Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 25027
-
Today 16:07 #25027Senior Member

Posts: 778One ad had her and Cristal aka Cristal in a bottle. That's all I need to see, no thanks.
Originally Posted by RobbDog
[View Original Post]
-
Today 14:59 #25026Senior Member

Posts: 511I texted couple hours ago. No response. If she is at Hilltop, I said don't bother.
Originally Posted by RobbDog
[View Original Post]
-
Today 09:00 #25025Senior Member

Posts: 126PYT, Pretty Young Thing
She started posting a couple weeks ago. She's in Woonsocket.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...d/994317901292
Qv 120 hh 200, pretty open menu.
If I see her I'll report back. But if anyone has seen her any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
-
Yesterday 23:46 #25024Senior Member

Posts: 409Saw her a month or two ago, incall at the old spot (East PVD / Rumford), not the safest environment. All the old demons are there, or worse. She would be there among ATFs if she'd clean up, but right now the risk is just too much.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 18:44 #25023Senior Member

Posts: 4545Devin
So she still big. The pictures she using are all old from covid when I saw her. Then I saw her again in 2022 and was disappointed. She got bigger, service was trash if you ask me. She just not for me. I paid her $100 at that time and I will never again.
Originally Posted by EmvLa
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 18:21 #25022Senior Member

Posts: 698Devin
https://tryst.link/escort/sevenminutesind3vin
Saw Devin because pictures looked great but as I came back to realize, they always do. Don't get me wrong, nice girl and had a good time but won't be repeating because how she looks now is disappointing to what the photos are. Maybe 20 lbs ago and a few years but she's real, nice, GFE (BBBJ, CIM, DFK maybe but didn't partake because lack of attraction but LFK here and there when felt right) location is residential and as discreet as can be parking in the lot behind in the Providence apartment near the State House. If she got fitter and healthier definitely would've been an ATF but one and done for me. 400/ hr So not bad at all but looking for more attractive providers. Might get back to the Seeking train for looks that I want.Last edited by Emv La; Yesterday at 18:21. Reason: Added Photo
-
10-02-26 15:56 #25021Regular Member

Posts: 19
-
10-02-26 10:31 #25020Senior Member

Posts: 761Tried setting something up and she got annoyed when I said I could be there in a couple of hours. Got the impression she wants you to text / call when you are ready to head right to her and she is first come first serve.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 10:29 #25019Senior Member

Posts: 761Last I heard back to hosting out of the spot with her "roommate". Might be a 3rd roommate now. Still spiraling.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 10:27 #25018Senior Member

Posts: 129Used to be a good provider and then went downhill. Reports of ripoffs. Went by the name Savannah. Has tried to reinvent herself with mostly mixed reviews. I saw her a few times before she went downhill and liked her, but I'm very hesitant to try her anymore.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 09:42 #25017Senior Member

Posts: 487Mommy diva
Has anyone seen mommy diva lately?
Is her incall still not the safest? Is she spiraling.
-
10-02-26 06:13 #25016Senior Member

Posts: 314Girl next door
What's the story with this one. She posts a lot which kinda tells me she doesn't have a lot of regulars.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/973291860283
-
09-30-26 19:42 #25015Senior Member

Posts: 201I've reached out with two different burner numbers. After 2-3 texts to try and set something up, she quickly goes into ***** mode accusing me of wasting time.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
Good luck. I'd love to fuck her even more to try and fuck the crazy out of her.
-
09-30-26 15:24 #25014Senior Member

Posts: 314Green eyed GFE Spinner
Anyone partake in this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...i/041678821534
-
09-30-26 09:03 #25013Senior Member

Posts: 1230Coco is kind of a pain in the ass. She was at Fantasies for a short time and was the same way there. She does have a great set of tits but otherwise just too big in the gut. She also claims to be a no extras girl.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





