Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1243 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 18635
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18620

    Zoey at Red 8

    Been meaning to come back for a while and finally had an afternoon free. Stopped in without an appointment and got lucky with Zoey. Young, cute face, short with long hair down her back. Good curves on her and a really nice ass that I kept my hands on half the visit. She brought me back to the room and we got started. Started with the standard oil massage. Pressure was fine, nothing to complain about. After the flip she climbed up and leaned in close. Kissing started then got into some real DFK. Moved my hands around and felt up her ass and tits. She slid down and went into BBBJ. Pulled her around for 69. Alternated between the BBBJ and some HJ. Good pace and oral skills overall. When it came time for the cover she mentioned BBFS was on the table for extra. Decided not to opt for it so she covered me up. Mish first, flipped to doggy, then she climbed on top for some CG. Finished with mish. Warm towel after and a head rub while I came down.

  2. #18619

    Tina at Oasis

    I saw Tina at Oasis. Tina is average height with a very nice body and a pretty face. She took me to the table shower. She gave me a very nice shower and we returned to the room where she gave me an excellent massage. We started by playing with an extended 69 session. Once she had enjoyed riding my face, she put on the cover for cowgirl. We finished in cowgirl. She cleaned me up and sent me on my way with a hug.

  3. #18618
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/red-8-spa-mesa

    Have you ever had a handjob from an Asian woman while she is answering a text message on her Apple Watch? I have, by Strawberry at Red 8 in Mesa. She looks like an Asian Cardi B with big fake tits and ass. She is all business and rushes you out the door. I paid $50 to the house and $200 to her, which she demanded when I usually pay $140 for CFS in Mesa. The strip mall is really bad and a mental health facility is right next door. The patrons crowd the door in front of the AMP smoking and joking. The AMP is dirty and poorly maintained. I was out the door in fifteen minutes. She did not offer a massage. I got a HJ, BBBJ, and rushed CFS. One of my worst experiences from an AMP in a long time. I should have stayed home.
    How many baby wipes littered the floor when you were done?

  4. #18617

    Red 8 ain't that great

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/red-8-spa-mesa

    Have you ever had a handjob from an Asian woman while she is answering a text message on her Apple Watch? I have, by Strawberry at Red 8 in Mesa. She looks like an Asian Cardi B with big fake tits and ass. She is all business and rushes you out the door. I paid $50 to the house and $200 to her, which she demanded when I usually pay $140 for CFS in Mesa. The strip mall is really bad and a mental health facility is right next door. The patrons crowd the door in front of the AMP smoking and joking. The AMP is dirty and poorly maintained. I was out the door in fifteen minutes. She did not offer a massage. I got a HJ, BBBJ, and rushed CFS. One of my worst experiences from an AMP in a long time. I should have stayed home.

  5. #18616

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    In the Kspa forum they have a blonde Asian from California, is this the same girl?
    I would venture to say it is not the same Mandy since this one is at Cloud in the east valley and the Mandy you mention is at Kspa in Glendale.

  6. #18615

    Mandy at Kspa

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    In the Kspa forum they have a blonde Asian from California, is this the same girl?
    Not sure where that is but, she is known to freelance a little bit, but I think she's at Cloud. Good luck. The one at Cloud doesn't get any better in the monger world.

  7. #18614
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    In the Kspa forum they have a blonde Asian from California, is this the same girl?
    So I just looked at the KSpa thread to see what you are talking about. If those pics are real then no that is not the same Mandy that I saw, but the entire write up sounds like her so I am curious, maybe she has been rotated away and they are using fake pics or it is just a completely different girl? Would love to know if anyone else knows.

  8. #18613
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashtalks25  [View Original Post]
    $$$ always wins. LOL.
    Agreed that is usually the case but as I said I have never paid extra for it with these particular girls in fact 1 of them stopped accepting money from me at all and the really strange thing is that none of them want me to leave a review for them. It's a head scratcher for sure.

  9. #18612
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    In the Kspa forum they have a blonde Asian from California, is this the same girl?
    I have no idea I have never been to KSpa yet.

  10. #18611

    Mandy at Kspa?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiamondDack  [View Original Post]
    I texted to see if Fendi was still working, MMS told me no but she had a new girl that she thought I would enjoy named Mandy so I setup an appointment. Mandy is a little older, mid 30's or so. Very cute with blonde hair and an incredible body. She has a stomach tat, natural C-D breasts and a full plump peach. I would classify her as more of a PSE style than a GFE style. Very aggressive and fun, excellent skills all around. Minimal kissing but that was OK, BBBJ was perfect and lots of it. She seemed like the kind of girl that actually enjoys her work. 220 all in. Will repeat. She told me that there are photos of her somewhere in the OC CA threads so now I am going to go surfing.
    In the Kspa forum they have a blonde Asian from California, is this the same girl?

  11. #18610
    Quote Originally Posted by DoToDont  [View Original Post]
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...c47wGEpLgsSfEg

    Several ads with multiple girls. Seems to be east valley and booker is easy to work with.

    Anyone can confirm I am not walking into a trap?
    I'm thinking trap, but I'm super cautious.

  12. #18609

    Agency: European massage?

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...c47wGEpLgsSfEg

    Several ads with multiple girls. Seems to be east valley and booker is easy to work with.

    Anyone can confirm I am not walking into a trap?

  13. #18608

    Cash

    Quote Originally Posted by BiamondDack  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely true. I have at least 4 very popular providers and even 1 MMS that we only partake in BBFS and each of them says that I am the only one. LOL. Now I am not foolish enough to actually believe that but based on reviews, and like I said they are very popular so there are many many reviews for them and I have never once seen anyone mention BBFS. And on top of it, I never get charged anything extra for it. One of them was a complete accident. We realized halfway through that the cover came off at some point so we just went with it. The other 3 just kind of organically progressed after multiple visits and comfort.
    $$$ always wins. LOL.

  14. #18607

    You guys are so lucky to have Mandy in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by BiamondDack  [View Original Post]
    I texted to see if Fendi was still working, MMS told me no but she had a new girl that she thought I would enjoy named Mandy so I setup an appointment. Mandy is a little older, mid 30's or so. Very cute with blonde hair and an incredible body. She has a stomach tat, natural C-D breasts and a full plump peach. I would classify her as more of a PSE style than a GFE style. Very aggressive and fun, excellent skills all around. Minimal kissing but that was OK, BBBJ was perfect and lots of it. She seemed like the kind of girl that actually enjoys her work. 220 all in. Will repeat. She told me that there are photos of her somewhere in the OC CA threads so now I am going to go surfing.
    She is one of GOAT'S of orange county, Ca. You can read all about her at DuCalme, Garden, Shi Spa, and all the great pics of her at the Star Spa. She is amazing provider. Super Sexy GFE and PSE if that's your inkling.

  15. #18606

    Scottsdale Question?

    Found myself at the new Bonfire on FL Right & 100th Street, strip mall, and there's an AMP in there.

    Wondering if anyone has any info on that place? THANKS!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape