Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 921 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 13803
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13788

    Any new houses?

    I been to RL, orange, body health, nunhouse, 521, star. RL is a crap shoot, you got to just go, service standard depends on girl but I've seen some winners. Orange a total dump, and can hear other rooms, but has table shower. Same with body but their first room is spacious, and table shower room pretty good, 521 I kinda forgot but standard apartment got to wait in living room but rooms are fine. Star? LOL it's so dark and run down, but I have had some great times there, but more often than not I'll see the talent and leave if I don't like. There's a bunch of spots along archer but I don't think they have websites and old heads have already mentioned archer spa, ets.

    Haven't tried: BP, purple, the earth (looks like RL sister), yese, amanda, huanlegong (looks too expensive).

    I know all these spots are only as good as the girls who happen to visit, but can anyone share intel on my haven't tried or share any spot that gets decent talent.

  2. #13787
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Not legit, a referral service.
    What do you mean? That they feed into existing houses?

  3. #13786
    Quote Originally Posted by IH634  [View Original Post]
    She will disappoint as well, she's super cute and nice but service isn't great.

    Only girls I've had a good time with recently were moe and mia, all the others I left feeling like I wasted money LOL.

    Interested in lily hopefully she's good.
    I'm suprised mia is good she's latina right? Do they do BBBJ and daty?

  4. #13785

    Nano

    Quote Originally Posted by IH634  [View Original Post]
    She will disappoint as well, she's super cute and nice but service isn't great.

    Only girls I've had a good time with recently were moe and mia, all the others I left feeling like I wasted money LOL.

    Interested in lily hopefully she's good.
    I actually went and saw her today. Probably the best experience I had with any BP girl.

    Initially went to see Hiori from Nunhouse, made an appointment at 11:30. When I showed up, they said "she's busy" so I walked out and thought give Nano a try since she looked really cute.

    I walked in, asked for her, she saw me, grabbed me by my wrist with a big smile on her face and welcomed me. Amazing DFK AND BBBJ, and damn she can take good poundings. Started with doggy, then went into mush, basically folded her in half and pounded the crap out of her for a good 20-30 minutes.

    All other J girls have been pretty much meh with service and kindness but Nano was amazing. Def money well spent.

  5. #13784
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrosk94  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nano? How's her DFK game? All BP girls have been pretty much a disappointment.
    She will disappoint as well, she's super cute and nice but service isn't great.

    Only girls I've had a good time with recently were moe and mia, all the others I left feeling like I wasted money LOL.

    Interested in lily hopefully she's good.

  6. #13783

    Nano

    Has anyone seen Nano? How's her DFK game? All BP girls have been pretty much a disappointment.

  7. #13782
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    She had said November previously, but haven't locked in the dates as of yet.

    She is a must see whenever she is in town. Her 3 hole switching with no wipe down in between is legendary, nasty shit that you only see in porn videos.
    Damn she sounds perfect.

  8. #13781
    Quote Originally Posted by Hericlb  [View Original Post]
    Charlie do you know if jenny three holes is going to come back soon to BP?

    Thanks.
    She had said November previously, but haven't locked in the dates as of yet.

    She is a must see whenever she is in town. Her 3 hole switching with no wipe down in between is legendary, nasty shit that you only see in porn videos.

  9. #13780

    Jenny?

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Oct 1st.

    PRST-023.
    Charlie do you know if jenny three holes is going to come back soon to BP?

    Thanks.

  10. #13779
    Quote Originally Posted by CokeZero  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her out yet? She looks hot.
    Pictures of a Japanese girl named Akina from Vancouver: Fujiwara Miku Akina. Same girl. https://91babe.com/community/models/...5-f6f9082c7367.

  11. #13778
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoop  [View Original Post]
    I see these j-girls in current line-up: Sayo and Nano at BP and then Hirori and Mai at the nunhouse.

    Does anyone have any info or link for the JAV video for any of these J-girls (if any of them have any JAV video or not) ?

    PM is also ok.
    Oct 1st.

    PRST-023.

  12. #13777

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Mia at BP was eating food while I was exiting and her tits looked juicy af. Wondering if anyone saw her and if she gave comparable service to the Asians at the 200 mini VIP, if she is as thin as the main photo showing flat waist / stomach.
    I reviewed her earlier from Nunhouse (she was using the name Nany or Ana). If it matters she’s not from Ecuador as BP indicates. Saw her a few weeks ago at a different place and not much changed service wise. She's my type and has some of the most beautiful tits so I said sure, I'll try again. Repeat didn't improve service. 30/$160 no kissing and licking anywhere, everything covered. Hurried service, I was a little over 15 min each time and the last few min I could tell she was annoyed I hadn't cummed yet. The most recent time I started cg, switched to missionary for a couple min and asked to doggy and she said last position, no mas. Anyway, she's friendly just don't expect Asian-type service. Also I don't daty the Latin girls even if they offered at the apt / parlors, most of the ones I've been with don't shower after. Just spray, wipe and outfit back on. She was no different.

  13. #13776
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    Tried Sayo at BP yesterday, and she was just ok. Place is kind of dumpy and busy as fuck. She's skinny and gave decent service. Cute enough but probably hitting mid 30's. Pussy is somewhat tight but has been broken in for a while. I noticed that BP added Miria today, but she's also listed on huanlegong's site. So there's an obvious connection between both spots.

    The current access to so many J girls is great, but there are a lot more average ones than before. Lilly's was fantastic for bringing in some true young Japanese dolls. The tightest pussies and the best attitudes. More girl next door Japanese cuties. There were a few mediocre girls I saw there but most were top tier. Now, they're kind of homely and older. Pros.

    Not a total complaint, more of an observation. I have a couple phenomenal SBs on my roster, but had an Asian crave this week. I won't be back for Asian until the next one hits, but I feel the talent and crappy environments don't justify the higher pricing.
    First off, love the honesty.

    Second, you're 100% correct. Some places tend to not invest in their places at all. With that said, as far as pricing goes, all asian places charge same rate for the same girl. In C girl world, some of them can be as low as 140/30, some can be 200/30, other higher ends can be 300/30, or even 500/30. These are set for each girl and they don't change the rate. J girls are mostly the same. I know for a fact because I have probably over 50 agencies I've been to across all over US.

  14. #13775
    Mia at BP was eating food while I was exiting and her tits looked juicy af. Wondering if anyone saw her and if she gave comparable service to the Asians at the 200 mini VIP, if she is as thin as the main photo showing flat waist / stomach.

  15. #13774

    J Girls

    Tried Sayo at BP yesterday, and she was just ok. Place is kind of dumpy and busy as fuck. She's skinny and gave decent service. Cute enough but probably hitting mid 30's. Pussy is somewhat tight but has been broken in for a while. I noticed that BP added Miria today, but she's also listed on huanlegong's site. So there's an obvious connection between both spots.

    The current access to so many J girls is great, but there are a lot more average ones than before. Lilly's was fantastic for bringing in some true young Japanese dolls. The tightest pussies and the best attitudes. More girl next door Japanese cuties. There were a few mediocre girls I saw there but most were top tier. Now, they're kind of homely and older. Pros.

    Not a total complaint, more of an observation. I have a couple phenomenal SBs on my roster, but had an Asian crave this week. I won't be back for Asian until the next one hits, but I feel the talent and crappy environments don't justify the higher pricing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape