Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1579 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 23671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23641
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/378379623235

    Anyone partake or know if she's at least legit. I'm interested, but with time of year, I'd like to be sure. Obviously some of the photos are glamour shot / photo shop.
    Pics are heavily filtered. Not that I seen her, but the pic in the red bra tells the story there.

  2. #23640

    Technology

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/378379623235

    Anyone partake or know if she's at least legit. I'm interested, but with time of year, I'd like to be sure. Obviously some of the photos are glamour shot / photo shop.
    Filters have gotten out of hand that's some crazy work.

  3. #23639
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    Fees were all I inquired about, nothing about location. Half the time it takes 6 messages to get a damn location from them, it does seem strange to just volunteer that. Her number is local, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
    Went to send you a follow-up on a DM from last week. Inbox is full.

  4. #23638
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevySub  [View Original Post]
    That is almost the first thing I ask. I don't want to keep a conversation going if she wants outrageous money. It is Toledo Ohio not Las Vegas.
    Fee's is the first thing I request. So if they bother to respond, a common answer is how long? Generally I ask for all three in the greeting. My thoughts are its harder to juice up fee's that way. If too much I'll say more than what I had in mind. Often they'll counter themselves. Curious how others operate.

  5. #23637

    Toledo Temptress

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/378379623235

    Anyone partake or know if she's at least legit. I'm interested, but with time of year, I'd like to be sure. Obviously some of the photos are glamour shot / photo shop.

  6. #23636

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much every one of these women I've seen sent me a fee schedule without my request. Can't remember the last time I had to ask. Ready on time and not ghosting is another story.
    That is almost the first thing I ask. I don't want to keep a conversation going if she wants outrageous money. It is Toledo Ohio not Las Vegas.

  7. #23635
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    Fees were all I inquired about, nothing about location. Half the time it takes 6 messages to get a damn location from them, it does seem strange to just volunteer that. Her number is local, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
    Pretty much every one of these women I've seen sent me a fee schedule without my request. Can't remember the last time I had to ask. Ready on time and not ghosting is another story.

  8. #23634

    Sent you a DM

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    Well The Polish Ostrich has a few familiar faces working there.
    Hey Racer. Sent you a DM.

  9. #23633

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/675202429609

    I'm sure she's probably TGTBT, but I'm on a long enough losing streak to start throwing hail marys LOL. Comms were maybe too quick, and rates seem strangely low. I know I know, how terrible that she answers and her rates aren't outrageous. But here's the message she sent me less than a minute after I texted to inquire about donations. Thoughts?
    When I contacted her she was at $200 HHR and extra $100 for bare.

  10. #23632

    Just fees

    Quote Originally Posted by WhutsNext  [View Original Post]
    Seems a little sus. Were the fees & location volunteered or did you ask? The emoji's extremely sus.
    Fees were all I inquired about, nothing about location. Half the time it takes 6 messages to get a damn location from them, it does seem strange to just volunteer that. Her number is local, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

  11. #23631
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/675202429609

    I'm sure she's probably TGTBT, but I'm on a long enough losing streak to start throwing hail marys LOL. Comms were maybe too quick, and rates seem strangely low. I know I know, how terrible that she answers and her rates aren't outrageous. But here's the message she sent me less than a minute after I texted to inquire about donations. Thoughts?
    Seems a little sus. Were the fees & location volunteered or did you ask? The emoji's extremely sus.

  12. #23630

    Tgtbt?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/675202429609

    I'm sure she's probably TGTBT, but I'm on a long enough losing streak to start throwing hail marys LOL. Comms were maybe too quick, and rates seem strangely low. I know I know, how terrible that she answers and her rates aren't outrageous. But here's the message she sent me less than a minute after I texted to inquire about donations. Thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260928-181207~2.jpg‎  

  13. #23629

    Lori

    I have seen Lori several times and never impressed with anything other than her low donation and open menu. She actually seemed like an ok person. But on my last visit she was a total dead fish fuck with no energy.

    I have no reason to want to visit again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...g/707640159552

  14. #23628

    Cassidy / bebee

    Had a BnG dream with Cassidy recently. And was pleasantly surprised. Room was in one of the local hooker hotel but her room.was respectable with very little clutter or aromas. She looks very similar to her pictures so there was no surprise there. She welcomed me in and after a brief conversation she got to work. Somewhat of a rush but it was a BnG.

    Don't know why she has changed her name.

    I will probably repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/956268327538

  15. #23627

    Working?

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    Well The Polish Ostrich has a few familiar faces working there.
    Working, or "working"? Not too interested in being the creeper who harasses the actual staff lmao.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape