Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1664
    Quote Originally Posted by Edcor  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Phoebe at Lotus Spa again and another great time. Slim with some bubble in her butt, soft enhanced boobs, and a pretty face. She is like the energizer bunny, just full of energy and bubbly personality. A true GF experience. And man this girl squirts. I get a faceful when I'm eating her out.

    I saw her multiple times in 2025 when she was at QQ. She is going to be here through the end of October.

    I've come to Lotus because of Phoebe. But she told me a new girl is there now who is awesome. I'll need to check her out.
    Seen several guys say she squirts in DATY, does she squirt during intercourse as well or just DATY?

  2. #1663

    Lotus Spa. Summer

    Got a text from the Mamasan about a new girl at Lotus.

    She goes by Summer. About 5'4, petite but curvy with D cups.

    Paid 1/2 hour house fee. Summer started with a good massage. 10 minutes go by and she asked me to turnover. We spoke about the tip and I told her all I had was 1. 60. She said that was ok. Started with a nice BBBJ for a few minutes. Slipped the condom on and climbed on top of me. Those D cups hanging down in my face looked amazing. I wish I had more money, I could have tried doing some more fun stuff with her. I was on a budget and the clock was ticking So I put her on her back and just started pumping her in mish until I finished in the hat.

    She said thank you and cleaned me up. I had a great time with her she gave outstanding service and she is very adorable. Next time I'm bringing a bigger tip. As I walked out she kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "more available with bigger tip". I will repeat with her.

  3. #1662
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    She sent me this pic when I told her I need something to keep myself motivated. LOL.
    Nice, well if she does reach out to you. Pleased let me know, I'd love to visit her LOL.

  4. #1661
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Phoebe at Lotus Spa

    Just saw Phoebe at Lotus Spa again and another great time. Slim with some bubble in her butt, soft enhanced boobs, and a pretty face. She is like the energizer bunny, just full of energy and bubbly personality. A true GF experience. And man this girl squirts. I get a faceful when I'm eating her out.

    I saw her multiple times in 2025 when she was at QQ. She is going to be here through the end of October.

    I've come to Lotus because of Phoebe. But she told me a new girl is there now who is awesome. I'll need to check her out.

  5. #1660

    Anna? At Sunshine spa

    My first time ever.

    I believe her name is Anna. Around 5'3 ish MM C's, long hair. Pretty slender but honestly it was a blur. She was probably a 7/10 and Mid 30's?. Decently attractive.

    I went for a 30 min. She gave an okay massage at first with some light teasing and grazes here and there. On the flip she asked if it was okay? And started.

    She let me touch her butt and breasts OTC, but I didn't really try to do anything more. I was nervous and didn't ask what other stuff could happen.

    Overall, it was a good experience.

  6. #1659
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Wow, that looks amazing. And yup, its my kink. I hope she comes back soon. Did you take that Pic? I thought these girls wouldn't allow that?
    She sent me this pic when I told her I need something to keep myself motivated. LOL.

  7. #1658
    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    Definitely, hard to find. I'd suggest, it's not totally reasonable to have a 6 pack.

    Doing what they do, is exercise, they surely could incorporate some abs into their half hour appointment, if they chose.

    On the other end, do think its tougher for females to have a 6 pack. Its generally not common amongst the public, who isn't having intercourse many times a day, even though some guys are two minute men.

    The other part, I have no clue about their diet. I think some places prepare food for consumption, others I've arrived at the time of their 'handlers' bringing in food from some place. What I've seen looked like asian take out, but honestly could have been anything as I was 50-75 feet away or even more from the guy bringing in food, assuming it was food.
    From what I've seen, a lot of the girls tend to keep their meals pretty simple when they're not busy. Hot pot or DoorDash seems to be pretty common, and the meals are usually heavy on vegetables and protein, with not much in the way of carbs. Some still eat rice, of course. I've actually shared a few meals with them in the back while waiting for my turn at a couple of places I visit regularly.

    As for the six-pack thing, I think people sometimes underestimate how difficult it is to actually get one, let alone maintain it. The person I'm talking about is really disciplined with her diet and workouts. She usually has protein shakes throughout the day, eats one proper meal, and works out whenever she has downtime between customers. She's in her 40's and honestly looks amazing. If any of you happen to notice a Shin-chan tattoo on the right cheek from a 40+ looking gal, you might know who I'm talking about. 😄 She usually travels between SD, Portland, and Seattle. Where I saw her twice was Sd and once in OC.

  8. #1657
    Quote Originally Posted by Shallot11  [View Original Post]
    There is a Afro / latina who fits that but none that I've seen in AMPs. I don't know if she's working anymore because I haven't seen ads recently. You might see someone like that in an agency though if you're looking for strictly asian.
    Race doesn't matter to me. So whoever fits the description is good.

  9. #1656
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    This is the Angel I was talking about, the most ripped girl I've seen at an AMP.

    She was in SD a few months ago (more cut than the photo below), hope she returns again soon.
    Wow, that looks amazing. And yup, its my kink. I hope she comes back soon. Did you take that Pic? I thought these girls wouldn't allow that?

  10. #1655
    Intoocool
    Guest

    Blue Nova

    I swear this place used to be called something else it's over on Pacific heights. I used to drive past it all the time. Anyway I figured new owners means new ass I want to check it out. I'm going to admit something I never asked a girl's name unless I have to. First off it's not like they're going to give me their real name anyway it's always a cocoa or Lulu or something like that. Second I just want to get some nice ass it really doesn't matter unless I want to become a regular and honestly I prefer heavy rotation. It's not like I give him my real name anyway LOL. The same situation here my girl might as well call her double D the way those titties are so huge LOL. I'll give her credit she actually gave me a massage for at least 20 minutes. Not none of that scratch my back and tell me to flip over but elbows and forearms. When it was time to flip over though no need to negotiate I gave her a buck 50 and she gave my head a good licking before getting on top. I am a creature of habit I run cowgirl reverse and go right to doggy. I love clapping asses and she had a nice one to clap. So it's always nice to break in new spots.

  11. #1654

    They do exist

    Quote Originally Posted by MongeringRat  [View Original Post]
    I think that's a very specific kink. They may exist, I've never came across a muscle mommy.
    This is the Angel I was talking about, the most ripped girl I've seen at an AMP.

    She was in SD a few months ago (more cut than the photo below), hope she returns again soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails angel.jpg‎  

  12. #1653
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyome recently come across a fit provider? I'm talking visible six pack? If not very close to that? I'm in the mood for that. If anyone's got info feel free to do me in you'd like thank you.
    There is a Afro / latina who fits that but none that I've seen in AMPs. I don't know if she's working anymore because I haven't seen ads recently. You might see someone like that in an agency though if you're looking for strictly asian.

  13. #1652

    Is this a kink of yours?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyome recently come across a fit provider? I'm talking visible six pack? If not very close to that? I'm in the mood for that. If anyone's got info feel free to do me in you'd like thank you.
    I think that's a very specific kink. They may exist, I've never came across a muscle mommy.

    Most of these ladies are skinny fat to overweight but in a good way cause they're soft and all of that fat collects migrate to their tits and ass (unless they're enhanced).

  14. #1651
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyome recently come across a fit provider? I'm talking visible six pack? If not very close to that? I'm in the mood for that. If anyone's got info feel free to do me in you'd like thank you.
    6 pack is a big ask considering these girls work 7 days a week and most dorm in or near the spa with extremely limited opportunities to go do anything other than maybe eat. The 2 minutes of riding they do 5-15 times a day is not nearly enough physical strain to force the muscle to build outward. Its hard even for girls who work out regularly to get a 6 pack, these girls are not working out regularly.

  15. #1650
    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    Definitely, hard to find. I'd suggest, it's not totally reasonable to have a 6 pack.
    There was this girl, Angel, who has a visible 6-pack (or even 8-pack) and worked out of Sun Spa a few month ago.

    Probably the most fit girl I've seen in my life; she actually did hand-stand BBBJ and that was crazy!

    Not sure whereabout she is now, probably FL or somewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape