Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 12095
-
10-01-26 00:20 #12080Senior Member

Posts: 31Charoo / transmission?
Are you talking about the one that be posted on the north west of 25th? Are you sure that isn't a transmission?
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 23:50 #12079Senior Member

Posts: 354Charo! Coochie! Coochie! PART TWO
Was on my way home when I saw Charo again. Refer to post #12053. Holy cow! She was at 25th and Greenfield at 10 PM. She was wearing a skin tight jumpsuit with the front zipper down low, the Double D's trying to bust out. No bra, nipples poking through. Clean, beautiful, all woman. I'm no expert on Spanish but she had a heavy accent, it would not surprise me if she was from Spain, Portugal, or Brazil.
I went around the block and she came up, asked if I was police, no. $100 sex, $100 BJ.
My issue in the moment was I have a single shell shotgun and it was spent. I asked for her phone number, but she just waved me on since there was someone behind me waiting to scoop.
Close but no cigar.
I would suggest carrying a Benjamin when you're out, if you see her, I know some of you will pony up. ARRrrroooooo!
-
09-30-26 23:41 #12078Senior Member

Posts: 969[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-30-26 18:55 #12077Senior Member

Posts: 515Jill
Saw Jill on 15th at the corner. But got picked up. Love to see her.
Anyone have her digets. Please pm me.
Thanks.
-
09-30-26 12:55 #12076Senior Member

Posts: 324REPOST. Smdh
Chella avoid or don't give this chick nothing upfront. I've been dealing with this CH for years but now she decides to runoff with my money. !! I guess the drug lifestyle is getting the best of her so with that said (and not a capital letters) avoid. ! Every single time.
-
09-30-26 06:17 #12075Senior Member

Posts: 246A1
A1 not only doesn't disappoint, she's got the best tits on Greenfield.
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 23:58 #12074Senior Member

Posts: 969Your dates with Chevrolet.
Nice! What kind of dates do you do with Chevrolet? Fucking or just blow jobs? Car? Motel? If you fuck her, what positions do you do?
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 23:19 #12073Senior Member

Posts: 218I forgot
I forgot about Chevy on L.
SHe's on the list too.
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 18:42 #12072Senior Member

Posts: 434Unfortunatly you will get a much better date if they have their meds.
Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 11:48 #12071Senior Member

Posts: 324Smdh
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!
-
09-29-26 01:07 #12070Senior Member

Posts: 80Suprise finds
While the case of being randomly pulled over by a cop is low provided you're not driving erratic unusual for the area, the possibility does exist. Be more concerned with finding surprise pipes other paraphernalia, or worse their rock that fell out of pocket / purse after they're gone. Had that happen and that can freak you out. Especially if getting followed in areas where cops don't have anything to do like in the city.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 18:32 #12069Regular Member

Posts: 24Question
Are there any Girls that you can date for a few hours without them needing to have to have their medicine.
-
09-28-26 11:01 #12068Senior Member

Posts: 67This morning on G
Drove e on G. Saw some early morning walking ongoing. Sadly, no tints on my windows so I didn't get up the courage to pull over.
A TALL one with heels and a vest on with black leggings. Would have really enjoyed her company.
Hope ya'll had a good day of it.
-
09-28-26 07:29 #12067Senior Member

Posts: 218Aye One
*This is a dramatization.
Was out driving around Sunday night, maybe about 2:30 am. Lots of activity on G. A girl on 10th, the usual ones around 20th, and two large groups of people around 12th and 13th and G. Took another loop and went over to L and then back. By the time I go back to 12th and G, A1 was still there, but most of the crowd had dispersed, only 2-3 other people hanging out. So I pulled around the block, stopped at the corner and, since she didn't seem to be really paying attention, rolled down the window and yelled out her name. Ayyyyyyee onnnnnnneeeee. She came over and we went for a ride. We talked a little bit and I tried to figure out how long it had been since I had seen her. I said "over a year" and she said "its been even longer". And as always, A1 never disappoints. There were so many girls out, but I don't know most of the names and faces. After I dropped off A1, I made another loop on G and I turned on 24 and G and went around the block to come out on 25th and G, and there was Summer, on the SE corner, as I was trying to make a right turn. She grabbed her stuff and came running to my car. Had to tell her I was broke and I got out of there.
My short list of girls that I recognize and I'll usually stop for:
A1.
Lola.
Jill (haven't seen her in literally years).
Stacy (Anyone have contact info?
Candy (when she's not on vacation. Anyone know when she's getting out?
Christina on L.
Rebecca on L (sometimes).
Summer (in a real pinch).
Lev.
-
09-28-26 05:22 #12066Senior Member

Posts: 640Possession of a controlled substance
I know in Wisconsin if a passenger is in possession of a controlled substance, the driver can be charged with possession as well. They have a few hurdles to get a conviction. For example they have to prove you knew. But if she lights up or shoots up in your car I guess you knew. I'm curious if this is a concern of yours or is it a non issue? I've read that some have allowed the girl to buy before service. Being quite ignorant I once had a girl buy a boy and a girl (whatever that is) and while I was going thru her phone pics of when she was a stripper she shoved a needle in her arm. I thought she was dead. Seriously freaked me out trying to wake her up, a needle in her arm and another on the floor with a liquid inside. Never got service but I write about it years ago. If a cop showed up, would I have been charged? Is this a concern for you guys? What would your defense look like?









Reply With Quote






