Thread: Perfect Aroma Sponsor Thread
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 14 of 14
-
Today 17:49 #14Senior Member

Posts: 32Kyla + Didi. Nice experience!
Went to the shop this morning and it was really empty, so I was recommended to try a duo with Kyla and Didi!
I've already met Kyla before. Can't never say no to this super passionate cutie.
Once we got into the room, Kyla was all over me, showing her usual energy and passion.
Didi has a great body! Very HWP with large chest. She's the more shy type, so I took my time to warm her up, with slow sensual kisses and light touches. She seems to enjoy this style and warmed up.
Kyla took the initiative to start girl-on-girl actions, licking Didi's nipples, and slowly moved down to her pussy. This gets me excited and so I joined in and we attacked Didi all over her body.
The main event was a blur, but I mainly focused on Didi since this is the first time I met her. She's tight and responded well to my movement and Kyla's stimulation.
I don't do duos very often, especially the type where I have to deal with both girls that are attacking me; simply too much for me to handle. But this time the experience was pretty good as I mainly focused on one girl, with the other girl helping me stimulating each other. This is the type of duo I like.
-
Today 13:32 #13This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 179I had the same bad service from Didi
She needs to be replaced by your all's better talent you typical bring in.
Originally Posted by Willemdefriend
[View Original Post]
-
Today 09:48 #12Forum Sponsors

Posts: 6I am very sorry if you felt that your experience was below average. Though I cannot comment on your particular visit I can say that this is not how we want our guests to feel. All I can tell you is that we have shown her this review and will work on making things right in the future. Your feedback is very important to us both positive and negative so that we know how to improve! Thank you.
Originally Posted by Willemdefriend
[View Original Post]
By the way - love the play on words for your username - yes I get it
-
Yesterday 06:59 #11Regular Member

Posts: 12Didi. Aroma
Had gone to see Kyla but was encouraged to see Didi by MMS and Kyla. She had a good body and good face, and the spa is nice, but the session was rushed. No regular BBBJ, wanted to get straight into 69 but I told her I wanted DATY. Was not very responsive here. She also did that thing where her legs were closed and not wanting me to get in there. Eventually opened up after I told her multiple times to open up. Then asked if she could return the favor, and she instead wanted to 69 again, so we did but her legs again were closed off and kinda squishing my face and not letting me work it. Speed run though RCG, standing mish, K9 then prone. Couldn't take my little weiner in standing mish or K9, or wanted me to be done sooner. Soon as I finished, she rushed off to get cleanup materials. I was still hard so I finished myself off again. She didn't help me. Anyway, made a mistake tonight in not seeing Kyla, though it seemed they wanted to push me off on the new girl. And then said new girl proceeded to rush to the next customer.
-
10-04-26 00:58 #10Forum Sponsors

Posts: 6🌻 PERFECT AROMA SPA 🌻
Conveniently located 10 minutes from the airport and downtown Seattle - your new goto spa in town has opened!
Thank you for the warm reception so far - we have a small line-up change as we are still organizing.
🍑 Kyla
Kyla is a naughty girl for you PSE lovers. Our full figured beauty will literally rock your world so be sure to stay hydrated!
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7721314
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7725180
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7730295
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7731377
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7732063
🍑 Dora
Dora is 5'2, 101lbs, large C/small D Cups. She has a very athletic build, a few random tattoos including a fish on her round 🍑. To compliment our PSE queen, Dora is for you GFE lovers.
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7731181
Do not mention any form of tip or donation in this thread
🌻 Perfect Aroma 🌻
📍 Seattle
📞 206-255-4337
-
10-03-26 22:03 #9Senior Member

Posts: 53Kyla at new PA shop
Been wanting to see Kyla and saw she moved down south to PA. Texted the number and got an instant response back to setup up an appointment. Arrived on time and there was plenty of parking around old burien / library. Entrance is tucked in just a bit and was let in by mms which was a delight to see again. Inside is bigger than I would've thought and room was spacious with a couch.
As soon as Kyla came in it was super high PSE energy. HWP body with nice mm d cups and bigger than average Asian ass.
Highlights: Great energy, deep sloppy dfk and tongue licks everywhere, two handed sloppy BBBJ like her life depended on it, CIMWS until I was dry.
Shop was getting busy towards the end so Kayla left after we finished to serve another customer. Shouout to mms though for coming in and giving me a massage after. Feel like most other shops try to cut short but I still got my full hour. Overall great experience and good start for a new shop.
*This post is fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
-
10-03-26 18:47 #8Senior Member

Posts: 72Kyla at PA. Great new shop in Burien.
Had a great visit with Kyla this morning. All the comments about her gorgeous breasts and that incredible booty are true.
Her BBBJ skills are unmatched. I loved the body slide and cat bath. 69 was incredible and I finished with CIMWS. Her skills are top notch.
The other thing that sets Perfect Aroma on a high level are the room setups. The room I was in is large and has a nice couch as well as the table. There is also a large mirror on the wall to watch the action.
The couch was a great place to start the activities.
Before I left Michelle stopped by the room. She is also extremely attractive and assured me they are trying to provide a great experience in a nice facility and make this new location a success. Highly recommended I just wish it was closer so I could go on a regular basis.
BTW Kyla and Michelle both speak enough English to communicate effectively.
-
10-03-26 14:14 #7Senior Member

Posts: 287It is a 3 min walk from Burien library. Just google it. The shop has good women working right now.
Originally Posted by Bangalot70
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 01:14 #6Regular Member

Posts: 2I visited with Kyla and had a fantastic time, she continues to impress and is a candidate for ATF.
This time around I brought in some food to share and we got to savoring all the tasties. If you know what I mean.
All the usual terms, others have called out before so I'll not belabor the point.
I'll note In particular, her enthusiasm is infectious and she is a superb cuddler if she is feeling it. As always, YMMV.
Michelle popped in to say hello in some of the cuddling aftermath and she is very attractive. Beautiful tan, shapely proportions, expressive face. I'm sorely tempted.
I didn't see Amy, but she could well have joined after I'd departed.
-
10-02-26 03:44 #5Forum Sponsors

Posts: 6Addresses are not allowed on the forum so please simply text the number for location.
Originally Posted by Bangalot70
[View Original Post]
Yes we have a guest shower but not a table shower.
-
10-01-26 19:08 #4Forum Sponsors

Posts: 6🌻 PERFECT AROMA SPA 🌻
We are proud to be adding the lovely Amy to the roster today 🙋
Do not mention any form of tip or donation in this thread
🌻 Perfect Aroma 🌻
📍 Seattle
📞 206-255-4337
-
10-01-26 13:05 #3Regular Member

Posts: 20Area and roster?
What area of Seattle are you near and roster please. Do you offer table shower or shower?
Originally Posted by PAAdmin
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 12:17 #2Forum Sponsors

Posts: 6🌻 PERFECT AROMA SPA 🌻
Conveniently located 10 minutes from the airport and downtown Seattle - your new goto spa in town has opened!
Who will be the first to visit? Be sure to let us know about your experience here! 🙋
To open our new Spa - we have grabbed a well known favorite in the area to help us kick things off and have a second girl joinging her this afternoon.
🍑 Kyla
Kyla is a naughty girl for you PSE lovers. Our full figured beauty will literally rock your world so be sure to stay hydrated!
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7721314
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7725180
🍑 Michelle
Details to follow
Do not mention any form of tip or donation in this thread
🌻 Perfect Aroma 🌻
📍 Seattle
📞 206-255-4337
-
10-01-26 11:41 #1Forum Sponsors

Posts: 6Perfect Aroma Sponsor Thread
Thread Starter.










Reply With Quote






