Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1403 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21032
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21032
    Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    Not a ton of breaking news here, but adding my two cents from somewhat recent visits.

    Gibbon.

    Quite dated, obviously. Like many, I was a BIG fan of Ria. I dodged a bullet here. I was there the day before they closed. Session with Ria was spectacular, as always. 200 OTD. And I always felt like I got more than my money's worth. The thing that stuck out to me on that last visit though: Ria mentioned she was going on vacation. She said she'd return soon, but "not to this spa. " And she turned her nose at it. Like a fool, I asked why and while she didn't give specifics (at least not any I'm comfortable sharing) she made it clear they were bad people. So while I miss Ria, maybe the closure is a good thing.

    Apple Spa.

    Went specifically to see Mia. Colombianas are my thing, so I was very excited. She is attractive. You can definitely tell she is Colombian. And her skills are stellar. So I would recommend. That said, I was letdown. And I blame myself for the most part. I visit Medellin many times a year. It is my gold standard. The beauty and the level of service are not matched, IMO. The price can't be compared here domestically, of course. But needless to say, I find it to be a gold mine. So I feel like my expectations were too high for Mia. As I said, great session. But she lacked the passion of a Colombiana. Come to find out she lives in Miami. Very Americanized. Which is perfectly fine! But I was hoping for a true paisa. If interested, she'll be back mid-Sept.

    Sunlight.

    Not a ton of recent press on this one lately. It's a bit of a fallback for me. Response time via text can be really frustrating. They also really like to negotiate for the last dollar. Their prices are on the high end. Granted, their menu is more flexible than others. But contrary to other locations, I often leave there wondering if it was worth it. Strange setup inside. More often than not, my session is in, what is essentially the living room. Can never remember but I think this HF is 70. I've paid as much as 160 for tip. Much is negotiable there.

    Kyoto.

    Not a frequent flyer here. Draw Jennifer every time. She's well reviewed here and I don't have anything new to add other than to say she is a reliable choice. Really nice personality.

    Only moved to Charlotte within the last year. Obviously, I'm an AMP guy. I have tried the American places but don't find them worth the investment. Just my opinion.

    Very interested in trying out the Brazillian scene. Hsve made a few trips down there. Safe to say: they set a very high bar in expectations. LOL.
    Does Mia at Apple offer TUMA?

  2. #21031

    Alice massage

    Second dream here, can't remember the first lady's name a couple months ago, but this dream was with an older lady named Helen. Actually pretty enthusiastic and popped out some unexpectedly nice Cs when $. 60 was offered for L1 (70 for house hhr, 60 handshake).

  3. #21030
    Quote Originally Posted by JcMonger321  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/nc/charlo...scorts/3711663

    Anyone looking for a well built latina that gives a good massage. Definitely recommend Marina. She will be back tomorrow. She has a massage table now and has actually worked before in massage parlors. The extra fun activities are a 10/10 for me. Top and backdoor are elite. Have been seeing her for years and have never been disappointed.
    Yes, she has actual massage skills. You can tell she knows how to give a legit massage. And the extras are just icing on the cake.

  4. #21029

    Z-one

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmpatlkn  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with this place?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/nc/charlo...-one-spa/41874
    They've been around for years. I was there a couple weeks ago and they had the usual older ladies. I'll stop in when I'm the area but don't make any special trips to go. I'm a firm believer in YMMV so it's hit or miss on anything more than L1 and decent massage. Sometimes the owners mother is working there to help keep an eye on things.

  5. #21028

    Z-One?

    Is anyone familiar with this place?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/nc/charlo...-one-spa/41874

  6. #21027
    Senior Member


    Posts: 118
    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Angel House hoping to see Coco or Lucy. I was informed that both are gone and now Kelly or Jenny is available and was sent one head shot of each. Their pics are not yet up on their site. I picked Kelly. Kelly speaks more english that most of the girls I have met at these type of places. $$$ for the hour. The location is a house in Gastonia. I met with Kelly, she has a pretty face, guessing her late 20's to late 30's I can't tell with asian women, small amount of baby damage. On to table shower, which was great and included a little NURU like soapy body to body and tuma. Then to the room for more of same. Then moved face down for a genuinely good massage, like she must have been trained at some point. Then onto my back some more massage, tongue bath, BBBJ, and then cowgirl till complete. I didn't try for other positions as I was enjoying being lazy. Shot in the bag. Then she cleaned me up and continued with more massage. I enjoyed my time with her. If you are looking for a real massage then she is def your girl. Her service was really good too.

    https://kissofangel88.com/
    Bbbfs option or only CFS?

  7. #21026

    Mariana

    https://adultsearch.com/us/nc/charlo...scorts/3711663

    Anyone looking for a well built latina that gives a good massage. Definitely recommend Marina. She will be back tomorrow. She has a massage table now and has actually worked before in massage parlors. The extra fun activities are a 10/10 for me. Top and backdoor are elite. Have been seeing her for years and have never been disappointed.

  8. #21025
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness22  [View Original Post]
    Is Mia asian or latino?
    She's a BBL. 🤣.

  9. #21024

    Muyue time

    Quote Originally Posted by Chasethedream  [View Original Post]
    Went back and had another exceptional experience four hands with Rose (New Girl Very Sweet with excellent massage skills) and Kelly who wore a sexy devil costume that we agreed she'd wear for me after my previous visit. The experience was Bucket list worthy and if you're willing to build a little rapport with the ladies, this is my favorite spot!
    I have to agree with you sir this is also my favorite spot. Kelly is always a charm.

    I had the pleasure of meeting Rose the other night aswell. She was a wonderful time. She licked everything and everywhere haha.

  10. #21023
    Quote Originally Posted by PervinPanda  [View Original Post]
    FYI for those that remember Mia, She's back until the 15th.
    Is Mia asian or latino?

  11. #21022

    A Therapy

    Went to A Therapy this week to check out the renovations. I must say they did a great job. Everything was nice and clean, upscale even. I drew North, she's tall and thin. Small B cups and no ass. Tight body and nice personality. Typical table shower followed by a underwhelming "massage" but that's to be expected. On to the main event. Everything was covered by what matters at be the tightest condom ever. I'm not big by any means but OMG, that thing was like a tourniquet. Everything was going fine after that. CBJ the rcg then standing mish. My only complaint was her breath. Perhaps I caught her right after she ate, but her breath smelled like two day old carcass. I know it has to do with diet, but it was a mood killer. Finished up and she cleaned me up. Then she brought in Charlotte for a brief introduction. She's shorter and curvy. Cute girl. Not sure if I'd repeat. North didn't budge off $$ for everything, before the Reno 1. 6 was the standard there. Oh well. YMMV. Stay safe.

  12. #21021

    Muyue time more like good time

    Went back and had another exceptional experience four hands with Rose (New Girl Very Sweet with excellent massage skills) and Kelly who wore a sexy devil costume that we agreed she'd wear for me after my previous visit. The experience was Bucket list worthy and if you're willing to build a little rapport with the ladies, this is my favorite spot!

  13. #21020

    Mia at Apple

    FYI for those that remember Mia, She's back until the 15th.

  14. #21019
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Line up Charlotte and North. I saw the North today and when I got out Charlotte say hi to me. I had a Great time. Everything was new. Clean and luxury place.
    Location and contact please, if it is north charlotte.

  15. #21018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 694

    A Therapy

    Read the tea leaves and ended up at A Therapy. I don't live anywhere around here.

    Had a good time. House fee. 8 and $$ CFS.

    Had North, skinny little thing. She doesn't give much of a massage, but I wasn't there for one anyway. She does a pretty decent job acting, but broke character for just a second when I blew. I kind of laughed because once she figured out I did, right back into character. I give her a ton of credit for giving the illusion she cares.

    I'll return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape