We did CG, K9, Mish, and ended with CIP all on the inflatable mattress. She is also a loud moaner and had a very willing to please attitude. Jenny gave me a free greek treat during our second round and we finished with CIM. Showered together and gave me a nice final BBBJ before sending me on my way.

    Jenny is a beautiful girl and nasty on bed. She complained to me that she isn't getting enough customers which is surprising to me. She is definitely a high S- girl. The only reason I don't rank her any higher is because of her above average price. She also mentioned that she can do duos with her roommate cookie. Her last scheduled day is the 9th unless she gets more traffic. I will be seeing her again next week.

    S: Ella K + Aerum (Get9).

    S-: Jenny V (Dimezone).

    A+: Ella K (Get9) (Magic Pussy, great body, and passionate).

    A: Issabella V (CAKD) (Hot Young Viet), Kazumi J (DZ) (GFE J-Girl), Maya (S99) (Hot and passionate).

    A-: Viki (SKP).

    B: Becky (Get9), Chloe (Get9), Choa (Get9) (CIM+Swallow), Hanna K (Get 9), Lime K (DZ), Lydia (S99), Peach (Get9), Resh (Get9), Sharon K (Get9).

    Ranked alphabetically within the same tier.

    S: Would repeat within two weeks.

    A: Would repeat within the month or no new girls catch my eye.

    B: Recommend but would not repeat.

    C: Would not recommend.

  7. #9434

    Jenny V at Dimezone

    TLDR: Run, don't walk.

    Pics are her but glamoured up. She looks to be in high 20's at first glace but you can see signs of being 30 upon closer inspection. Bombshell build for Asian girls, soft / real D cups, skinny waist, great ass. Has a womb tat and a couple smaller ones on her back. Speaks above average English and Mandarin. MV location.

    Welcomed me in with a hug and DFK. I told her I wanted her 1 hr NURU and BB options (5 + $ + $) and she asked me to shower alone while she got the inflatable mattress ready. Her nuru was a legit one, just like you see in porn with gel, DFK, body / face licking, light rim, and toe / finger sucking. Her BBBJ was superb as well, was able to DT Jr. And allowed facefucking (slightly toothy for those with above average girth). FIV was also an option which was nice. We did CG, K9, Mish, and ended with CIP all on the inflatable mattress. She is also a loud moaner and had a very willing to please attitude. Jenny gave me a free greek treat during our second round and we finished with CIM. Showered together and gave me a nice final BBBJ before sending me on my way.

    Jenny is a beautiful girl and nasty on bed. She complained to me that she isn't getting enough customers which is surprising to me. She is definitely a high S- girl. The only reason I don't rank her any higher is because of her above average price. She also mentioned that she can do duos with her roommate cookie. Her last scheduled day is the 9th unless she gets more traffic. I will be seeing her again next week.

    S: Ella K + Aerum (Get9).

    S-: Jenny V (Dimezone).

    A+: Ella K (Get9) (Magic Pussy, great body, and passionate).

    A: Issabella V (CAKD) (Hot Young Viet), Kazumi J (DZ) (GFE J-Girl), Maya (S99) (Hot and passionate).

    A-: Viki (SKP).

    B: Becky (Get9), Chloe (Get9), Choa (Get9) (CIM+Swallow), Hanna K (Get 9), Lime K (DZ), Lydia (S99), Peach (Get9), Resh (Get9), Sharon K (Get9).

    Ranked alphabetically within the same tier.

    S: Would repeat within two weeks.

    A: Would repeat within the month or no new girls catch my eye.

    B: Recommend but would not repeat.

    C: Would not recommend.

  8. #9433

    Becky at Get9 irl

    Saw her last week. Pics are her but from when she was a lot younger. Age estimate in her 40's. MM DD cups. Decent standard service. Overall would rank her as a B girl. Great for people who want to play with large fun bags, service queen and hya hunters should look elsewhere. This is her last week here.

    S: Ella K + Aerum (Get9).

    A+: Ella K (Get9) (Magic Pussy, great body, and passionate).

    A: Issabella V (CAKD) (Hot Young Viet), Kazumi J (DZ) (GFE J-Girl), Maya (S99) (Hot and passionate).

    A-: Viki (SKP).

    B: Becky (Get9), Chloe (Get9), Choa (Get9) (CIM+Swallow), Hanna K (Get 9), Lime K (DZ), Lydia (S99), Peach (Get9), Resh (Get9), Sharon K (Get9).

    Ranked alphabetically within the same tier.

    S: Would repeat within two weeks.

    A: Would repeat within the month or no new girls catch my eye.

    B: Recommend but would not repeat.

    C: Would not recommend.

  9. #9432

    Dimezone * Jenny V (MV)

    I am not easily satisfied and come here a lot. No more Trina V and Sally V. . Jenny V is Vietnamese. Bare everything. I liked how she really liked sucking dick and facefuck. She got me rock hard and BBBJ me for the longest ever. These are the kinds of girls that could try to suck me more than a half hour because their pussies get so wet. Doggystyle, cowgirl, missionary was the best to see her little legs go back. Wanted to give me multiple pops so enjoyed the hour. Options available nuru Greek.

  10. #9431

    Tried olivia as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    Ditto all of this. She didn't mind me tweeking her nips at all and likes to fuck. Really positive attitude and her english is good enough to express complex thoughts. Sounded like she was heading east trying to find a city that was a little less spinner obsessed since a spinner she is not but she is young, wet, and down for a good time. Not a seasoned pro at the suck suck but takes directions well, helps that she can understand them. Gets bonus points from me for being very light on the makeup.

    Dimezone now also books Olivia from SKP, not to be confused with another Olivia currently working in OC.

    San Diego Olivia is a like 5'0, skinny with flawless skin and (mostly natural) D's, possibly DD's. Sensual and down for pound town and she has a face and demeanor that could go either way between a young but mature or a older but young spirited depending on the angle and lighting. All around good session with her as well.
    Wow, Olivia was a nice skinny spinner, pics made you think she was going to be thicc, maybe angles. I had a poundtown sesh.

    I'm not certain how old she is either but yes I had a fun time, busted right in in CIP, usually I go hard, I did, but.

    Ate a bunch before I went, so I couldn't keep going, but yes she put in her effort.

  11. #9430
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Pics are not her. Cute, 20's, about 5'6, athletic build, all natural C with gumdrop nips and a firm shapely butt. She provides the type of meet I enjoy the most: a civvie type hookup with a cute young thing who is dtf and easy to be around. She has a high sex drive and an upbeat cheerful demeanor. Gives good head with some valiant attempts at dt which caused her to tear up and get goosebumps. Nice. She has meaty lips which are a real treat to dine on and responds well if you know what you are doing. Lots of "oh oppa" and priceless facial expressions when getting railed and fucked me back plenty. Almost effortlessly multi-orgasmic. She lives in Oz, so speaks good English. Last day is Sat. She has plans to head east next. I had a fantastic time.
    Ditto all of this. She didn't mind me tweeking her nips at all and likes to fuck. Really positive attitude and her english is good enough to express complex thoughts. Sounded like she was heading east trying to find a city that was a little less spinner obsessed since a spinner she is not but she is young, wet, and down for a good time. Not a seasoned pro at the suck suck but takes directions well, helps that she can understand them. Gets bonus points from me for being very light on the makeup.

    Dimezone now also books Olivia from SKP, not to be confused with another Olivia currently working in OC.

    San Diego Olivia is a like 5'0, skinny with flawless skin and (mostly natural) D's, possibly DD's. Sensual and down for pound town and she has a face and demeanor that could go either way between a young but mature or a older but young spirited depending on the angle and lighting. All around good session with her as well.

  12. #9429

    Asian near downtown / gaslamp

    Traveling soon to gaslamp district with a weekend to spare but needing to not go too far from that area if possible. I won't have a vehicle as am not needing one otherwise. Are there any Asian agencies that aren't too far from the gaslamp areas? I've read of AMP of Bangkok, but looking for anything more than L1.

  13. #9428

    Dimezone SDDG * Jennifer (MV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    Jennifer is one sexy girl. She has perfect natural, tear drop, full D cup breasts. Some the nicest naturals set I've seen. Also a perfect heart shaped ass. Not a spinner, but her body fits her perfectly. Very pretty face, super cute personality and really seems to enjoy her job. Also a great kisser and totally GFE. Probably late 20's / early 30's. A few nicely done tattoo's. She has more of a SE Asian look to her, nice tanned body. Good (not spectacular) BBBJ, and those breasts were perfect for Russian (I almost finished there). She also REALLY enjoys DATY. She came at least twice, and she was dripping wet when I came up for air. Mish, ACG, laying doggy then CIP in mish. Not enough time for a 2nd round, so she gave a really nice massage.

    Highly recommend and will try to repeat before she leaves.
    Jenny said she is new from Korea. I can't help but wonder if she might be Jira whom I have read about. She is different than Jenny Vietnamese who is also very good. Jennifer K is a little shorter and really horny. Good tits maybe 34 d and she wanted me to suck them. We freshened up and before I knew it she was fondling my balls and sucking my cock BBBJ and kissing me a lot on her bed. What a mouthful of wetness. She camel slides me and she was so wet. She let me pound good. Likes sex.

  14. #9427

    Jennifer

    Getting addicted to the Hobby, I'm new to it but having a good time overall, I been to HK way too many times, now I'm craving more authentic Chinese food.

    (I know they are Korean, just a joke). Jennifer was cute, I think somewhat close to the pics, but someone who really was trying her hardest to make sure I cum.

    Man, I went at it for like 20 minutes, and couldn't finish, she was riding, then sucking and I CIM. I really appreciated that. I know I shouldn't jerk off before a session now.

  15. #9426

    Cookie FEC

    Pics are not her. Cute, 20's, about 5'6, athletic build, all natural C with gumdrop nips and a firm shapely butt. She provides the type of meet I enjoy the most: a civvie type hookup with a cute young thing who is dtf and easy to be around. She has a high sex drive and an upbeat cheerful demeanor. Gives good head with some valiant attempts at dt which caused her to tear up and get goosebumps. Nice. She has meaty lips which are a real treat to dine on and responds well if you know what you are doing. Lots of "oh oppa" and priceless facial expressions when getting railed and fucked me back plenty. Almost effortlessly multi-orgasmic. She lives in Oz, so speaks good English. Last day is Sat. She has plans to head east next. I had a fantastic time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape