Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 178 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2662
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #2662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienated  [View Original Post]
    Saw Valerie but told me I had to wear condom and bi only. Does she really only do condom and bjs?
    A working girl can be picky about who and how she wants to service someone. Can be based on their looks and / or hygiene. Even the same service can vary in price from one guy to another. Or maybe she wasn't having a good day. Or could even be that time of the month.

  2. #2661

    Valerie with an accent

    Saw Valerie but told me I had to wear condom and bi only. Does she really only do condom and bjs?

  3. #2660
    Thank you gentlemen, I appreciate the intel.

  4. #2659
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNot213  [View Original Post]
    Sorry gentlemen this is definitely out of topic. But does anyone know an area similar to skid in the IE area? Have to be up here for a while. Thank you.
    G street & 5th San Bernardino and Holt Avenue in Pomona. Lingerie models, more like Fig than skid row. But if you're really looking for skid row zombies go up & down Magnolia (near the mall) in Riverside.

  5. #2658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNot213  [View Original Post]
    Sorry gentlemen this is definitely out of topic. But does anyone know an area similar to skid in the IE area? Have to be up here for a while. Thank you.
    As mentioned before with a similar question for other areas. You're not going to find it. You might find some very random homeless girl in that area that might be open to play. But there is no other homeless area and concentrated as skidrow in LA county. It's famous for what it is. So that's really the only area like it around LA county. So either make the drive there to hopefully hook up. Or best of luck where you're at if you can't.

  6. #2657

    Looking for similar skids girls but in the IE area.

    Sorry gentlemen this is definitely out of topic. But does anyone know an area similar to skid in the IE area? Have to be up here for a while. Thank you.

  7. #2656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    Like me, I don't think Lexx has kids. Or at least he's never mentioned them!
    Yep no kids. Although I've had the opportunity many times over the years. To make one with some of the girls I was seriously involved with and some not so serious. I actually would still want a child even at my age now. But it's not mandatory. I'd rather have a real gf again as a SO and not get older / die alone. That's more important for me. I don't want to still be doing any of this into much older age.

  8. #2655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoop  [View Original Post]
    Careful with them doing it in the car and maybe leaving something behind for you or a kid to stumble upon.
    No kids or SO to worry about. It's just me, myself and I. LOL I'm a single guy that civie dates, sugarbabies and cruises DT. And I always check / clean my car afterwards. I like keeping it clean and clutter free in there. Just have some toiletries, my car window shades and some small towels for quick self cleaning afterwards.

  9. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoop  [View Original Post]
    Careful with them doing it in the car and maybe leaving something behind for you or a kid to stumble upon.
    Like me, I don't think Lexx has kids. Or at least he's never mentioned them!

  10. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    That's not always the case. A few do that outside of the car but it's only a very few. Most will take a hit in the car with me and will ask first if they can. I'm cool with it. And a few others will not take a hit at all with you or not in front of you. If I bring them to my place. They will sometimes hit in the bathroom or sometimes in the room with me. Every girl is different in that aspect.
    Careful with them doing it in the car and maybe leaving something behind for you or a kid to stumble upon.

  11. #2652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    I went on another drive today. Was looking for Valerie again if I'm being honest, but she was nowhere to be seen. There are some cute girls around, but they all seem preoccupied and then I ran into an older lady named Caroline. Face was kind of whatever but she had great tits. I asked her if she needed a ride and she hopped in. Got some good head and then dropped her off. Not a great looker, but not awful either. I would say middle grade, but she could definitely work the shaft and had no problem taking every drop.
    Caroline is one of the OG girls there. Been there a loooong time. When she first got to the area she looked prettier. But the drugs and homeless life have aged her fast. Look up her first videos on the Soft White Underbelly series on YouTube and you'll see how better she looked back then. The two videos from 6 years ago. I think she's the first person / girl that started that whole YouTube series. Claims she dated Charlie Sheen back in the day. I can see that being true. When I don't find any girls at all. I sometimes give her some time. She can be toothy though with it and it don't feel good sometimes. LOL.

  12. #2651

    Caroline

    I went on another drive today. Was looking for Valerie again if I'm being honest, but she was nowhere to be seen. There are some cute girls around, but they all seem preoccupied and then I ran into an older lady named Caroline. Face was kind of whatever but she had great tits. I asked her if she needed a ride and she hopped in. Got some good head and then dropped her off. Not a great looker, but not awful either. I would say middle grade, but she could definitely work the shaft and had no problem taking every drop.

  13. #2650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomtomtomy  [View Original Post]
    When I first talked to Valerie she was setting up what ever she's was smoking and said she wasn't working but I think most girls there like to work while they're high because I've run into girls that don't want to get bothered but once they're done they're game. So that's a tip for people out a girl's willingness can change after they do what they need to do.
    That's not always the case. A few do that outside of the car but it's only a very few. Most will take a hit in the car with me and will ask first if they can. I'm cool with it. And a few others will not take a hit at all with you or not in front of you. If I bring them to my place. They will sometimes hit in the bathroom or sometimes in the room with me. Every girl is different in that aspect.

  14. #2649
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it's 50/50 man when they are working. LOL Not all of them are. And some possibly may but are having a really bad day. And don't want to work that day and just pissed at the world. Some of the regulars that are out there. Take days off and that's understandable. I see these girls more as UTRs than traditional prostitutes. Because they're not always working, they don't dress like the Fig street ho's showing off their ass in thongs and shit, are randomly out there when they want to. They don't advertise usually and don't have a stable phone to reach them at. Not like Fig girls that are out there every night and at predictable locations.
    When I first talked to Valerie she was setting up what ever she's was smoking and said she wasn't working but I think most girls there like to work while they're high because I've run into girls that don't want to get bothered but once they're done they're game. So that's a tip for people out a girl's willingness can change after they do what they need to do.

  15. #2648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomtomtomy  [View Original Post]
    Yea back before I knew what I was doing I was on the other side of 7th and I saw a cute girl sitting outside. I asked if she needed a ride or anything and she stated yelling at me she wasn't a prostitute. I'm like oh crap I'm sorry.
    Yeah it's 50/50 man when they are working. LOL Not all of them are. And some possibly may but are having a really bad day. And don't want to work that day and just pissed at the world. Some of the regulars that are out there. Take days off and that's understandable. I see these girls more as UTRs than traditional prostitutes. Because they're not always working, they don't dress like the Fig street ho's showing off their ass in thongs and shit, are randomly out there when they want to. They don't advertise usually and don't have a stable phone to reach them at. Not like Fig girls that are out there every night and at predictable locations.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 178 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape