Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 2656
-
Today 15:23 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 1008Yep no kids. Although I've had the opportunity many times over the years. To make one with some of the girls I was seriously involved with and some not so serious. I actually would still want a child even at my age now. But it's not mandatory. I'd rather have a real gf again as a SO and not get older / die alone. That's more important for me. I don't want to still be doing any of this into much older age.
Originally Posted by Grail47
[View Original Post]
-
Today 15:18 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 1008No kids or SO to worry about. It's just me, myself and I. LOL I'm a single guy that civie dates, sugarbabies and cruises DT. And I always check / clean my car afterwards. I like keeping it clean and clutter free in there. Just have some toiletries, my car window shades and some small towels for quick self cleaning afterwards.
Originally Posted by JohnCoop
[View Original Post]
-
Today 13:47 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 235Like me, I don't think Lexx has kids. Or at least he's never mentioned them!
Originally Posted by JohnCoop
[View Original Post]
-
Today 13:22 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 107Careful with them doing it in the car and maybe leaving something behind for you or a kid to stumble upon.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 23:07 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 1008Caroline is one of the OG girls there. Been there a loooong time. When she first got to the area she looked prettier. But the drugs and homeless life have aged her fast. Look up her first videos on the Soft White Underbelly series on YouTube and you'll see how better she looked back then. The two videos from 6 years ago. I think she's the first person / girl that started that whole YouTube series. Claims she dated Charlie Sheen back in the day. I can see that being true. When I don't find any girls at all. I sometimes give her some time. She can be toothy though with it and it don't feel good sometimes. LOL.
Originally Posted by SBlover
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 21:45 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 64Caroline
I went on another drive today. Was looking for Valerie again if I'm being honest, but she was nowhere to be seen. There are some cute girls around, but they all seem preoccupied and then I ran into an older lady named Caroline. Face was kind of whatever but she had great tits. I asked her if she needed a ride and she hopped in. Got some good head and then dropped her off. Not a great looker, but not awful either. I would say middle grade, but she could definitely work the shaft and had no problem taking every drop.
-
09-24-26 19:57 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 1008That's not always the case. A few do that outside of the car but it's only a very few. Most will take a hit in the car with me and will ask first if they can. I'm cool with it. And a few others will not take a hit at all with you or not in front of you. If I bring them to my place. They will sometimes hit in the bathroom or sometimes in the room with me. Every girl is different in that aspect.
Originally Posted by Tomtomtomy
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 18:56 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 29When I first talked to Valerie she was setting up what ever she's was smoking and said she wasn't working but I think most girls there like to work while they're high because I've run into girls that don't want to get bothered but once they're done they're game. So that's a tip for people out a girl's willingness can change after they do what they need to do.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 17:51 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 1008Yeah it's 50/50 man when they are working. LOL Not all of them are. And some possibly may but are having a really bad day. And don't want to work that day and just pissed at the world. Some of the regulars that are out there. Take days off and that's understandable. I see these girls more as UTRs than traditional prostitutes. Because they're not always working, they don't dress like the Fig street ho's showing off their ass in thongs and shit, are randomly out there when they want to. They don't advertise usually and don't have a stable phone to reach them at. Not like Fig girls that are out there every night and at predictable locations.
Originally Posted by Tomtomtomy
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 16:09 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 29Yea back before I knew what I was doing I was on the other side of 7th and I saw a cute girl sitting outside. I asked if she needed a ride or anything and she stated yelling at me she wasn't a prostitute. I'm like oh crap I'm sorry.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 15:10 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 1008Yeah she's a nice one. There's only two chics I've hooked up with there. That I wasn't sure they were down. First one was tall Vee. She was just sitting on the curb over on Towne and Agatha years ago. And I thought she was a civie waiting for someone. She was very nicely dressed and nice makeup. She looked like a model. I drove around once more and asked if she needed a ride. She came over and that was my first hookup with her. The other girl was Madison. She's a fine honeydip. Beautiful petite blonde. Thought she was a civie too, nicely dressed, blonde hair, hot. Stopped and asked if she needed a ride. And that was my first time with her.
Originally Posted by Tomtomtomy
[View Original Post]
The other new Valerie I mentioned is beautiful. She also looks out of place and a civie. She was wearing a nice sundress the first time I talked to her and just looks like a natural beauty, blonde. I haven't seen her around since though. So she might be gone now.
-
09-24-26 11:10 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 29By far Valerie is one of the sweetest girls out there. I saw her walking into the area as I was driving by thinking she was just a girl that got lost or was in the wrong hood. But then I saw her smoking something so I knew she was there for a reason. While doing our thing she told she's a nymphomaniac so pick her up while you can. She dress differently every day but said she always wears black stockings. And like everyone says has the cutest accent.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 00:55 #2644Senior Member

Posts: 1008I was happy for your first skid girl man that I mentioned the wrong Valerie. LOL There's two new Valerie's there. Reading your report again you hooked up with Valerie with the Boston sounding accent. Love girls with that accent. Had a few from Jersey and Boston in the past. She's cute too with a sweet ass. I've hooked up with her a couple times. First time I found her on 7th by Crocker. She's very chill and cool to chat with too. Good find man for your first one. She's one of the new girls transplanted from MacArthur park.
Originally Posted by SBlover
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 22:50 #2643Senior Member

Posts: 1008She is a very nice one. I posted a quick report on her. I talked to her when she was over on Crocker and 7th. She was open but she only wanted fentanyl not cash. You got very lucky finding her and willing to hook up for cash. Especially for your first skid girl. You're going to be spoiled with any other chic you find there now. LOL Because they wont look as good as her. There's other cute girls like her there but not the quickest to find. She has a video on YouTube under the Soft White Underbelly series. The video doesn't do her justice. She looks better in person. But she's one of the true gems out there. I believe she's usually a natural blonde.
Originally Posted by SBlover
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 21:55 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 64Got my first skid girl
As the title says, picked up my first skid girl today.
I've driven around a few times, but never saw any talent that seemed worth picking up or they were with a dude but today I found a white girl on seventh and Agatha. Name is Valerie, from West Virginia. Slender, brunette, and she gives great Head and a great price. I'll definitely look for her again, she didn't have a number unfortunately.
I didn't think it was going to happen because I've gone down there so many times but finally scored.











Reply With Quote




