Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 920 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 13799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13784
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrosk94  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nano? How's her DFK game? All BP girls have been pretty much a disappointment.
    She will disappoint as well, she's super cute and nice but service isn't great.

    Only girls I've had a good time with recently were moe and mia, all the others I left feeling like I wasted money LOL.

    Interested in lily hopefully she's good.

  2. #13783

    Nano

    Has anyone seen Nano? How's her DFK game? All BP girls have been pretty much a disappointment.

  3. #13782
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    She had said November previously, but haven't locked in the dates as of yet.

    She is a must see whenever she is in town. Her 3 hole switching with no wipe down in between is legendary, nasty shit that you only see in porn videos.
    Damn she sounds perfect.

  4. #13781
    Quote Originally Posted by Hericlb  [View Original Post]
    Charlie do you know if jenny three holes is going to come back soon to BP?

    Thanks.
    She had said November previously, but haven't locked in the dates as of yet.

    She is a must see whenever she is in town. Her 3 hole switching with no wipe down in between is legendary, nasty shit that you only see in porn videos.

  5. #13780

    Jenny?

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Oct 1st.

    PRST-023.
    Charlie do you know if jenny three holes is going to come back soon to BP?

    Thanks.

  6. #13779
    Quote Originally Posted by CokeZero  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her out yet? She looks hot.
    Pictures of a Japanese girl named Akina from Vancouver: Fujiwara Miku Akina. Same girl. https://91babe.com/community/models/...5-f6f9082c7367.

  7. #13778
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoop  [View Original Post]
    I see these j-girls in current line-up: Sayo and Nano at BP and then Hirori and Mai at the nunhouse.

    Does anyone have any info or link for the JAV video for any of these J-girls (if any of them have any JAV video or not) ?

    PM is also ok.
    Oct 1st.

    PRST-023.

  8. #13777

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Mia at BP was eating food while I was exiting and her tits looked juicy af. Wondering if anyone saw her and if she gave comparable service to the Asians at the 200 mini VIP, if she is as thin as the main photo showing flat waist / stomach.
    I reviewed her earlier from Nunhouse (she was using the name Nany or Ana). If it matters she’s not from Ecuador as BP indicates. Saw her a few weeks ago at a different place and not much changed service wise. She's my type and has some of the most beautiful tits so I said sure, I'll try again. Repeat didn't improve service. 30/$160 no kissing and licking anywhere, everything covered. Hurried service, I was a little over 15 min each time and the last few min I could tell she was annoyed I hadn't cummed yet. The most recent time I started cg, switched to missionary for a couple min and asked to doggy and she said last position, no mas. Anyway, she's friendly just don't expect Asian-type service. Also I don't daty the Latin girls even if they offered at the apt / parlors, most of the ones I've been with don't shower after. Just spray, wipe and outfit back on. She was no different.

  9. #13776
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    Tried Sayo at BP yesterday, and she was just ok. Place is kind of dumpy and busy as fuck. She's skinny and gave decent service. Cute enough but probably hitting mid 30's. Pussy is somewhat tight but has been broken in for a while. I noticed that BP added Miria today, but she's also listed on huanlegong's site. So there's an obvious connection between both spots.

    The current access to so many J girls is great, but there are a lot more average ones than before. Lilly's was fantastic for bringing in some true young Japanese dolls. The tightest pussies and the best attitudes. More girl next door Japanese cuties. There were a few mediocre girls I saw there but most were top tier. Now, they're kind of homely and older. Pros.

    Not a total complaint, more of an observation. I have a couple phenomenal SBs on my roster, but had an Asian crave this week. I won't be back for Asian until the next one hits, but I feel the talent and crappy environments don't justify the higher pricing.
    First off, love the honesty.

    Second, you're 100% correct. Some places tend to not invest in their places at all. With that said, as far as pricing goes, all asian places charge same rate for the same girl. In C girl world, some of them can be as low as 140/30, some can be 200/30, other higher ends can be 300/30, or even 500/30. These are set for each girl and they don't change the rate. J girls are mostly the same. I know for a fact because I have probably over 50 agencies I've been to across all over US.

  10. #13775
    Mia at BP was eating food while I was exiting and her tits looked juicy af. Wondering if anyone saw her and if she gave comparable service to the Asians at the 200 mini VIP, if she is as thin as the main photo showing flat waist / stomach.

  11. #13774

    J Girls

    Tried Sayo at BP yesterday, and she was just ok. Place is kind of dumpy and busy as fuck. She's skinny and gave decent service. Cute enough but probably hitting mid 30's. Pussy is somewhat tight but has been broken in for a while. I noticed that BP added Miria today, but she's also listed on huanlegong's site. So there's an obvious connection between both spots.

    The current access to so many J girls is great, but there are a lot more average ones than before. Lilly's was fantastic for bringing in some true young Japanese dolls. The tightest pussies and the best attitudes. More girl next door Japanese cuties. There were a few mediocre girls I saw there but most were top tier. Now, they're kind of homely and older. Pros.

    Not a total complaint, more of an observation. I have a couple phenomenal SBs on my roster, but had an Asian crave this week. I won't be back for Asian until the next one hits, but I feel the talent and crappy environments don't justify the higher pricing.

  12. #13773

    Hiori at nunhouse

    In my dream. Not too long, but be paient and read on.

    Earlier I posted in this forum asking you guys about more info (such as JAV video) for 4 J-girls in the current lineup. But it seems there is 12-24 hours delay in moderator approving the post and so I did not get any response on-time from any of you fellow mongers. So I called Tokyo-ginza spa to book a session with Kiki for first time.

    Upon arrival, I was disappointed because it is the corner building with lots of foot traffic and neighbours walking with dogs as I was entering. Kiki opened the door, upon first peek I did not get any spark and so quickly changed my mind and asked for Chloe, she said Chloe not available and instead showed me younger latina Daniela. I didn't like that latina either, so politely walked away and came back to parking spot. Then called 888-club asking to see Lia within next 15 min because Lia looked delicious in their website. But booker was honest and told me Lia busy now and I have to wait 30-45 min. So then I reluctantly called nunhouse asking for Mai or Hiori and booker said both girls are free now (it turned out that was a lie) and I can pick and choos and I can see them within next 15 min. I also learnt from booker that nunhouse moved again to a new location.

    So I drove to that new address within 10 min. Street parking was easy. Upon entering, saw same doorman and he recognized me from my prior visit just few days ago, but at their previous address; I asked to see Hiori and Mai. Learnt both are busy. Then he took me to basement and I saw Linda working from basement room, but didn't like her either (don't remember if it is same Linda I peeked a few days ago when I chose Amy or different one). So I was asked to wait in basement sofa for 20-30 min until Hiori becomes available. I patiently waited. No TV or camera in basement. Finally my turn came I was called by the doorman and I walked upstrair to the main floor to meet Hiori; O My god, she is young (definitely below 30 years) decent looking and around 5' - 5'2"; natural 32 D (or 34 B) very soft; hour-glass type body; We settled for 30 min for 2 benji; Then went for initial shower and blue toast; She was ok for me to suck on her tongue half way, but as of this writing she has a sore in her upper lips; so no full DFK allowed;.

    After returning from shower, I started prolong DATY and went on for good 7-8 min, but she refused FIV and asked me to stick to only clit portion for DATY. Then usual BBJ, which was ok and felt very good as her long black thick straight hair fell on my upper right thigh; Next, I requested 69, but she started with the "no time" story. I was also keeping time and showed her in my wrist watch how much time left. Anyway we skipped 69 and she started covered CG and after 2 min I quickly switched to mish for 1 min and then doggy as I was reaching very close and but didn't want to quite finish yet. So 2 more min in doggy. Then I switched to standing mish because I was 90% there and wanted to hold for few more min. After 1-2 min standing mish I collapsed. Then we quickly hit shower again within remaining 4 min and got back to the room to dress up.

    While walking back from shower I saw Mai walking in the hallway. Thank god I didn't choose Mai because no spark on my first peek.

    Hiori's english is ok and no translator was needed for my 30 min action. As I was dressing up to get ready, I asked her and she told me she is from Tokyo city and previously worked in local soap-land as well, she also said she will be here until 3 more days and not until full end of month as the website states. Not sure how true.

    If you go to top1 spa website (which I think is very similar to nunhouse website), last picture is her most recent and very accurate; I mean this one: https://www.top1spa.com/view/38053.

    Did I get my 30 minutes worth of value? Yes.

    Would I repeat? Yes. Another time, but not immediately.

    As of this writing there is no review of Hiori in this forum, and so hope this adds value to fellow mongers before she leaves. But I am not sure after how long moderator will approve (may be he does it in a batch approval of multiple posts) this review then it will be visible in the forum!

    As I was walking out, saw 4 of you guys waiting in the living room for your turn. So I wroke up from my dream sweaty.

    End of my dream.

  13. #13772

    Lancey

    Just saw her today wow. Petite body, nice bolt-ons, and a pretty face, too. The BJ was average, she didn’t like me holding her head during it. But other than that, everything was allowed. She even let me lift her up and pound away. I even 69’d her she’s so light and small. I couldn’t stop sucking on those bolt-ons, they look huge on her little frame. The other girl was busy, so I might have to come back soon..


    Stay safe boys

  14. #13771

    Question about JAV link

    I see these j-girls in current line-up: Sayo and Nano at BP and then Hirori and Mai at the nunhouse.

    Does anyone have any info or link for the JAV video for any of these J-girls (if any of them have any JAV video or not) ?

    PM is also ok.

  15. #13770

    Nunhouse Hiori

    Got a decent look at all 4 girls working, nice lighting in each room. Location a lot better than the other two spas especially the bathroom. Wasn't impressed by any of the other girls frfr.

    Hiori was walking back to her room while I requested Mai but Hiori was looking real fuckable in her backless dress and Mai was on her bed actually didn't get that great of a look at Mai, might have been thinking with my wallet like save 40 and fuck a hotter girl LOL.

    Anyway session was very good, much better GFE than the Japanese girl I saw earlier at BP but lower looks and body a bit thicker for sure. Still a very solid time and solid choice, pics on the site are pretty accurate my immediate thought when I saw the pics was maybe they are hiding a uglier / fatter girl than the pics that's why I initially thought to see Mai but Hiori is maybe slightly hotter than the pics maybe she didn't want a accurate pic on the site and the pic editor guy or whatever didn't do her any favors LOL. Probably a 8 looks 8 body 8 service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape