Thread: Cloud 6 Official Thread
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 108
-
09-29-26 00:43 #93Forum Sponsors

Posts: 39ℂ⑥
Introducing Kiki
Lucy has a relative visiting for the rest of the month, a special aunt, so we welcome Kiki to our all-star lineup
🤤
ℂ⑥
📍 Seattle
📞 206-391-7988
-
09-25-26 01:10 #92Forum Sponsors

Posts: 39So many awesome reviews lately, thank you guys so much - it really makes a difference!! Contrary to a few guesses, we still have the same all-star lineup for you heading into the weekend. Plan ahead this time so you can enjoy your massage AND football 🏈
ℂ⑥ Current lineup 9/25/26
💖 Gina
Gina is stacked! She is 23 years old, 5'2, 100lbs with E Cups for you. She is very inviting and is all about making you enjoy yourself.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7709521
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708460
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7719577
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7719508
💖 Lucy
Lucy is the perfect combination of the GND/GFE provider. She is 21 years old, 5'3, 110lbs, with D Cups. Being with her will make you relive your college years for sure!
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708734
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7714422
💖 Clair
Clair is 22 years old, stands 5'3 and weighs 105 pounds with perfect C Cups. She is absolutely beautiful with that GND look. She has a gentle touch and is very passionate..
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7703073
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7702461
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7707811
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7720238
RULES
No mention of tips or gratuity. This is strictly between you and the provider in person. You will be reported or banned for violating this.
We urge you to leave your reviews here. This thread is to keep things transparent but it is up to you guys to help with that. Our girls love to read them as well. Happy Therapist means happy customer.😜
House Fees
🤑 30 minute massage $50
🤑 45 minute massage $55
🤑 60 minute massage $60
Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only
ℂ⑥
📍 Seattle
📞 206-391-7988
-
09-24-26 21:04 #91Regular Member

Posts: 24Man I guess she is YMMV. I got two second pat down when lying on my back no daty, some lfk, in and out in 15 min.
Originally Posted by BoobNoob34
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 20:00 #90Senior Member

Posts: 484I saw her yesterday and I believe today is her last day.
Originally Posted by Cpnfxalot
[View Original Post]
I hope she would be back soon, too.
-
09-23-26 01:20 #89Senior Member

Posts: 26Lucy at C6
I went to C6 a few weeks ago to check it out, but it was way too busy. I tried again another time and I saw a healthy amount of cars in the parking lot and thought it was going to be the same, but Lucy greeted me in the doorway and brought me right into the room. The place sounded quiet at that time. So not sure where all the people went. They must have some very good soundproofing.
We started with a halfass massage which was admittedly a little relaxing and almost put me to sleep (I had a long day). But after the flip, she turned up the sensuality, and it was good vibes. The MMs were nice to play with, and her head game was def above average. She made sure to put on a good show of it in front of the mirror.
It was around this time that Gina popped in and she looked really good, although not quite MCOT. She offered to be my extra friend but I politely declined, but not before she showered me with kisses and titties in my face. I was really up for a 1:1 that day so I'll have to take a rain check.
I asked for some 69 and we did that for not too long until she popped on the dom and wanted to ride. I was disappointed it didn't last a bit longer. Now you folks who like a good pounding and grinding this is your girl. I'm pretty sure I got some minor bruising from this cowgirl. I think I got tired and exhausted just watching her work LOL. Then we switched to a few different positions and she is really a good sport about taking a good pounding, and making just all the right moans and noises. Eventually we transitioned to more BJ and then some more HJ. Unfortunately I was a little too tired to pop, but kudos to Lucy for a job well done and for an excellent effort. Her service level was top notch.
-
09-22-26 22:12 #88Regular Member

Posts: 8Man I hope she's there in a couple weeks.
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 19:04 #87Forum Sponsors

Posts: 39Thank you very much for the reviews, we really do appreciate them more than you know BUT per A2.
Please no mention at all of tip or donation of any kind
It is literally the only rule in the thread so please refrain from even hinting about it.
Thank you.
-
09-22-26 01:12 #86Regular Member

Posts: 5Lucy and Gina Double trouble at Cloud 6
Went to check out Cloud 6 late morning last week. Small cute girl met me at the door in a yellow dress. I asked her name and she said Gina. She took me to the room and asked how long I said an hour, but may I meet the other ladies. She said it was just her and Lucy, but Lucy as busy, wait 10 minutes. I said I was happy with her, be she said she only had a half hour. I said okay, maybe I'll come back. She said just wait and took my $$. I heard some action in the room next door and chilled out in the buff.
A few minutes later a taller girl with a broad pretty face came in, a little more to my taste. She asked how long and I said I had already given Gina the papers for an hour. She said okay and asked if she should undress. I said okay and she carefully cleaned me before hitting her knees for some excellent sucking. I was primed and ready. She lay back with nice mm Ds standing at attention to the ceiling while I dined at the why. She made some very happy noises for my efforts and told me I would make her come. She trembled and asked me to fuck her. She put on the coat and away I went, mish on the table. After about 5 minutes of happy pounding, she seemed to flag a little and right on queue, Gina popped in and proposed a two-girl special for an extra $. At first I declined, but she pulled out her big floppy mm DDs. Lucy's were perky and firm, with no scars, but Gina's were softer with some scarring on the bottoms. I held out, but wanted a peak under dress. She put her leg up next to us and started rubbing her pretty kitty, under a c-section tattoo. I relented and went for the double. I had to try!
I have not really done a double before and at first I thought they would interact, but it was really more giving Lucy a break. Gina gave me a quick suck but I told her I wanted to DATY and fuck. They put on a new rubber and I mounted up while Lucy rubbed my taint and gave encouragement. I tried to get them both involved by eating Lucy while I pounded Gina, but Lucy didn't want me to after I had my mouth on Gina. They were both fun though and finally I asked Lucy to lie next to Gina and she obliged giving me a nice show, pleasuring herself and I sucked her lovely tits while I blew my load in Gina and we got off together.
Fun times, but I'd probably just go for back to back fun instead next time.
Lucy did give me a very nice massage for the remainder of my 45 minutes and Gina gave me a fun and playful goodby in the hallway, jumping into my arms.
-
09-20-26 12:15 #85Forum Sponsors

Posts: 39It's Football Sunday, but what should you do at halftime? Yup, I was thinking the same thing!
ℂ⑥ Current lineup 9/20/26
💖 Gina
Gina is stacked! She is 23 years old, 5'2, 100lbs with E Cups for you. She is very inviting and is all about making you enjoy yourself.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7709521
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708460
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7719577
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7719508
💖 Lucy
Lucy is the perfect combination of the GND/GFE provider. She is 21 years old, 5'3, 110lbs, with D Cups. Being with her will make you relive your college years for sure!
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708734
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7714422
💖 Clair
Clair is 22 years old, stands 5'3 and weighs 105 pounds with perfect C Cups. She is absolutely beautiful with that GND look. She has a gentle touch and is very passionate..
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7703073
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7702461
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7707811
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7720238
RULES
No mention of tips or gratuity. This is strictly between you and the provider in person. You will be reported or banned for violating this.
We urge you to leave your reviews here. This thread is to keep things transparent but it is up to you guys to help with that. Our girls love to read them as well. Happy Therapist means happy customer.😜
House Fees
🤑 30 minute massage $50
🤑 45 minute massage $55
🤑 60 minute massage $60
Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only
ℂ⑥
📍 Seattle
📞 206-391-7988
-
09-19-26 12:51 #84Senior Member

Posts: 484Clair
My ATF is back for a short week and I'm one happy monger.
She lost a bit of weight but that made no difference on how we have fun.
I went weekday AM but it was busier than than usual.
I brought girls some pastries and Clair's coffee and took our time as I usually book more than an hour.
Our fun time didn't last long (about 45 minutes) but my favorite part is to catch up while laying down, holding each other.
I've known since Good Renton era but it's been a while and I always feel like I'm having a good time with old friends.
-
09-18-26 16:00 #83Regular Member

Posts: 4Gina to the rescue!
A few days ago I had an appointment scheduled with Claire and last minute I was sent a text saying that she would not be arriving until tomorrow. Disappointed, but was already there so asked if Gina was available.
Glad that I asked! I would say she is very pretty and fits the profile description. Right from the get go we were making out and her dress hit the floor. Such a good kisser. She pushed me toward the table and had me sit on the edge while she sucked on my nipples and used her perfect touch getting me so hard. She rubbed her breast all over me and started taking me deep into her throat. I couldn't keep my eyes off the mirror which gave me a perfect view. Asked her to slow down a little, she happily did and kept going for a good 15 min. While returning the favor, Lucy came in to see about joining. Was already in sensory overload so decided to pass. 69 was next, so good! Cover went on and started with CG and ACG (sucking my nipples the whole time! Then K9 to finish. At the hours end we chatted and cuddled. No rushing whatsoever. Would highly recommend.
-
09-18-26 14:46 #82Senior Member

Posts: 41Gina is shockingly good
I usually go for the hour, I figure the price difference is worth twice the amount of time. I was given a house fee discount that needed to be used so I messaged the handler early evening for a 9 pm session with Gina. I had really enjoyed my previous sessions at C6 with Peach / Anna and others so I guess I am now a regular.
I followed up with a message seeing if I should come early if it's slow; they said no need. So I messaged them that I would be there at 9 pm, at the door.
9 pm rolls around, and I show up; I was escorted in by Lucy- nice girl, not my preference, but to each their own. She sat me in a room, and the bumps in the road soon showed. I booked an hour. With Gina. At 9. She told me 30 min, and back and forth we went with her messaging the mms / booker, and I'm messaging saying this is not what I asked for. I offered to take on Lucy for the hour, but I guess she was booked; on and on this went for a few minutes. Then MMS messaged me that Gina would be ready for me in 5 min.
Gina came in- and it continued a bit about how she could only do 30 min because she was booked with someone else, etc. Isn't that what I did? I booked well in advance for the hour-.
ANYWAY- I figured I'd take the 30 min- and we all agreed- mind you, none of this was contentious or negative- we were all just confused.
Gina takes the paperwork away, comes back, I open my arms, and she literally jumps into a full hug, wrapping her legs around me. We both knew we had shorter time; I felt like a marine on leave trying to get one last sucky in before I go back to war.
Kissing was great, dfk, licking everything- she is fairly small but with big mm "e's", a little porno-ey, but who cares.
I sat in the chair and watched her get to work. Great BLS to start, lots of eye contact, and she seamlessly transitions into a very audible and wet BBBJ. Her technique is faster than I prefer, but she is good at it. I let her go for 10 minutes just watching her get it. Her endurance is great. She puts on a cover, and we go down that route too; she makes great sounds when she is getting it, on the chair, the table, on top- very hot.
I lay down on the table, and she starts more of the mouth service to finish, but I say slower- she does her best. I get myself to the edge, she sucks my nipple while I finger her, and then her wandering hand slides a finger in me- like a taser to my cock, I shove her mouth on me and blow like ol faithful- seriously big finish for me. It was great.
She pops up, spits my wad into a wet nap, tells me "Too much!" and I give her a high 5.
C6 is still my spot, but I have had issues waiting too long or, like this time, mismanagement of the girls / client time and schedule.
The booker / MMS did message me saying they were sorry and that it was their fault. I didn't hold it against them; I left very happy.
-
09-17-26 23:39 #81Senior Member

Posts: 484Ha! That's great! My inbox has been emptied now! Dm it away!
Originally Posted by Cloud6Admin
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 16:59 #80Forum Sponsors

Posts: 39Well as a random thank you for posting in our thread. I would like to cover your next House Fee for a 30 minute session!! Check your inbox for details and thank you for your patronage!!
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately your inbox is full, when you have made space, please message me so I can let you know how to redeem.
-
09-17-26 11:03 #79Regular Member

Posts: 12Clair Returns
Same here! Was only able to see her once. One of the prettiest faces in the game right now.
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




