Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1215 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18173

    Late September UTR visits: Michele 1 L / Veronica / Clio

    Had a great UTR week with visits with Michele 1 L, Veronica and Clio. Highlights include: M1 Ls world class BBBJ. Her liberal use of spit and her soft and delicate mouth make for a wonderful experience. So much so that I let her take me to completion and she allowed me to cim (no swallow) which is fine by me. She is looking amazing and I like her new location. With Veronica my favorite part with her is the intense foreplay we get into before the main event which is always great but her BBBJ is just as good as anyone's and her pussy to cock bare grinding feels so amazing that I honestly feel like I am partially inside her. I am praying for the day it slips all the way in haha but we can always dream. With Clio again just info no review. Comms are getting better. Ask OrlandoOD for contact info. Looking forward to October for some non UTR action. I am eyeing Eva or Ruby Asian BBFS providers, Eve from Miami if she comes to town and of course Meiji since I am a big fan of their BBFS options. Monger on everyone!!

  2. #18172

    Natalia

    I went by Natalia it was somewhat of a short notice on my part. But she had time to see me like always Natalia does of a very good job on the massage part. Actually she does an excellent massage and of course there's the little extras that she toss into the massage, It Really makes it worth your while to go visit her. She let me know that she is starting to see some more clients so if you've never seen Natalia Give her a shot. She's not full service but she's really good at what she does.

    Gr01.

  3. #18171

    Information

    Was just passing on information as was not aware was still.

    In Sanford until recently.

  4. #18170

    Error

    Yes my mistake, wrong forum.

  5. #18169

    Smell like escort promotion

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyInTherye  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Princess Cutie to see if was still in Sanford but alas is making the transition to Kissimmee and will be at International Drive for a bit if anyone is interested.
    What she offer to you for this " promotion ".

    She's the worst ever and ever!

  6. #18168

    Princess cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyInTherye  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Princess Cutie to see if was still in Sanford but alas is making the transition to Kissimmee and will be at International Drive for a bit if anyone is interested.
    This one advertises in several places. She doesn't need posted here in UTR thread. She's well above the radar. Anyone thinking of seeing her go read the negative reviews. They are spot on. JB.

  7. #18167
    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    Definitely had a great experience with her. Have seen her several times but I'm a bit biased because I like them thick. She's extremely cute and knows what she's doing. Only drawback for me was the no kissing. But her sessions are great but as always, YMMV.
    I never understand when they say kissing is too personal and they are saving it for their man, but will suck your dick.

  8. #18166
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I tried a couple times to talk to her thru another account and she wanted over 300 for a first meet. She looks good but honestly I liked her thick. Good luck.
    I never found her super attractive when she was thick but her 80 coin BBBJ in the altamonte mall parking lot was superb. I use to live 5 minutes away and she'd meet me there. Fingered her holes while she did it. She never did mind a finger in her ass.

  9. #18165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Bree

    I met up with Bree recently and wow, she was amazing. Picked her up at location and we started with amazing road head. At location she gave me more bbbjdt. I was absolutely loving it and was planning to cimws. But she wanted to do FS. Didn't take long for me to pop. Held my pop as long as possible until she came first. Her performance rating both for BBBJ and FS. A very strong performance grade A. She's a definite repeat for me! Digtis are available for senior members only with good posts.

    R5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bree101.jpg‎  

  10. #18164

    Princess Cutie

    Contacted Princess Cutie to see if was still in Sanford but alas is making the transition to Kissimmee and will be at International Drive for a bit if anyone is interested.

  11. #18163

    Weight down price way up

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraeyez  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tara's new pictures on her Seeking ad and couldn't believe the transformation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-e28ab9988c42
    I tried a couple times to talk to her thru another account and she wanted over 300 for a first meet. She looks good but honestly I liked her thick. Good luck.

  12. #18162

    Tara Pictures

    I saw Tara's new pictures on her Seeking ad and couldn't believe the transformation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-e28ab9988c42

  13. #18161

    Maya

    People have been reaching out to me about her, but looks like I got lucky. I noticed when I did see her she was bit off not as talkative like she's normally. It was only for qv 15 min date. She said on the way there that it would have to be an exact 15 minutes date as she has to go to work.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Check with AndyIZ, appears he visited with her last week.

  14. #18160

    Hats off to you

    How the hell did you conclude the sagginess, you must have PhD in melons physics!! They are exactly as you stated small and saggy resulting in big disappointment even though her statement was that they are still big enough. My overall assessment was it moved from massive GG to C saggy. To all Tara melon worshippers RIP is appropriate.

    Yumyum1.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Those melons got to be saggy as hell now. Ugh, best thing about her was her mouth and those massive melons. RIP to those melons.

  15. #18159

    Glaze

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldrs9820  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and asked for photos and only got the ones that have been posted here. I'm just hoping someone else can verify she's real.
    Definitely had a great experience with her. Have seen her several times but I'm a bit biased because I like them thick. She's extremely cute and knows what she's doing. Only drawback for me was the no kissing. But her sessions are great but as always, YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape