Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1716 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25702
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    So I saw past reviews and wanted to see her in person, she a little older the picture. We met at her place and her dog wouldn't stop barking. I wanted to get cleaned up and was getting ready to girl but she was on the phone the whole time and just keep talking and talking and talking. Then the dog wouldn't stop barking. Then finally I told her I was leaving and she didn't even give me a look or an answer. I just hope my other mongers have better luck than I did but I won't be seeing her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/907562161508
    She pulled the old "my daughter just got in a car wreck I have to go" routine. Then left me sitting there as she dissapeared. I'm sure a guy was on his way to the room to tell me to leave but I left before that happened. She needs banned from posting.

  2. #25701

    Unique

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Unique is back as a UTR for now. She's clean and ready to see old regulars and new seniors and her attitude is much better. BBBJ is like silk. She's put on a few pounds since she was visiting her Uncle for an extended stay. She's doing outcalls and car dates for now. Menu is pretty open. PM me for her digits and she'll send updated pics.
    I'd like to reconnect. BuxKA, your inbox is full. Will you send me her contact info? Thank you.

    Potus2020, your inbox was full too.

  3. #25700

    Caramel

    Visited with Caramel the other night. What can I say that hasn't been said? BJ is top tier, no quit in her game. That big ass is an amazing view when she's bent over. She's definitely gotten into some fetish things since our first encounter years back. Better than some of the flakes in today's scene. Dayton seems overly dry anymore.

    Thebrick.

  4. #25699

    Ms Wetta

    https://callescort.org/937-826-2356

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/214946595

    Beavercreek / Fairborn area allegedly? Says she will do FT Verification but I use a free text app.

    Looks a little TGTBT, some of the videos suggest she's bigger than you'd anticipate at first but it just looks so smooth and clean.

    Any reports? Couldn't find any on my search.

  5. #25698

    Heather

    Any info on this one?

    I know she's been posting for a while now, not difficult to find her mugshot. Communication wasn't the best so I haven't followed up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/897286176632

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/118921691946

  6. #25697
    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    You're spot on. Some of you may remember this young lady, Alexandra, as 1 of Bianca's (Danielle's) partners. I met Alex when she was 19, staying with her aunt over on the west side. Her mom Michelle was actually hotter then Alex, she died about 5 years ago. I was donating seventy five to Alex for anything and everything I wanted.
    Hell yea I remember Alex. Have a 5 way with her, Sabrina, destiny and some other girl that was epic!!

  7. #25696

    Both

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    Thank you kind sir. I really appreciate the info. One bullet dodged. How about these two?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kitty69

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

    I wont gum up the page anymore.

    Thanks very much!
    Are excellent. Jodi likes her Titos so she can get slurry. Kristi is. A squirter and thin.

  8. #25695

  9. #25694
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Unique

    Unique is back as a UTR for now. She's clean and ready to see old regulars and new seniors and her attitude is much better. BBBJ is like silk. She's put on a few pounds since she was visiting her Uncle for an extended stay. She's doing outcalls and car dates for now. Menu is pretty open. PM me for her digits and she'll send updated pics.

  10. #25693
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificCreek  [View Original Post]
    Her incall is messy and is upstairs in a house. Her female partner always goes out or downstairs to the basement when she's entertaining. I've seen her twice this year. First time she was okay. Second time, well that's why I haven't been back. Not very enthusiastic and mostly dead fish.
    Went last week and can confirm this. Body is nice, apartment is messy and cluttered. She seemed nice and didn't have any trouble in or out. She wasn't lazy but just not enthusiastic about it. So if you're into GFE this ain't it. QV for $.

  11. #25692

    Kristi and Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    Thank you kind sir. I really appreciate the info. One bullet dodged. How about these two?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kitty69

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

    I wont gum up the page anymore.

    Thanks very much!
    I've enjoyed both multiple times. Both are legit and lots of fun. Kristi is a nympho. Not much else to say there. Jodi is a pleaser. I still see them both on occasion. I live up north from them so it's tougher to get down there.

  12. #25691

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by LongShoreMan  [View Original Post]
    She's much bigger than her photos let on and she will do fentanyl right in front of you. She lets you use no protection if you're into that. I stopped seeing her due to the drugs and her constantly asking for money to pay rent or for other reasons despite me saying no multiple times.
    Thank you kind sir. I really appreciate the info. One bullet dodged. How about these two?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kitty69

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

    I wont gum up the page anymore.

    Thanks very much!

  13. #25690

    Fun Tight Wet

    I posted about her a while back but it was in the wrong thread. Does anyone have any experience? I've been waiting for a change to pull the trigger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/674037107686

  14. #25689

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    Need some advice guys. I'll be in town this weekend. Is it too risky up there right now to dream?

    If not anyone have any recommendations?

    Anyone tried her?
    https://tryst.link/escort/cats-meow

    Thanks!
    She's much bigger than her photos let on and she will do fentanyl right in front of you. She lets you use no protection if you're into that. I stopped seeing her due to the drugs and her constantly asking for money to pay rent or for other reasons despite me saying no multiple times.

  15. #25688

    Too Risky?

    Need some advice guys. I'll be in town this weekend. Is it too risky up there right now to dream?

    If not anyone have any recommendations?

    Anyone tried her?
    https://tryst.link/escort/cats-meow

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape