Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 18215
-
10-01-26 09:10 #18170Senior Member

Posts: 73Error
Yes my mistake, wrong forum.
-
09-30-26 16:56 #18169Senior Member

Posts: 33Smell like escort promotion
What she offer to you for this " promotion ".
Originally Posted by AndyInTherye
[View Original Post]
She's the worst ever and ever!
-
09-30-26 14:50 #18168Senior Member

Posts: 488Princess cutie
This one advertises in several places. She doesn't need posted here in UTR thread. She's well above the radar. Anyone thinking of seeing her go read the negative reviews. They are spot on. JB.
Originally Posted by AndyInTherye
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 13:54 #18167Senior Member

Posts: 192I never understand when they say kissing is too personal and they are saving it for their man, but will suck your dick.
Originally Posted by JobsForAngel
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 13:49 #18166Senior Member

Posts: 629I never found her super attractive when she was thick but her 80 coin BBBJ in the altamonte mall parking lot was superb. I use to live 5 minutes away and she'd meet me there. Fingered her holes while she did it. She never did mind a finger in her ass.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 11:44 #18165Senior Member

Posts: 489Bree
I met up with Bree recently and wow, she was amazing. Picked her up at location and we started with amazing road head. At location she gave me more bbbjdt. I was absolutely loving it and was planning to cimws. But she wanted to do FS. Didn't take long for me to pop. Held my pop as long as possible until she came first. Her performance rating both for BBBJ and FS. A very strong performance grade A. She's a definite repeat for me! Digtis are available for senior members only with good posts.
R5.
-
09-30-26 06:42 #18164Senior Member

Posts: 73Princess Cutie
Contacted Princess Cutie to see if was still in Sanford but alas is making the transition to Kissimmee and will be at International Drive for a bit if anyone is interested.
-
09-29-26 17:36 #18163Senior Member

Posts: 1150Weight down price way up
I tried a couple times to talk to her thru another account and she wanted over 300 for a first meet. She looks good but honestly I liked her thick. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Cameraeyez
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 11:21 #18162Senior Member

Posts: 178Tara Pictures
I saw Tara's new pictures on her Seeking ad and couldn't believe the transformation.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-e28ab9988c42
-
09-29-26 09:12 #18161Senior Member

Posts: 855Maya
People have been reaching out to me about her, but looks like I got lucky. I noticed when I did see her she was bit off not as talkative like she's normally. It was only for qv 15 min date. She said on the way there that it would have to be an exact 15 minutes date as she has to go to work.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 21:30 #18160Senior Member

Posts: 305Hats off to you
How the hell did you conclude the sagginess, you must have PhD in melons physics!! They are exactly as you stated small and saggy resulting in big disappointment even though her statement was that they are still big enough. My overall assessment was it moved from massive GG to C saggy. To all Tara melon worshippers RIP is appropriate.
Yumyum1.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 11:24 #18159Senior Member

Posts: 161Glaze
Definitely had a great experience with her. Have seen her several times but I'm a bit biased because I like them thick. She's extremely cute and knows what she's doing. Only drawback for me was the no kissing. But her sessions are great but as always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Ldrs9820
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 10:47 #18158Senior Member

Posts: 2964Maya
Check with AndyIZ, appears he visited with her last week.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 08:18 #18157Senior Member

Posts: 119Coming to Orlando for work, come fairly regularly like every other week. Would love Sophia's number if you would pass along via DM. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ReelSky
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 22:13 #18156Senior Member

Posts: 153Contact
Ghost Rider could you please DM me Sophia's number. I can explain how I lost it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ReelSky
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






