The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 4098 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 61461
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #61431

    Monore

    Drove down monore today construction shut down the road. No puss around.

  2. #61430
    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    First night Emily was out near the circle, when CB and Brooklyn had been completely dry. She did a good job again, I've seen her before and would again, and her attention to the boys got me there good. No catch though, said I warned her too late.

    Second night, after getting back from other events pretty late, I found Felicia in CB, down the bottom end of Fairhaven, where I've seen her before but not picked her up. She was OK, looks pretty good, provides decent basic service.

    Next afternoon, an Ashley with dark hair was by the circle and looked OK. But she's a neurotic mess and didn't finish as she got some paranoid idea on and wasn't budging on it. Dropped her back and on a run through Morrel Park I found Helen with a mountain of luggage. Never a good sign really, I still took the opportunity to offer her a ride, and she said we could hang out. She barfed all over the car door within the first 60 secs of driving. She cleaned it up OK. Only a rental so didn't really care too much. Got her back and she got naked right away ass up and face down, it wasn't comfortable height standing behind her on the bed so switched to having her ride me, which she did with gusto, screaming and flailing. I don't usually get there in that position, but her wild animal performance got me. There was some random rambling and talking to herself, eventually took her back to MP. Then she asked in a very small voice if she could just get her stuff and come back as it was a cold night and she'd be outside. "She'd sleep and wouldn't be any trouble". Right. Told he to come back to bed at some stage as there'd been no round 2 at all, and it really set her off, she was in the bathroom beating herself muttering something about hating herself for having let me have sex with her (something she'd appeared a very willing participant in). Sniffing some opiates and hitting the pipe, and then barfing in the sink again, with muttering and ranting and sobbing for the next 5 hours did very poor things to my sleep quality, and so at 6 am I marched her downstairs to grab the hotel breakfast before taking her back. Except breakfast wasn't on yet, so we went back upstairs. Then she got into bed roughly next to me but didn't want me to touch her at all, and started fingerbanging herself furiously. Wouldn't let me get involved. Got herself there at least 3 times. I was totally ready to go after this display, but she wasn't accepting. Eventually she started getting better about 3 hours after she'd run out of rocks to hit, and I was able to hit it from behind, and the bunghole was easy to enter too. Then she actually slept, once I was awake for the day. Had a bit of task getting her out at check out time, and she lightly shat the bed too. Kind of a rollercoaster of crazy. Got a pic of her fingerbanging away at least.
    By circle, do you mean barre circle? Thinking of trying out some SW, since half the hotel escorts.

    Are practically SW atp.

  3. #61429

    Curry Monster

    Gadzooks, oh the humanity!

  4. #61428
    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    First night Emily was out near the circle, when CB and Brooklyn had been completely dry. She did a good job again, I've seen her before and would again, and her attention to the boys got me there good. No catch though, said I warned her too late.

    Second night, after getting back from other events pretty late, I found Felicia in CB, down the bottom end of Fairhaven, where I've seen her before but not picked her up. She was OK, looks pretty good, provides decent basic service.

    Next afternoon, an Ashley with dark hair was by the circle and looked OK. But she's a neurotic mess and didn't finish as she got some paranoid idea on and wasn't budging on it. Dropped her back and on a run through Morrel Park I found Helen with a mountain of luggage. Never a good sign really, I still took the opportunity to offer her a ride, and she said we could hang out. She barfed all over the car door within the first 60 secs of driving. She cleaned it up OK. Only a rental so didn't really care too much. Got her back and she got naked right away ass up and face down, it wasn't comfortable height standing behind her on the bed so switched to having her ride me, which she did with gusto, screaming and flailing. I don't usually get there in that position, but her wild animal performance got me. There was some random rambling and talking to herself, eventually took her back to MP. Then she asked in a very small voice if she could just get her stuff and come back as it was a cold night and she'd be outside. "She'd sleep and wouldn't be any trouble". Right. Told he to come back to bed at some stage as there'd been no round 2 at all, and it really set her off, she was in the bathroom beating herself muttering something about hating herself for having let me have sex with her (something she'd appeared a very willing participant in). Sniffing some opiates and hitting the pipe, and then barfing in the sink again, with muttering and ranting and sobbing for the next 5 hours did very poor things to my sleep quality, and so at 6 am I marched her downstairs to grab the hotel breakfast before taking her back. Except breakfast wasn't on yet, so we went back upstairs. Then she got into bed roughly next to me but didn't want me to touch her at all, and started fingerbanging herself furiously. Wouldn't let me get involved. Got herself there at least 3 times. I was totally ready to go after this display, but she wasn't accepting. Eventually she started getting better about 3 hours after she'd run out of rocks to hit, and I was able to hit it from behind, and the bunghole was easy to enter too. Then she actually slept, once I was awake for the day. Had a bit of task getting her out at check out time, and she lightly shat the bed too. Kind of a rollercoaster of crazy. Got a pic of her fingerbanging away at least.
    What you thought came out the rear, could possibly be discharge from the couch. With all the cum details cum deposits and natural menstruation a dark colored flow may discharge from the vaginas cavity. Usually nothing to panic from, just the stench can be overwhelming. If you tap one of the gals on their cycle, you'll come out with what might appear to be mud, but it's normal flow.

  5. #61427

    Currymonster.

    That's a hell of a tale! Barf, shit, and you took her down to breakfast. You'll be thinking about that when you're in the old folks home.

  6. #61426

    Couple of days in town

    First night Emily was out near the circle, when CB and Brooklyn had been completely dry. She did a good job again, I've seen her before and would again, and her attention to the boys got me there good. No catch though, said I warned her too late.

    Second night, after getting back from other events pretty late, I found Felicia in CB, down the bottom end of Fairhaven, where I've seen her before but not picked her up. She was OK, looks pretty good, provides decent basic service.

    Next afternoon, an Ashley with dark hair was by the circle and looked OK. But she's a neurotic mess and didn't finish as she got some paranoid idea on and wasn't budging on it. Dropped her back and on a run through Morrel Park I found Helen with a mountain of luggage. Never a good sign really, I still took the opportunity to offer her a ride, and she said we could hang out. She barfed all over the car door within the first 60 secs of driving. She cleaned it up OK. Only a rental so didn't really care too much. Got her back and she got naked right away ass up and face down, it wasn't comfortable height standing behind her on the bed so switched to having her ride me, which she did with gusto, screaming and flailing. I don't usually get there in that position, but her wild animal performance got me. There was some random rambling and talking to herself, eventually took her back to MP. Then she asked in a very small voice if she could just get her stuff and come back as it was a cold night and she'd be outside. "She'd sleep and wouldn't be any trouble". Right. Told he to come back to bed at some stage as there'd been no round 2 at all, and it really set her off, she was in the bathroom beating herself muttering something about hating herself for having let me have sex with her (something she'd appeared a very willing participant in). Sniffing some opiates and hitting the pipe, and then barfing in the sink again, with muttering and ranting and sobbing for the next 5 hours did very poor things to my sleep quality, and so at 6 am I marched her downstairs to grab the hotel breakfast before taking her back. Except breakfast wasn't on yet, so we went back upstairs. Then she got into bed roughly next to me but didn't want me to touch her at all, and started fingerbanging herself furiously. Wouldn't let me get involved. Got herself there at least 3 times. I was totally ready to go after this display, but she wasn't accepting. Eventually she started getting better about 3 hours after she'd run out of rocks to hit, and I was able to hit it from behind, and the bunghole was easy to enter too. Then she actually slept, once I was awake for the day. Had a bit of task getting her out at check out time, and she lightly shat the bed too. Kind of a rollercoaster of crazy. Got a pic of her fingerbanging away at least.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bal-Hel.jpg‎  

  7. #61425
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Can't personally vouch for this, but I've heard a little stubble on your balz feels good. Don't know and now Goldie is off the list.
    I spoke with Goldie two days ago, she didn't have a beard lmao or hair on her face. I was too busy checking out that ass 😆.

  8. #61424
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Best I can tell you is to try and network with the girls even if they're zombies. Of course, you can't always trust what they tell you but, if you treat them to food and drink, it can sometimes pay off with info on other girls that are in rehab and don't look like zombies. You can't make fast friends with everyone and a lot of them get mad if you ask about friends of theirs but, not all of them are like that.
    This reminded me of a post years ago. It was either Baltimore or Orlando don't remember where. But of a monger on here who used to scoop up girls coming out of rehab clinics or going to the rehab clinics.

  9. #61423
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough70  [View Original Post]
    She just need to completely shave that beard.
    Can't personally vouch for this, but I've heard a little stubble on your balz feels good. Don't know and now Goldie is off the list.

  10. #61422
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Over? It ain't over until we say it's over. Was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbor?. Picked up Mo at MP RF around 4 pm and put Ole gal thru the ringer. She couldn't get me to pop in the first 30, so I t I had to face fuuck her until I blast. Took a bit longer, but she finally got a full mouth of jizz. She was a bit irritable, but still a trooper. Never have to worry about stuff being stolen and she always puts in a big effort.
    LMAO Nice Animal House reference!

  11. #61421

    London

    Seen a few pros from the past out. Do anyone remember or have any updates on London?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2629.jpg‎  

  12. #61420
    [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

    You are correct, when you violate the terms of service your posts get removed.

    A2

  13. #61419

    Goldie

    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    A sweetheart who has had it rough. I always stop and say hi when I see her and slip her a few bucks if I have it.
    She just need to completely shave that beard.

  14. #61418

    Zombies

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    I've covered every loop in B-more for the last two months and I can finally say, after 5 years of serious decline, the B-more street scene is dead. In fact it's so dead only zombies remain. Girls that 20 years ago would have gotten 5 bucks are now getting $40! They get what was once top dollar all for the privilege of rendering my car completely uninhabitable for days while I frantically try and get the odor out. I read the reviews and just shake my head, the beer googles are strong. Look at the photos guys these are homeless, toothless, scarred wrecks. Even a a year ago, if patient I could still find a gem. Now I find myself fawning over what I would have never bothered to look twice at. Uggh I guess it's all online now.
    Best I can tell you is to try and network with the girls even if they're zombies. Of course, you can't always trust what they tell you but, if you treat them to food and drink, it can sometimes pay off with info on other girls that are in rehab and don't look like zombies. You can't make fast friends with everyone and a lot of them get mad if you ask about friends of theirs but, not all of them are like that.

    It also may cost you a few bucks and you might get bad info on purpose but, I've found it's a pretty good way finding decent girls outside of the forum. I don't have the time to really do this anymore so, I'm down to a few trusted regulars, and one is in rehab at the moment.

  15. #61417

    Loop

    Guess I hit the loop wrong time today a lot of LE out. Was able to talk with a few SW and see what's new but did not scoop anything.

    I did learn that Gia does date and uses her BF cars to meet up with or gets out of, that is low down and sneaky AF thou. Hate it 4 him.

    Stay classy Baltimore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape