Thread: Cloud 6 Official Thread
-
Yesterday 12:29 #102Regular Member

Posts: 5Kiki
First of all, description is on point. Shoutout to at Cloud6 Admin & MaybeThisTime.
Had the honor seeing Kiki. Arrived to my appointment on time and handled all the fees. Heard another monger come in asking for Kiki and pretty adamant on it.
Everything went smooth, no troubles at all or awkwardness at all, felt like I was with a trophy wife. She does this little teasing dancing that was the cherry-on-top and got me ready to go in no-time.
Couple of other mongers came in wanting to see Kiki during my visit. Hot commodity I guess.
-
Yesterday 02:57 #101Forum Sponsors

Posts: 36Quick post to introduce the new rotation. And yes when you are checking out the photos, it does say E Cup!
ℂ⑥ Current lineup 10/1/26
💖 Lisa
Lisa is in her mid 20's, 5'2, 101lbs, long black hair, DCups's, she is very friendly and patient
💖 Kiki
Late 20's, 5'3, brown hair, D's, flat and tight tummy, light tan and very smooth / soft skin, and nice teeth. Very friendly as usual with a perfect figure.
💖 Pink
Pink is a young and beautiful Chinese girl that is joining us from her last stop in San Diego. She is 5'5, 118lbs, long black hair and the best pair of E Cups that you will play with this year!
RULES
No mention of tips or gratuity. This is strictly between you and the provider in person. You will be reported or banned for violating this.
We urge you to leave your reviews here. This thread is to keep things transparent but it is up to you guys to help with that. Our girls love to read them as well. Happy Therapist means happy customer.😜
House Fees
🤑 30 minute massage $50
🤑 45 minute massage $55
🤑 60 minute massage $60
Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only
ℂ⑥
📍 Seattle
📞 206-391-7988
-
Yesterday 00:27 #100Senior Member

Posts: 484Best duo Clair + Hailey (Peach)
Wanted to catch Hailey before she leaves, so texted mms thinking she would be at BJ but to my surprise, she was at C6. I later found out that BJ had water problem so she had to be at C6 just for my appt. I confirmed with mms that Clair was still there so I took out extra rose just in case I get 4 hands.
I could only dream about duo with Clair and Hailey, two of my 2026 favorites.
To my surprise, Clair was available so she jumped to the action.
Everything is now just blurred but I remember eating Clair out, looking up her amazing body, she looking down as Hailey was working my jr.
A few minutes later, that view changed to Hailey while Clair almost finished me with her BBBJ.
After some of those, Hailey out the cover and started riding me while I was kissing and sucking Clair's tits and lips.
I felt like I'm having difficult time finishing when the action lasts longer than 30 minutes these days, sadly.
I asked girls to stop to take a break. Hailey had to answer the phone, sounded like she was needed back at BJ so she apologized multiple times before she got dressed and exited.
Clair and I had more time saying good bye but she really wanted to finish me, LOL, so she put a new cover and told me to f her more.
I was mish hard, and finished within a few minutes. She was happy, I was happy.
Gosh, I avoided duo as it's sometimes felt too much, but I would never turn down duo with these two amazing girls.
I guess heading back to Evergreen to see my old friend, Sindy in October, but these two girls will be missed.
-
09-30-26 16:52 #99Senior Member

Posts: 61C6
Late post but saw Gina before she left yesterday, all I can say since the rotation has changed is that cloud has never failed to please. Hopefully these next group of girls are just as good. I know clair is she's always going to be a fave for me. But can't wait to see, and give reviews for the next group.
-
09-30-26 15:18 #98Forum Sponsors

Posts: 36Last day before normal rotation. I do not know yet who is staying and who is going, but here is who is there today
ℂ⑥ Current lineup 9/30/26
💖 Lisa
Lisa is in her mid 20's, 5'2, 101lbs, long black hair, DCups's, she is very friendly and patient
💖 Kiki
Late 20's, 5'3, brown hair, D's, flat and tight tummy, light tan and very smooth / soft skin, and nice teeth. Very friendly as usual with a perfect figure.
💖 Clair
Clair is 22 years old, stands 5'3 and weighs 105 pounds with perfect C Cups. She is absolutely beautiful with that GND look. She has a gentle touch and is very passionate..
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7703073
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7702461
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7720238
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7721070
RULES
No mention of tips or gratuity. This is strictly between you and the provider in person. You will be reported or banned for violating this.
We urge you to leave your reviews here. This thread is to keep things transparent but it is up to you guys to help with that. Our girls love to read them as well. Happy Therapist means happy customer.😜
House Fees
🤑 30 minute massage $50
🤑 45 minute massage $55
🤑 60 minute massage $60
Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only
ℂ⑥
📍 Seattle
📞 206-391-7988
-
09-30-26 14:02 #97Senior Member

Posts: 158Figured out why I recognized her but didn't 100% remember. She was at a shop up north for a single day before auntie flo arrived then decided to not return as the stay would be too short.
Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime
[View Original Post]
IIRC she's typically a premium org girl (iykyk).
Was mistaken about her age. Definitely an early 20's girl, very bright personality and seemed like she'd be a lot of fun and on my TDL.
-
09-30-26 11:36 #96Senior Member

Posts: 158Kiki & Lisa, familiar faces return
Was at the shop yesterday evening, was a little chaotic with 5 girls running around (6 at one point before Peach left). But it's near monthly changeover so expected.
The last two months of roster are going to be pretty hard to beat with Clair and Peach headlining majority of it. But seems dependable returnees are showing up to fill the void.
Next months roster pending the third girl in the coming days, some info below that I noticed while there.
- Kiki (Returnee from Good, Shanghai, & Brisa).
Late 20's, 5'3, brown hair, D's, flat and tight tummy, light tan and very smooth / soft skin, perfect innie kitty, small cakes, and nice teeth. Very friendly as usual and figured looked great still in her tan dress.
- Lisa (I think is also a returnee but don't know much about her previous visit).
Late 20's prob too, shorter girl maybe 5', long black hair, D's, she was wearing a corset like top and seemed very eager with a big smile.
-
09-29-26 00:43 #95Forum Sponsors

Posts: 36ℂ⑥
Introducing Kiki
Lucy has a relative visiting for the rest of the month, a special aunt, so we welcome Kiki to our all-star lineup
🤤
ℂ⑥
📍 Seattle
📞 206-391-7988
-
09-26-26 19:39 #94Regular Member

Posts: 24Gina. Angel on your shoulder
Physical Description: Gina is very slender with huge somewhat clumsy MMs, model pretty face. Good attitude.
Clair met me at the door, and I was like "Shit! I thought you were gone. " But I had agreed to see Gina for the 1st time. One quick "I love you!" from Clair as she left, what a captivating girl.
Gina came over presently And she is super attractive too, nice round tush but extremely slender legs. She gave me a nice massage for 20 min or so, and then I asked her to lay down so I could do same. She liked and when I buried my face between her ass cheeks and started licking her pussy she liked it even more.
Flipped her and she loved the DFK with neck, ears, and breast worship. When I am first time with a girl it almost always goes well. They are always surprised at how focused I am on them. Went for DATY and she closed her eyes and just enjoyed a long time. , Then moved to 69 and I can confirm all the reports on her head game, it is elite. Slow, fast, all over my balls it was incredible.
Suddenly she hopped and was ready to fuck, started (as I like) with standing mish, and she is still really into it. Went to standing doggy and I could have popped there, but wanted it on the table, then she laid down for prone bone and I think we could have popped but I wanted more, Flipped her on her back and did a little mish then my current highlight, face up prone. Almost every girl reacts to it strongly, I get in their ear hold their shoulders and head and just gyrate and pound away and just about every girl Acts overwhelmed. I popped super hard doing this, partly because of all the sound and motions he was making.
Gina left to get a hot towel, cleaned and kissed my cock, then asked if I wanted more massage, we had 15-20 minutes left and the shop did not seem busy. I said she lay down and put your head in my shoulder and she was delighted with then, fell dead asleep there for a good 10 minutes, I loved it.
Got dressed and said my goodbyes, she is staying int next month, so this is a certain repeat.
Great session.
-
09-25-26 01:10 #93Forum Sponsors

Posts: 36So many awesome reviews lately, thank you guys so much - it really makes a difference!! Contrary to a few guesses, we still have the same all-star lineup for you heading into the weekend. Plan ahead this time so you can enjoy your massage AND football 🏈
ℂ⑥ Current lineup 9/25/26
💖 Gina
Gina is stacked! She is 23 years old, 5'2, 100lbs with E Cups for you. She is very inviting and is all about making you enjoy yourself.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7709521
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708460
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7719577
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7719508
💖 Lucy
Lucy is the perfect combination of the GND/GFE provider. She is 21 years old, 5'3, 110lbs, with D Cups. Being with her will make you relive your college years for sure!
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708734
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7714422
💖 Clair
Clair is 22 years old, stands 5'3 and weighs 105 pounds with perfect C Cups. She is absolutely beautiful with that GND look. She has a gentle touch and is very passionate..
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7703073
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7702461
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7707811
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7720238
RULES
No mention of tips or gratuity. This is strictly between you and the provider in person. You will be reported or banned for violating this.
We urge you to leave your reviews here. This thread is to keep things transparent but it is up to you guys to help with that. Our girls love to read them as well. Happy Therapist means happy customer.😜
House Fees
🤑 30 minute massage $50
🤑 45 minute massage $55
🤑 60 minute massage $60
Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only
ℂ⑥
📍 Seattle
📞 206-391-7988
-
09-24-26 21:04 #92Regular Member

Posts: 24Man I guess she is YMMV. I got two second pat down when lying on my back no daty, some lfk, in and out in 15 min.
Originally Posted by BoobNoob34
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 20:00 #91Senior Member

Posts: 484I saw her yesterday and I believe today is her last day.
Originally Posted by Cpnfxalot
[View Original Post]
I hope she would be back soon, too.
-
09-23-26 01:20 #90Senior Member

Posts: 25Lucy at C6
I went to C6 a few weeks ago to check it out, but it was way too busy. I tried again another time and I saw a healthy amount of cars in the parking lot and thought it was going to be the same, but Lucy greeted me in the doorway and brought me right into the room. The place sounded quiet at that time. So not sure where all the people went. They must have some very good soundproofing.
We started with a halfass massage which was admittedly a little relaxing and almost put me to sleep (I had a long day). But after the flip, she turned up the sensuality, and it was good vibes. The MMs were nice to play with, and her head game was def above average. She made sure to put on a good show of it in front of the mirror.
It was around this time that Gina popped in and she looked really good, although not quite MCOT. She offered to be my extra friend but I politely declined, but not before she showered me with kisses and titties in my face. I was really up for a 1:1 that day so I'll have to take a rain check.
I asked for some 69 and we did that for not too long until she popped on the dom and wanted to ride. I was disappointed it didn't last a bit longer. Now you folks who like a good pounding and grinding this is your girl. I'm pretty sure I got some minor bruising from this cowgirl. I think I got tired and exhausted just watching her work LOL. Then we switched to a few different positions and she is really a good sport about taking a good pounding, and making just all the right moans and noises. Eventually we transitioned to more BJ and then some more HJ. Unfortunately I was a little too tired to pop, but kudos to Lucy for a job well done and for an excellent effort. Her service level was top notch.
-
09-22-26 22:12 #89Regular Member

Posts: 8Man I hope she's there in a couple weeks.
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 19:04 #88Forum Sponsors

Posts: 36Thank you very much for the reviews, we really do appreciate them more than you know BUT per A2.
Please no mention at all of tip or donation of any kind
It is literally the only rule in the thread so please refrain from even hinting about it.
Thank you.










Reply With Quote





