Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 1958 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 29360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29300

    Cindy at Bash

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel about Relax Spa. The spas room setup and 50 year old uninspiring masseuse don't surprise me. That you received a HJ, even a greasy one, surprised me.
    Can you say massage without clothing before raucus FS with thick girl in her mid thirties.

  2. #29299

    Royale spa on bash

    Not to bash the bash spa but disappointed on the new 2 girls there. They are both strong and have bigger sized arms. Very very hard massage from both. I tried one the first day and the other the next because she wasn't there the first day. They are probably late 40's but appear to Be 39 with the right makeup and dim lights. One of them with the stronger arms smokes like a factory from the 1900's my goodness. All covered services from both. If these girls stay I don't see business improving. Looking forward for the return of Selina if she does come back. The girls there called her the boss so she may have just set up shop and then left afterwards? Anyone know? I thought she'd be at serenity the sister spa but I didn't have time to drive up there.

  3. #29298

    Cindy at Royal

    Drew Cindy again even though I want to meet Lily, and Selina if she happens to drop by.

    Had a great hour long session with Cindy. I'm starting to like the girl. .

  4. #29297

    Oriental Foot Spa & Body southside Madison Ave

    Had this place saved in my phone from another prior review I saw where FS was offered.

    Stopped by to get a hh as I didn't have a ton of time.

    No teasing and at the end of 30 minutes she said that was time. I turned over and made the motion for level 1 and she said they don't do that here.

    It's been a long time since I struck out.

    Left $10 tip and left.

    I'd stay away if you are looking for extras.

  5. #29296

    AR locations also king spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DonutHole90  [View Original Post]
    First, welcome to the hobby. Keep your wits sharp. All these 24 hour spas you see on google or apple maps in Indy are most likely scams. They all end up at Hotels, Apartments, or I think one was at a random empty lot, LOL.

    Tokyo Spa a nice enough place if you really need a nut. She has definitely cleaned the place up, but she asks for way too much money to just starfish on the table. Major case of GPS. If you can go to another place during regular hours, look up Angel Spa off south Emerson or I hear good things about Tranquility Spa off East Washington if you want to stay mostly South Side. For AR, if you are looking to give, just about any FS provider can probably be talked into it for the right price. For receiving, you might want one of the Grannies. I don't think even bobo does it. You will probably have to hire an escort who is willing to go full PSE.
    Most will do AR but it's a hefty tip. Anywhere from $50 to $150. It's better in locations with stand up showers or table shower that is readily available. I had a rough week with exterior work and needed an actual real massage. King massage next to brookville road gives a legit massage. The grannies there also welcome L1 but I was just there for a real deep tissue massage. If very very very old women are your type this is the place. I know some people on here prefer the grandmas. The massage is long and thorough. If you ever just need that this is the place. I don't think I head the door open at all while I was there. Makes you wonder how they stay in business because I'm sure rent is not cheap in any plaza right now unless it's extremely run down. Oh also the locations I've had AR are sunshine, angel, m or dream spa on Rockville rd, and the other spa on the side of the road can't think of the name. It's a home with the little ramp on the side of it if anyone has a nickname for that please let me know. I've also gotten it from angel spa up there but I haven't stopped there in a while. I'm sure sweets is on the list too. Pretty much any spa with a shower or if you have enough tips in your pocket. Even the shelbyville spa girls offered it when they were open but I won't go down there anymore.

  6. #29295

    Tokyo Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Banksy33  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking for a month but wanted to know if anyone had recs on best place for PE / AR? Preferably by a bustier or latina provider? Also will take any info you can share on Tokyo Spa and it has nice late hours. Happy to PM too.
    First, welcome to the hobby. Keep your wits sharp. All these 24 hour spas you see on google or apple maps in Indy are most likely scams. They all end up at Hotels, Apartments, or I think one was at a random empty lot, LOL.

    Tokyo Spa a nice enough place if you really need a nut. She has definitely cleaned the place up, but she asks for way too much money to just starfish on the table. Major case of GPS. If you can go to another place during regular hours, look up Angel Spa off south Emerson or I hear good things about Tranquility Spa off East Washington if you want to stay mostly South Side. For AR, if you are looking to give, just about any FS provider can probably be talked into it for the right price. For receiving, you might want one of the Grannies. I don't think even bobo does it. You will probably have to hire an escort who is willing to go full PSE.

  7. #29294

    Bust at Serenity

    I had sent a text asking if either Nico or Cindy was available. No response. I ventured in anyway.

    Greeted by a chunky girl. All smiles and giggly. She takes me to a room. I ask for Nico. I gathered her response to be Nico no longer here. Very hard to understand. Then I ask for Cindy, she says, again, I gather, that Cindy will be in in 10 minutes. Ok fine, I pay 70 for the hour. Anyway, 15 minutes later, the giggler comes back into the room. I ask where is Cindy? The best I could decipher, Cindy went home. Ughhhh. I finished with L3 anyway.

    Anyone know where Nico and Cindy are?

  8. #29293

    New talent at 8250 Bash!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marblism  [View Original Post]
    Well todays new girl at Royal on Bash is Lily. Current line up is Cindy and Lily. Nico still over at GTown and Salina (she told directly not to post, but if you know you know).

    Any intel on Lily? Feel free to PM if you want.
    Seems Lily at Royal is the new "it" girl. I'm guessing Selina is laying low. Possibly to not attract too much attention. I met Nico twice and Cindy once. I'd like to spend time with Selina if still possible.

    I was at Royal last Tuesday the 22nd and had an hour with Cindy. Still one room with a nice solid wood sliding door and two others with flimsy almost sheer curtains. Have they upgraded the rooms and added doors, yet?

  9. #29292

    Lucky

    In the area on Meridian. Greeted by a short woman with a nice round butt and b cups. Chose the half hour. Massage was nice and sensual. Roaming was allowed. On the flip BBBJ was great. She moans while doing it which I enjoyed a lot. Slipped on the bag and she did CG for a bit then finished in the bag in doggy.

  10. #29291

    First Post

    Been lurking for a month but wanted to know if anyone had recs on best place for PE / AR? Preferably by a bustier or latina provider? Also will take any info you can share on Tokyo Spa and it has nice late hours. Happy to PM too.

  11. #29290

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipRock  [View Original Post]
    After making my usual rounds of MicroCenter and Costco I headed to Royal on Bash and popped right in. A new face greeted me. A nice long Asian girl, looks to be in her mid possibly early 30's, long black hair, nicely shaped and very nice size melons. So yeah, I ask for a hour massage, and was taken into the room. I paid the house. When she returned I was standing near the table at half-staff. She giggled and blushed like a school girl and I assumed the position.

    She was standing at the head of the table. I looked up and her dress was high enough I could see her slightly parted moist lips reminding me of dew on a fresh rose bloom. I ran my finger the length and then tasted her sweet, mature juice and inhaled her essence.

    I asked her if full service was allowed. She said yes, but covered. She started giving me a covered BJ with ball-licking and sucking and plenty of slober. Had to stop her before busting. We 69'd for a few, her pussy was hot and I greedily licked and slurped.

    Switched to doggy and almost had me blow in less than 5 minutes. Had to stop, switched to missionary, she allowed me to do pretty much anything with her leg positions. At one point had her knees over my shoulders with her ankles crossed behind my head.

    Switched back to doggy and pounded away while watching her ass jiggle. Nice ass by the way. I dumped a weeks worth of cum in the bag, which she said was amazing and admired, she cleaned me up and she gave a very good massage. I asked for her name. She responded back "Lily, I just arrived here yesterday. " While I dressed she changed the sheet and towel. I dropped a generous tip on the bed as I followed her out for my well earned bottle of water.
    Thank you for the intel. Cindy and Lily may not be Nico and Salina, but sound like decent options.

  12. #29289

    Bash St Royal with apologies to Penthouse Letters

    After making my usual rounds of MicroCenter and Costco I headed to Royal on Bash and popped right in. A new face greeted me. A nice long Asian girl, looks to be in her mid possibly early 30's, long black hair, nicely shaped and very nice size melons. So yeah, I ask for a hour massage, and was taken into the room. I paid the house. When she returned I was standing near the table at half-staff. She giggled and blushed like a school girl and I assumed the position.

    She was standing at the head of the table. I looked up and her dress was high enough I could see her slightly parted moist lips reminding me of dew on a fresh rose bloom. I ran my finger the length and then tasted her sweet, mature juice and inhaled her essence.

    I asked her if full service was allowed. She said yes, but covered. She started giving me a covered BJ with ball-licking and sucking and plenty of slober. Had to stop her before busting. We 69'd for a few, her pussy was hot and I greedily licked and slurped.

    Switched to doggy and almost had me blow in less than 5 minutes. Had to stop, switched to missionary, she allowed me to do pretty much anything with her leg positions. At one point had her knees over my shoulders with her ankles crossed behind my head.

    Switched back to doggy and pounded away while watching her ass jiggle. Nice ass by the way. I dumped a weeks worth of cum in the bag, which she said was amazing and admired, she cleaned me up and she gave a very good massage. I asked for her name. She responded back "Lily, I just arrived here yesterday. " While I dressed she changed the sheet and towel. I dropped a generous tip on the bed as I followed her out for my well earned bottle of water.

  13. #29288

    First Post

    Been lurking for a month but wanted to know if anyone had recs on best place for PE / RJ? Preferably by a bustier or latina provider? Also will take any info you can share on Tokyo Spa and it's late hours, or where Muffler is. Happy to PM too.

    As a trade for info, here's a recap of my 3 AMP visits.

    First time was back in January at Peony, which was perfect for my first-timer nerves. I wish I had found this garden of Eden first, but did some research on AS and it seemed like the safest bet. Reviews mentioned L1 and PE, not that I knew the code back then, but that's what I was looking for. Location is really nice, safe, and clean on the outside. Called ahead on a Friday night, close to 9 pm, and she said come in. Walk in and there's a 40-45 woman, meh everything, at the front desk. Said I wanted an hr and paid my. 6, then to my surprise a perky 30-35 pretty woman comes out and leads me to a room. She's fit with a little tummy, pretty face, wearing jeans and white tee. I stripped and hopped on the table. First time so I put the towel over my back and ass, and then when she came back she giggled and said first time? I nod and she says no problem, rips the towel off with a smile and begins. Great deep tissue massage. She invites some leg touching as she begins teasing my crack, twins, and inner thigh. I'm hard as a hammer now and she begins rubbing the starfish with more pressure but no entry, amazing. On the flip negotiated L1 with titty play for $. HJ was slow with great technique, lots of eye contact, and ball play. Finished, got wiped off, and she massaged my head and neck for 10 more minutes.

    Went back in April, same girl, same story. Think her name was Amy?

    After catching up on the news here, decided to take a trip to Royal yesterday. Sent a text at 7 pm to confirm an opening and got a reply saying no later than 730. I wasn't able.

    To make it until 8 pm. As I pulled up I saw one presumed MT leaving, she was pretty with big curly hair like a perm and was wearing a tiny white skirt. Probably should've gotten there on time. Location is discreet but hard to find the room as it's in a building with several suites and the main door was locked.

    Walk in and there's a 30-35 woman who runs out of a room, she's 5'8" 150, blonde with black hair, B cups, also wearing a tight black dress. She's jittery as hell, barely letting me speak to ask for an hour. She says just hhr but I press and we agree. 7 for hr, and hurries me into the room with the sliding door. I didn't want to negotiate and had it on good authority from you gents what was on the menu, so I flash $ tip and say I want everything. She does the hand motions and asks for another 60. She's kinda dorky in a cute way, or hopped up on speed, but she was acting very flustered and running around for about 10 minutes before she started. Then, the massage was so fast and erratic I had to ask her to slow down. She did, but it didn't help. No real teasing on stomach. On flip, she tries joking and does a little dance as she drops dress and started stroking before saying. 2 extra for BBJ, I obliged as CBJ are useless to me. About 3-4 minutes of mediocre head and she hopped on her back, legs spread for CFS standing mish. Surprisingly she was soaked, so I did some finger play before she pulled me inside her. I'm above average and she was yelping "too big" and trying to hold me back, so went slower for her, just the tip for a few before going back deep. Then she was smiling, moaning but not excessive, and "O". Tried doggy but she couldn't take it, so went into CG where she rode like a pro and milked me into the bag. Only had 5 minutes left so just got the candy / water. Forgot to ask the name, but I'm guessing Cindy based on previous reports, apologies.

  14. #29287
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatee1456  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a Latina provider here in Indy that isn't a hotel?
    I know one that I use to see I have her number dm of you want and give you details she is a gem.

  15. #29286

    New at Royal

    Well todays new girl at Royal on Bash is Lily. Current line up is Cindy and Lily. Nico still over at GTown and Salina (she told directly not to post, but if you know you know).

    Any intel on Lily? Feel free to PM if you want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape