Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 29361
-
10-02-26 05:58 #29301Senior Member

Posts: 500If she's been there a month, then it might be a different one. The Nico at Royal / Serenity is pretty damn cute and by all accounts still at Serenity. I saw her less than a month ago go on Bash.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 05:56 #29300Senior Member

Posts: 500Did you read the post? He was bashing the talent there. We all know who is there and where they have gone (Nico).
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 22:21 #29299Senior Member

Posts: 238New Talent at Summer.
I stopped by to visit and met Emily, about 5'4" a blonde with tight body and nice massage skills. Very sexy and enthusiastic to please in all ways.
-
10-01-26 22:09 #29298Regular Member

Posts: 8Angel South
Originally went to Angel to see the woman from a couple weeks ago, but there's a new girl there and she's younger. I should've asked her age, but yalll know sometimes they be lying about their age. I would guess late 20's. Average tits and a thick butt. Her name is Vivian. Massage was good and she'll use oil if asked, but she starts off with no oil. Her English is better than the few women that I've met. On the flip she tickled jr and smiled. Gave her the nod that it was ok. BBBJ was GREAT. Put on a bag and she got on top. She placed my hands on her hips so I could guide her. Finished in bag after about 5 minutes.
-
10-01-26 15:50 #29297Senior Member

Posts: 219Nico
Not sure if it's the same lady, but a name I haven't heard before until you guys started mentioning her.
If it is, then she's at Tamale on Rockville. Seen her today. Early / mid 40's. Larger slightly droopy B's. Average sized arse. Little bit of baby damage. Excellent massage and service.
Starts off with dry rub then oil? Plays with herself during the home stretch? Not overly dramatic, constantly says love you and good c*ck? Good head game? Constant eye contact and loves and / or appears to love her job?
If this sounds familiar, then she's there. She's being hidden in the side room as the last two times I've been there the current regular answers the door first as if trying to be a gatekeeper.
Not the best looking etc. But I was not disappointed.
She said she's been there for 1 month and will move in two more but stay in Indy.
-
10-01-26 10:47 #29296Regular Member

Posts: 68Girls on Bash
I can't imagine any spa topping Selina and Nico in terms of total quality. I've seen Cindy and she seems slightly above average for AMP around here, but a big step down from Selina and Nico. As for the other new girl Lily, I have not seen her and if she smokes that much I won't be seeing her anytime soon either.
Originally Posted by Jeehoon
[View Original Post]
Pretty sure Nico did go to Serenity on Gtown when Cindy went to Royal on Bash. Easiest thing to do is call and see who is working at Serenity. I've found don't ask if "girl name" is working as they will say yes no matter what.
-
10-01-26 08:38 #29295Senior Member

Posts: 9038250 Bash
Cindy was ok, I'm starting to like her personally and as a masseuse. Definitely passionate! Niko was great. But gone West.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
I heard lily is great.
-
10-01-26 08:05 #29294Senior Member

Posts: 500Did you catch their names? Seems everyone else that have been there recently is ok with them. Sharing their names adds value to the post in that if one person is put off by current talent but others think they're great, then maybe that ones standards are way too high. When I first started out it took me awhile to remember stuff cause I was so nervous and just tryna get laid or a HJ. After quite a few sessions I started to remember if they changed the sheets. Was the place clean. Did it smell. Ect ect. And last but not least, as I'm dressing, what's your name. Just some unsolicited advice- get their name.
Originally Posted by Jeehoon
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 20:41 #29293Senior Member

Posts: 238Cindy at Bash
Can you say massage without clothing before raucus FS with thick girl in her mid thirties.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 19:01 #29292Regular Member

Posts: 38Royale spa on bash
Not to bash the bash spa but disappointed on the new 2 girls there. They are both strong and have bigger sized arms. Very very hard massage from both. I tried one the first day and the other the next because she wasn't there the first day. They are probably late 40's but appear to Be 39 with the right makeup and dim lights. One of them with the stronger arms smokes like a factory from the 1900's my goodness. All covered services from both. If these girls stay I don't see business improving. Looking forward for the return of Selina if she does come back. The girls there called her the boss so she may have just set up shop and then left afterwards? Anyone know? I thought she'd be at serenity the sister spa but I didn't have time to drive up there.
-
09-30-26 11:47 #29291Senior Member

Posts: 903Cindy at Royal
Drew Cindy again even though I want to meet Lily, and Selina if she happens to drop by.
Had a great hour long session with Cindy. I'm starting to like the girl. .
-
09-30-26 09:26 #29290Senior Member

Posts: 64Oriental Foot Spa & Body southside Madison Ave
Had this place saved in my phone from another prior review I saw where FS was offered.
Stopped by to get a hh as I didn't have a ton of time.
No teasing and at the end of 30 minutes she said that was time. I turned over and made the motion for level 1 and she said they don't do that here.
It's been a long time since I struck out.
Left $10 tip and left.
I'd stay away if you are looking for extras.
-
09-30-26 03:03 #29289Regular Member

Posts: 38AR locations also king spa
Most will do AR but it's a hefty tip. Anywhere from $50 to $150. It's better in locations with stand up showers or table shower that is readily available. I had a rough week with exterior work and needed an actual real massage. King massage next to brookville road gives a legit massage. The grannies there also welcome L1 but I was just there for a real deep tissue massage. If very very very old women are your type this is the place. I know some people on here prefer the grandmas. The massage is long and thorough. If you ever just need that this is the place. I don't think I head the door open at all while I was there. Makes you wonder how they stay in business because I'm sure rent is not cheap in any plaza right now unless it's extremely run down. Oh also the locations I've had AR are sunshine, angel, m or dream spa on Rockville rd, and the other spa on the side of the road can't think of the name. It's a home with the little ramp on the side of it if anyone has a nickname for that please let me know. I've also gotten it from angel spa up there but I haven't stopped there in a while. I'm sure sweets is on the list too. Pretty much any spa with a shower or if you have enough tips in your pocket. Even the shelbyville spa girls offered it when they were open but I won't go down there anymore.
Originally Posted by DonutHole90
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 21:47 #29288Senior Member

Posts: 99Tokyo Spa
First, welcome to the hobby. Keep your wits sharp. All these 24 hour spas you see on google or apple maps in Indy are most likely scams. They all end up at Hotels, Apartments, or I think one was at a random empty lot, LOL.
Originally Posted by Banksy33
[View Original Post]
Tokyo Spa a nice enough place if you really need a nut. She has definitely cleaned the place up, but she asks for way too much money to just starfish on the table. Major case of GPS. If you can go to another place during regular hours, look up Angel Spa off south Emerson or I hear good things about Tranquility Spa off East Washington if you want to stay mostly South Side. For AR, if you are looking to give, just about any FS provider can probably be talked into it for the right price. For receiving, you might want one of the Grannies. I don't think even bobo does it. You will probably have to hire an escort who is willing to go full PSE.
-
09-29-26 17:28 #29287Senior Member

Posts: 222Bust at Serenity
I had sent a text asking if either Nico or Cindy was available. No response. I ventured in anyway.
Greeted by a chunky girl. All smiles and giggly. She takes me to a room. I ask for Nico. I gathered her response to be Nico no longer here. Very hard to understand. Then I ask for Cindy, she says, again, I gather, that Cindy will be in in 10 minutes. Ok fine, I pay 70 for the hour. Anyway, 15 minutes later, the giggler comes back into the room. I ask where is Cindy? The best I could decipher, Cindy went home. Ughhhh. I finished with L3 anyway.
Anyone know where Nico and Cindy are?










Reply With Quote





