Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 807 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 12099
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12084

    Michelle, Brittany, Lovejoy, Drama Line Graph, Red on Lisbon

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    So are there pictures of Chevy's mom out there in the forums? I frequent Nat G and L, but I have found that the drama increases as you go north, starting with L having the least, then G, then Nat. So other than finding a skinny WSW, Brittany on 25th and Nat, couple years ago (if anyone knows if she's still out there or got 411 on her, let me know), I do not bother going to Nat. The road is terrible and on a couple occasions, I honestly suspected that the potholes on Nat would cause me to have to call a mechanic, tow truck or something! G has been a mixed bag for me, some good quality and some trash, including a couple ripoffs. So for the most part, L is the low-drama area for me, but G def has the most variety. The good ones that I've found on L include Chella, Rebecca, Tabatha, A1, Christina and Donna. Also found Yaya on L. Had actually seen her a few times before, when she was staying around 33rd and Hampton. As a total side note, a couple weeks ago I saw Erica Lovejoy on 7th and G. Immediately recognized her face from her old ads, and online reviews. She was about to walk to my car and I was excited at the prospect, but coudln't remember if her forum reviews were good or bad, so I passed. LOL.

    Anyway, finding Chevy was just luck. I might have seen discussion of her in the forums, maybe not, but I hadn't seen any of her pictures in the forums. But as I said before, I did remember her from OLD ads that I had fawned over. Overall I'm terrible with names and faces, so unless I study the forums and pictures, I don't know who the vast majority of the girls are when I'm driving by, especially since I'm out almost exclusively at night.

    Lev.
    This is the only picture of Chevy's mom that's on the internet. I have never taken a picture of her. It's a good picture though, because it's accurate, even though it's 3 years old. This is what she really looks like. She's as humble as a person can be, completely oblivious to the honor, glory, and importance that she possesses by being the longest running street prostitute in the city of Milwaukee. I might buy her a crown to wear on the street, as her distinction calls for it. If you take a long time to shoot, she might get winded and have to quit. Her oral in motel rooms is inferior to what she offers on a car date. I think the only two times she's ever failed at making me shoot were the two motel dates we did. Her pussy feels average, but her blow job is absolutely fantastic. Highly recommended. I can tell sometimes that she is close to giving up early, due to being in her 50's and a lifelong crack smoker. But so far, in probably 6 car dates, she's made me pop every single time. Her daughter's squeamishness about the jism is not hereditary. Nor is her hot temper. Michelle is the most laid back sort; a no-risk date. But you can see a striking resemblance between Michelle and Chevy. These are a pair who deserve our support and good treatment.

    Little freckled Brittany with the rough voice is one of the greatest cocksuckers in Milwaukee county. Her blow job is exciting, impassioned, and diverse in technique. I have had, I think, 4 blow jobs from her, and she made me shoot thrice. Or is it 3 for 5? Anyway, the girl loves what she does and takes pride in her work. She lives half-a-mile up the road from where you picked her up. In my experience, she's a Greenfield hooker, although I'm sure she still works National some because it would make sense for her to do so. She buys a lot of her medicine from the house that Alayna runs and Erika lives in, so you might also want to creep around that block to catch her slinking to or fro.

    You dodged a bullet with Lovejoy. I did one date with her. I consider her to be medium risk, but she attempted to set up the blow job to be two minutes in duration! Wound up giving me 7, I think- you'd have to read my review of her from spring or late winter of this year. But I could tell that she knew how to suck cock but chose not to do a good job, even though she knew she'd only get 20 instead of 30 by not making me shoot.

    Agreed about the curvature of the drama line graph. And when you cross over the valley and get to the north side, it's game over. But if you want the time of your life, continue northward to Lisbon Avenue. At 30th and Lisbon, you will find Red, who I photographed a month or two ago. Bending her over and pounding her is the greatest sexual experience a man can have in this lifetime.

    'Tis a wonderful, bountiful world, is it not, gentlemen?

    Body Shopper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chevy's Mom.jpg‎  

  2. #12083

    Chevy

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    Was your initial pickup of Chevy due in part to my frequent glowing reviews?

    I highly recommend you try mom out some time. Chevy's mom gives a great blow job, and she swallows every drop from every John. She does not discriminate.
    So are there pictures of Chevy's mom out there in the forums? I frequent Nat G and L, but I have found that the drama increases as you go north, starting with L having the least, then G, then Nat. So other than finding a skinny WSW, Brittany on 25th and Nat, couple years ago (if anyone knows if she's still out there or got 411 on her, let me know), I do not bother going to Nat. The road is terrible and on a couple occasions, I honestly suspected that the potholes on Nat would cause me to have to call a mechanic, tow truck or something! G has been a mixed bag for me, some good quality and some trash, including a couple ripoffs. So for the most part, L is the low-drama area for me, but G def has the most variety. The good ones that I've found on L include Chella, Rebecca, Tabatha, A1, Christina and Donna. Also found Yaya on L. Had actually seen her a few times before, when she was staying around 33rd and Hampton. As a total side note, a couple weeks ago I saw Erica Lovejoy on 7th and G. Immediately recognized her face from her old ads, and online reviews. She was about to walk to my car and I was excited at the prospect, but coudln't remember if her forum reviews were good or bad, so I passed. LOL.

    Anyway, finding Chevy was just luck. I might have seen discussion of her in the forums, maybe not, but I hadn't seen any of her pictures in the forums. But as I said before, I did remember her from OLD ads that I had fawned over. Overall I'm terrible with names and faces, so unless I study the forums and pictures, I don't know who the vast majority of the girls are when I'm driving by, especially since I'm out almost exclusively at night.

    Lev.

  3. #12082

    Do You Mean Trans?

    Quote Originally Posted by JGuy150  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the one that be posted on the north west of 25th? Are you sure that isn't a transmission?
    If it was a male, the amount of money required for surgery to look like that just to work the streets doesn't make sense. But anything is possible. Has me fooled if that's the case.

    I've seen obvious trans in the past, they don't last long. Probably don't make any money.

  4. #12081

    Chevy and her mom

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Don't remember how long its been since I first picked up Chevy. At least a year? Maybe 2. Each time for car date, we initially did BBBJ, but she would tell me up front that she's not going to catch. So we did that 2-3 times, then I decided that I needed somewhere to shoot my load, so the 2-3 times I've seen her since then have been BBFS. 2nd to last time I saw her she was wearing a romper and we did FS, but didn't want to take off the romper she was wearing so she just pulled it to one side. Whatever works. I've always only done car dates with her. My car is small, so only ever do mish.

    From what I can tell, she's the same girl who used to post online as Samantha years ago, maybe 10 yrs ago. Not sure how long ago. Whatever the web site that the feds took down, used to have years and years and years of archived posts, and when I was bored I'd just go back thru the years and see what had been available. That's how I found "Samantha" and was intrigued. Fast forward 5 years, and there she is, getting into my car, and I almost immediately recognized her. I didn't say anything to her, but did tell Tabatha that I recognized Chevy as "Samantha" and Tabby said that she would tell Chevy. No idea if she ever did. Here's her link in them:

    Https:/ / www. Eroticmonkey. Ch / samantha- escort- milwaukee- 251487.

    Lev.
    C cup, my ass! LOL Yes, if you read back in the tomes of The Good Book, you'll see that I knew her as Samantha for all of 2021. I also had a different Michelle who I thought was Chevy's mom, since both Michelles have March birthdays. And that 100% is her in the screenshot you posted.

    That information is fascinating. Thank you for sharing it. I see that she likes me better than you, as she has always caught my loads, without the subject ever being brought up, going back to day one in early 2021. Normally I'm reading about bishes giving preferential treatment to this or that fellow John over me, and my blood is boiling while I'm reading the forum. LOL So this is a nice change of pace. LOL Of course, as I've reported repeatedly, Chevy seems disgusted catching my loads, or even having to suck dick for that matter. But up until these last couple times, she always did a really good job.

    Was your initial pickup of Chevy due in part to my frequent glowing reviews?

    I highly recommend you try mom out some time. Chevy's mom gives a great blow job, and she swallows every drop from every John. She does not discriminate.

  5. #12080

    Chevy

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    Nice! What kind of dates do you do with Chevrolet? Fucking or just blow jobs? Car? Motel? If you fuck her, what positions do you do?
    Don't remember how long its been since I first picked up Chevy. At least a year? Maybe 2. Each time for car date, we initially did BBBJ, but she would tell me up front that she's not going to catch. So we did that 2-3 times, then I decided that I needed somewhere to shoot my load, so the 2-3 times I've seen her since then have been BBFS. 2nd to last time I saw her she was wearing a romper and we did FS, but didn't want to take off the romper she was wearing so she just pulled it to one side. Whatever works. I've always only done car dates with her. My car is small, so only ever do mish.

    From what I can tell, she's the same girl who used to post online as Samantha years ago, maybe 10 yrs ago. Not sure how long ago. Whatever the web site that the feds took down, used to have years and years and years of archived posts, and when I was bored I'd just go back thru the years and see what had been available. That's how I found "Samantha" and was intrigued. Fast forward 5 years, and there she is, getting into my car, and I almost immediately recognized her. I didn't say anything to her, but did tell Tabatha that I recognized Chevy as "Samantha" and Tabby said that she would tell Chevy. No idea if she ever did. Here's her link in them:

    Https:/ / www. Eroticmonkey. Ch / samantha- escort- milwaukee- 251487.

    Lev.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 1.12.20 AM.jpg‎  

  6. #12079

    Charoo / transmission?

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Was on my way home when I saw Charo again. Refer to post #12053. Holy cow! She was at 25th and Greenfield at 10 PM. She was wearing a skin tight jumpsuit with the front zipper down low, the Double D's trying to bust out. No bra, nipples poking through. Clean, beautiful, all woman. I'm no expert on Spanish but she had a heavy accent, it would not surprise me if she was from Spain, Portugal, or Brazil.

    I went around the block and she came up, asked if I was police, no. $100 sex, $100 BJ.

    My issue in the moment was I have a single shell shotgun and it was spent. I asked for her phone number, but she just waved me on since there was someone behind me waiting to scoop.

    Close but no cigar.

    I would suggest carrying a Benjamin when you're out, if you see her, I know some of you will pony up. ARRrrroooooo!
    Are you talking about the one that be posted on the north west of 25th? Are you sure that isn't a transmission?

  7. #12078

    Charo! Coochie! Coochie! PART TWO

    Was on my way home when I saw Charo again. Refer to post #12053. Holy cow! She was at 25th and Greenfield at 10 PM. She was wearing a skin tight jumpsuit with the front zipper down low, the Double D's trying to bust out. No bra, nipples poking through. Clean, beautiful, all woman. I'm no expert on Spanish but she had a heavy accent, it would not surprise me if she was from Spain, Portugal, or Brazil.

    I went around the block and she came up, asked if I was police, no. $100 sex, $100 BJ.

    My issue in the moment was I have a single shell shotgun and it was spent. I asked for her phone number, but she just waved me on since there was someone behind me waiting to scoop.

    Close but no cigar.

    I would suggest carrying a Benjamin when you're out, if you see her, I know some of you will pony up. ARRrrroooooo!

  8. #12077
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #12076

    Jill

    Saw Jill on 15th at the corner. But got picked up. Love to see her.

    Anyone have her digets. Please pm me.

    Thanks.

  10. #12075

    REPOST. Smdh

    Chella avoid or don't give this chick nothing upfront. I've been dealing with this CH for years but now she decides to runoff with my money. !! I guess the drug lifestyle is getting the best of her so with that said (and not a capital letters) avoid. ! Every single time.

  11. #12074

    A1

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    *This is a dramatization.

    Was out driving around Sunday night, maybe about 2:30 am. Lots of activity on G. A girl on 10th, the usual ones around 20th, and two large groups of people around 12th and 13th and G. Took another loop and went over to L and then back. By the time I go back to 12th and G, A1 was still there, but most of the crowd had dispersed, only 2-3 other people hanging out. So I pulled around the block, stopped at the corner and, since she didn't seem to be really paying attention, rolled down the window and yelled out her name. Ayyyyyyee onnnnnnneeeee. She came over and we went for a ride. We talked a little bit and I tried to figure out how long it had been since I had seen her. I said "over a year" and she said "its been even longer". And as always, A1 never disappoints. There were so many girls out, but I don't know most of the names and faces. After I dropped off A1, I made another loop on G and I turned on 24 and G and went around the block to come out on 25th and G, and there was Summer, on the SE corner, as I was trying to make a right turn. She grabbed her stuff and came running to my car. Had to tell her I was broke and I got out of
    A1 not only doesn't disappoint, she's got the best tits on Greenfield.

  12. #12073

    Your dates with Chevrolet.

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    I forgot about Chevy on L.

    SHe's on the list too.
    Nice! What kind of dates do you do with Chevrolet? Fucking or just blow jobs? Car? Motel? If you fuck her, what positions do you do?

  13. #12072

    I forgot

    I forgot about Chevy on L.

    SHe's on the list too.

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    My short list of girls that I recognize and I'll usually stop for:

    A1.

    Lola.

    Jill (haven't seen her in literally years).

    Stacy (Anyone have contact info?

    Candy (when she's not on vacation. Anyone know when she's getting out?

    Christina on L.

    Rebecca on L (sometimes).

    Summer (in a real pinch).


    Lev.

  14. #12071
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Girls that you can date for a few hours without them needing to have to have their medicine.
    Unfortunatly you will get a much better date if they have their meds.

  15. #12070

    Smdh

    [Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape