Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1020 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 15287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15272

    Sexy Cici at 41 Spa

    I headed into the city to check out 41 Spa again. MMS buzzed me in and told me hot body Mikki (whom I saw before) was busy but I could see Cici right away. So she brought me to the room and chatted with me for a minute and then a minute later Cici came in. Nice body, 5-3, good rack, nice legs, pretty face. I told her I'd take the hour, paid the house, and got ready for the shower.

    Good shower service. She knew the job and wasn't shy. Back across to the room and tipped as I wanted to have the main course first. She said no problem and went out for a minute. Light touch and some body kissing to start.

    Excellent BBBJ skills and really took direction well. She seemed genuinely interested in how I liked it and was very willing to adjust for my preferences which I appreciated. Some girls you got to really work to convince them of what way you like best. CFS started in CG with a couple variations. Then mish for a deep good rhythm session. She moaned softly and held me tight and I got going good and finished off strong. Hot towel clean up. Then massage for the last 20 minutes. Mostly with lotion and deep strokes, some back walking at the end. Very good overall session. I would definitely keep her on the list. She aimed to please and was very nice. The usual 80 and 180 was the toll bill.

  2. #15271

    143/ ICON Celia hot c babe

    Celia 400 45 minutes dfk BBBJ dfk Chinese 27 or so.

    Celia is beautiful with like white angelic skin and face. She looks so innocent and such a super cute girl and this sexy soft voice. Great tits and nice and and slender.

    But OMFG I drill this girl. She starts calling me daddy and I am like how is my dirty little girl and this girl can bring it. And have it brought to her. Good hot DFK and I kiss on her neck then suck dem titties. She gives a good BBBJ and deep but she is not getting me in her throat but the head is banging against the back of her throat and I pully her head down. And 69 with that shaved little pussy I am sticking my tongue in it, frenching it, licking it all around and yes careful not to bust.

    Condom. Ugh, and CG and a nice tight pussy on her. That is just a nice holiest of holies there. CG and we are just going at it bang bang bang. In unison, in the same tempo and this girl can moan. Bouncing her a bit in the air. Standing mish and looking down on her face and holding her tits pulling her back and forth and kissing her. Doggy and she just goes FDAU and really just let me have my way with her but also let me pull her back and forth.

    Went to CG and a nice sort of drawn out banging until I came so damn hard in her. Hardest in a while. Her english is better and it was nice to catch up with her and will again.

  3. #15270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    Reunion with Stella

    It has been a while since I had seen Stella and new she was going to be fresh this morning since she works weekends. Greeted me at the door bubbly as always. Walks me to the room. Nice LFK while getting me undressed. She had me sit on the table for a nice preview. Head to the TS for a nice wash down, slide, and rim. Turn over and more of the same with lots of P2 P. Get her into 69. She has the sweetest little pussy. She def works out so every stays tight. Finished cim. Gives me a washdown and some mouthwash. Towels me down and dries my feet on the way out. She is a service queen.

    Massage was great as always. She also has good English so the conversation is always about vacations, traveling and the upcoming snow boarding season. Once it was over she gets me suited up. Starts in GG. She has the cutest fuck faces. Gets that Korean furlled brow going. Switch her to RCG so I can watch the penetration from behind. I just had her stay here. Her pussy felt really nice and the view is great. Really had a fun time. $320.

  4. #15269

    Serious question.

    Quote Originally Posted by NonProlover  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in midtown for a few days next week and looking for good rimming. See bunch of reports on here but hard to tell if these are all shills. Anyone have recommendations? Feel free to PM. Much appreciated.
    If you can't determine genuine from shill posts how are you going to determine genuine from shill dms?

  5. #15268

    Didi

    Hey guys do you know if and where is Didi working now? 36 dream soa and little flowers said she is not working anymore:

  6. #15267

    Re: Rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by NonProlover  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in midtown for a few days next week and looking for good rimming. See bunch of reports on here but hard to tell if these are all shills. Anyone have recommendations? Feel free to PM. Much appreciated.
    Pretty much every place in NYC offers rimming as a standard. Every girl at Spicy Girls and NYAF will rim you out until you beg them to stop. Have fun!

  7. #15266

    Looking for rimming

    Going to be in midtown for a few days next week and looking for good rimming. See bunch of reports on here but hard to tell if these are all shills. Anyone have recommendations? Feel free to PM. Much appreciated.

  8. #15265

    Scarlett

    Hi Guys! Have anyone seen Scarlett from Spicy Girls? She looks amazing in pictures.

  9. #15264
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    I had Cherry a whole back and the experience is bar nine one of the best. Milfy but has a really nice body actually. Tits still holding up in wonderful shape. Pussy is tight as a noose. Probably because her throat and mouth are her secret weapons. She remembers me and was excited to see me. Used to offer BBFS YMMV. I didn't ask. I was there for a refresher of her strong throat and good massage. This place is better than where I saw her last. Good facilities and space etc.

    She hasn't lost a step. Gave me a superb table shower with all the fixings. (Nuru. Shampoo. A10 BBJ Rim).

    Back to the room she set herself up in the position (on her knees) and let me blast away while she moans and groans animalistic sloppy noises making my tea curl.

    Offered me bare but I just wanted neck. Blasted the ice cream down her throat and got some more massage.

    Cherry is awesome for those who line that type of experience. A1 BBJ, Rimming, super good spa style shower and massage. If you like BBFS it's YMMV. I always tip her $180 sometimes $160 plus house.
    Hi, where can I see pictures? Can't find anywhere only on Bsky app but there is no pictures for some reason.

  10. #15263
    Quote Originally Posted by BKAmp  [View Original Post]
    It's cheaper because it's just a TS, Massage and Milking Table. So bbbjtcim only. If we had gone FS then the price goes up. This is why the 90 minutes is actually quite nice and she adds in hot stone as well. It is a good deal.
    Thanks! That's a really good deal.

  11. #15262
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    I had Cherry a whole back and the experience is bar nine one of the best. Milfy but has a really nice body actually. Tits still holding up in wonderful shape. Pussy is tight as a noose. Probably because her throat and mouth are her secret weapons. She remembers me and was excited to see me. Used to offer BBFS YMMV. I didn't ask. I was there for a refresher of her strong throat and good massage. This place is better than where I saw her last. Good facilities and space etc.

    She hasn't lost a step. Gave me a superb table shower with all the fixings. (Nuru. Shampoo. A10 BBJ Rim).

    Back to the room she set herself up in the position (on her knees) and let me blast away while she moans and groans animalistic sloppy noises making my tea curl.

    Offered me bare but I just wanted neck. Blasted the ice cream down her throat and got some more massage.

    Cherry is awesome for those who line that type of experience. A1 BBJ, Rimming, super good spa style shower and massage. If you like BBFS it's YMMV. I always tip her $180 sometimes $160 plus house.
    Agree Cherry is the MILF G. O. A. T. But not a MILF she never had kids so her coochie is tight like a 21 yr old.

  12. #15261

    Amy pretty Amy at OSAKA spa midtown east, open 24 hrs and no I'd check

    FYI, theyre open 24 hrs and don't need I'd verification. Why anyone gives their real I'd to a spa anyway??

    Their info number just google osaka spa manhattan or ospanyc.

    Walked in late Friday night. 3 girls Amy Selina and Ruby. They could all be cousins as they were Chinese all like 5' 4" and very pretty face / bods and busty. Amy is mm, I don't know about the others. But this time osaka had a great lineup and hard to choose, but Amy won me over. She speaks ok english too.

    Did a very fast table shower, just to get my junk ready for her.

    Back to the room. Kiss make out some, undress Amy. That's half the fun as she wiggles as I slide the dress and panties off.

    More huggy p2 p touchy feely, and she kneels to worship my member. BBBJ and gazing up adoringly.

    Suit up. CG, stand doggy and mish standing so I can hold her long legs by ankles and watch her guide me in.

    Boom boom and Amy diddles her clitty. I go balls deep and CIB.

    Hot towel and I have her lay nap time naked with me for a nice finish relax. Dress and homeward to bed.

  13. #15260

    Spicy girls Lisa

    This is a month late review but life got busy.

    Was in Manhattan for my birthday so I decided to try SGNY and I just Lisa. Come was easy.

    I don't need to go into looks since everyone here mostly knows what she looks like. Lisa came in and she got right to it. DFK while she rub the old boy and get him hard, then drop and started giving me BBBJ. She asked about shower, says yes and we went. Nice washing, alone with some TIA. Flip over more BBBJ. I told her no rubber, then she wen on to ride me like my life depended on it. Let me tell you boys, I tried everything not to nut, but she legit says no, you're going to cum! I did just that.

    She rinse me then we went back to the room for a massage. She dressed up again, lingerie and shoes while I watched. While she started massaging we started to talked and I said it was my birthday. She said really, she then flipped me around and started sucking me with a passion. I told her there no way I can cum so quickly, and she told me don't worry you will, it's your birthday. She gived it her all and with 5 minutes left I ended blasted another load in her mouth. Went back to the shower to clean up.

    Now here's where she went above and beyond. I went and payed her for the her, plus the bareback she said no, just pay me for the hour. I was like what? She said it's her birthday present to me. When I went to tip her she said no again, that's her gift to me.

    Let me tell you gents surprise was underselling it.

    I will say this, when I'm in Manhattan I have some cash to blow, I'll make her I see her because of the way she treated me.

    If only all the girls could be like that.

    10/10 service from Lucy.

  14. #15259

    41 Spa visit with Cici

    I like the set up of this spa. It's easy enough spot to find, discrete, and convenient. The same MMS I met the last time – sweet, cute lady – again showed me in. She said Mikki was busy, and would I like to try Cici. This place has a good record on my prior visits, so I asked to see her first. MMS went to get Cici, and she came sauntering into the room, and I assured MMS that the hour was a go.

    Quick recap on Cici's looks, about 5-3, average size, body is a nice shape. Very nice boobs (C cups I think), and a nice ass too. Pretty feet. Friendly, kind personality, eager to make sure I was comfortable at each stage.

    So we did the usual stuff in the table shower, then returned to her room. I got a damn good solid massage for about 20 minutes and then her top notch BBBJ for a few minutes before CG and mish in CFS to finish it off.

    The last few minutes she gave me a head / neck massage until the time was up. I like Cici's style. Looks and service are on point and she is a pro and consistent. Will be keeping her in mind for a repeat. Total was par for here, 80 and 180.

  15. #15258

    Enjoyenjoyme Viviana huge booty here

    Viviana 280 hh cfs dfk BBBJ 20's latina.

    An all natural colombian girl with C cups and a nice big ass. How long has it been? So just a quick half hour and she is a pretty girl with a good look to her. Some P.S. On the pics but she is a babe. Went right to naked and good DFK and I lowered down and sucked those tits. She sucks cock good. Solid BBBJ. She licked under the nuts too. Licked the shaft too. A latina BJ. But I was playing with that big ass while she was sucking on it for a bit. Nice solid not fat and not hard but has that nice squeezable huge neighborhood booty.

    Put on the condom. She does offer anal. CG and she is real tight. She fucks good and I was able to toss her around a bit and bang from underneath.

    Stood behind her in doggy and what a joy it is having a big ol booty to manhandle and just go to town. I mean, it should have finished here. But I really did like her face so went to good old mish. And I just banged her as hard as I could looking at her face and my boney hips slapping against those inner thighs and crotch. Came here and when she took off the condom damn there was a lot of cum there.

    We talked about bit and kiss and went out. She has some english but is really just spanish speaking.

    FYI It's Colombia not Columbia. That's a big deal with Colombians and will score you points for getting it right.

    I corrected it.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape