Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 13047
-
10-02-26 03:16 #12972Senior Member

Posts: 358Sunny Mia and Ella
Yup, can't wait to see them next week. Two of my favorites.
Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime
[View Original Post]
If you haven't see them, still a few more days to do so. But like MTT suggested, better plan ahead.
-
10-02-26 00:47 #12971Senior Member

Posts: 316Celine La Day
9/29 Celine La Day.
I need to find a place to chill after a busy day, Asian clients are the worse to deal with, and the 60 FW is not helping. Went to get gas at chevon and passed by this place quick RM with google search to make sure I am not getting myself into trouble then called them up. They don't seem to be that busy at 3 PM. So after I got gas and I went to check it out. Celine gpt me inside, decent looking face with a D size tits, the warm attitude seal the deal.
No massage here, straight in for the action. Got my hands full with those tits while she licks and kisses my neck and chest. I hinted at her to use those Ds for a round of Russian, she didn't catch it, and she didn't understand the slang neither, bummer BJ it is. On here she does it well. Good handle on the pace, full eye contact DT was good, didn't need much of a hand support neither. We tried 69, and maybe was me being picky, or maybe she didn't wipe well, it was a no go for me. But she did let me finger bang her until she was ready, she utter out " fuck me baby" That was my cue, covered up and slipped right in. Credit where credit is due, she can sure squeeze in a tight one, but in terms of performance side of things, she lacks major points. Half way through she got lazy or tired and just laid there and let me do my thing. I finished In the cover yes but I felt like I had to really tried to get there. No GFE type work and she clean me up with wipes and hot towel service, a real in and out in 30 minutes flat. 2 benji for this one is not a real worth, but can't be winners all the time. Sometimes we get the basic crew. I would not recommend it, unless you are truly in a bind, to get a nut in late at night, they do open until 2 AM apparently, so maybe a little alcohol does some good enhancement for this performance.
-
10-01-26 23:38 #12970Senior Member

Posts: 358Sally is in SD now
I think your wish may have come true; she is currently in SD now for the next two weeks.
Originally Posted by MicroPianist
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 18:15 #12969Senior Member

Posts: 64Baibie Spa Alhambra
Baibie Spa, the spelling is correct. I was there about 2 weeks ago for the first time, I liked it, so even though it is not in my area, I took a long detour and visited again.
Some of you mentioned can't find it on map, try to search Baibie Bar, it is on the corner of Main and Marengo, right next to Alhambra Nissan dealership. The MP is hiding at the corner of a stripmall, and speaking of parking, two weeks ago the lot was empty, but yesterday, I just parked on the street.
Back to most important, the girl. Jojo, I think that's what she said. Not the greatest english, enough to comm, but she makes up with her look, body and service. I am going to skip all the normal process, procedure stuffs, massage, BBBJ, 69 all went well, but what lingers in my mind after 24 hr is her natural DD and facial ending. Yes, I examined them very well, 100% natural, she told me 36 DD, I am 100% positive on the natural DD part. And yes, a facial to finish, I think both of us were planning to cum in her mouth, but then I pulled it out and hinted by aiming at her face, she hesitated, but then took it like a champ. She didn't ask, but I tipped her extra since I feel she needed to go wash her face and redo makeup and all.
-
10-01-26 17:20 #12968Senior Member

Posts: 64True that
It is unfortunate that we take parkings into consideration when we decide on which AMP to visit. I feel your pain, I hate when the neighbor businesses have their doors wide open, and everyone stares at you walking in and out of the MP.
Originally Posted by DutchMaster101
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 13:07 #12967Regular Member

Posts: 92Looks like I picked the wrong week
To be in Europe.
Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 12:12 #12966Senior Member

Posts: 163Sunny. Mia
Mia is back at Sunny as a fill-in for a week. Only for a week though, then she's headed to SD allegedly.
Unfortunate that I'm not going to have a chance to see her. Those that do, I know her schedule was always packed with appointments, so plan ahead.
Stay safe & enjoy!
-
10-01-26 04:17 #12965Regular Member

Posts: 3They are talking about the place in Torrance.
Originally Posted by MassMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 01:16 #12964Senior Member

Posts: 90They really went after two of the more popular spots in OC too. 😅 RIP to those places, I guess. November 5th seriously can't come soon enough—I'm curious to see what happens by then. Anyone else wondering how this is all going to play out?
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 01:02 #12963Regular Member

Posts: 5Just moved to MDR and am looking for parlors nearby. I drove past Lee Spa on Glencoe and looks like they might do extras, but no intel on here. Any spas nearby I'd appreciate since I don't see a lot on this area. Thank you.
-
09-30-26 23:37 #12962Senior Member

Posts: 316I had her before when she was at SD. You must have missed her. She is good, but then again, she is no Ella that's for sure.
Originally Posted by MicroPianist
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 23:35 #12961Senior Member

Posts: 316Check your PM.
Originally Posted by MassMe
[View Original Post]
As a senior I hope you know it is against the rules to shout out the address in the open. Not a call out just a quick reminder.
I'll send you all the info you seek. Be sure to call super early, they are super busy which it is a fact. I had my 1 bad appointment and got chased around here to explain myself for days.
-
09-30-26 19:21 #12960Senior Member

Posts: 75Sunny?
Where is this SUNNY place? Not the shit hole on 5 xxxx W Sunset Blvd. Right? Is there are good Sunny?
Originally Posted by Tangeelalte
[View Original Post]
Los Angeles, CA 90027.
East Hollywood.
-
09-30-26 14:58 #12959Regular Member

Posts: 4Sunny massage
Been here a few times and just wanted to drop a quick comment. This place is great and getting very popular. I had an appointment set up but they were so busy I had to wait a bit before it was my turn. Guys, make sure to make an appointment. Probably 5 guys were turned away without an appointment.
I've seen Ella and Kristen this rotation and both are great. Ella earns her title of throat goat and Kristen was a sweetheart. Her tat on her shoulder is a Thai tattoo. I asked her about it and she said she was just a Thai culture enthusiast and had visited there many times.
-
09-30-26 00:11 #12958Senior Member

Posts: 70Sally at Sunny
Was up in the area for some work this week and heard that Ella from down where I stay was visiting up here. Was in the mood for some DT action but when I arrived she had some appointments lined up. MMS recommended Sally and I was not disappointed with her recc at all.
Sally looks like she's in her early to mid 20's, petite, and has a fantastic body. I would say she's about 5'1 - 5'3, has a pretty nice grabbable booty and a pair of what I believe to be natty Cs. Her face is really cute, I would believe her if she said she was mixed with some kind of European blood. Service wise, she was very sweet and really let me take the reigns. Theres some sessions where I just want to be lazy and make zero decisions, but with her it was almost natural to guide and be the driving force in the session, which is honestly nice sometimes. Another thing of note, she was able to give me exactly what I came for anyways, as the DT game was A+, even though she wasnt quite on the level of Ella.
All in all, I'd repeat for sure. I hope we get her down in SD soon.













Reply With Quote





