Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1215 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 18215
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18170

    Error

    Yes my mistake, wrong forum.

  2. #18169

    Smell like escort promotion

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyInTherye  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Princess Cutie to see if was still in Sanford but alas is making the transition to Kissimmee and will be at International Drive for a bit if anyone is interested.
    What she offer to you for this " promotion ".

    She's the worst ever and ever!

  3. #18168

    Princess cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyInTherye  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Princess Cutie to see if was still in Sanford but alas is making the transition to Kissimmee and will be at International Drive for a bit if anyone is interested.
    This one advertises in several places. She doesn't need posted here in UTR thread. She's well above the radar. Anyone thinking of seeing her go read the negative reviews. They are spot on. JB.

  4. #18167
    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    Definitely had a great experience with her. Have seen her several times but I'm a bit biased because I like them thick. She's extremely cute and knows what she's doing. Only drawback for me was the no kissing. But her sessions are great but as always, YMMV.
    I never understand when they say kissing is too personal and they are saving it for their man, but will suck your dick.

  5. #18166
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I tried a couple times to talk to her thru another account and she wanted over 300 for a first meet. She looks good but honestly I liked her thick. Good luck.
    I never found her super attractive when she was thick but her 80 coin BBBJ in the altamonte mall parking lot was superb. I use to live 5 minutes away and she'd meet me there. Fingered her holes while she did it. She never did mind a finger in her ass.

  6. #18165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Bree

    I met up with Bree recently and wow, she was amazing. Picked her up at location and we started with amazing road head. At location she gave me more bbbjdt. I was absolutely loving it and was planning to cimws. But she wanted to do FS. Didn't take long for me to pop. Held my pop as long as possible until she came first. Her performance rating both for BBBJ and FS. A very strong performance grade A. She's a definite repeat for me! Digtis are available for senior members only with good posts.

    R5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bree101.jpg‎  

  7. #18164

    Princess Cutie

    Contacted Princess Cutie to see if was still in Sanford but alas is making the transition to Kissimmee and will be at International Drive for a bit if anyone is interested.

  8. #18163

    Weight down price way up

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraeyez  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tara's new pictures on her Seeking ad and couldn't believe the transformation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-e28ab9988c42
    I tried a couple times to talk to her thru another account and she wanted over 300 for a first meet. She looks good but honestly I liked her thick. Good luck.

  9. #18162

    Tara Pictures

    I saw Tara's new pictures on her Seeking ad and couldn't believe the transformation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-e28ab9988c42

  10. #18161

    Maya

    People have been reaching out to me about her, but looks like I got lucky. I noticed when I did see her she was bit off not as talkative like she's normally. It was only for qv 15 min date. She said on the way there that it would have to be an exact 15 minutes date as she has to go to work.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Check with AndyIZ, appears he visited with her last week.

  11. #18160

    Hats off to you

    How the hell did you conclude the sagginess, you must have PhD in melons physics!! They are exactly as you stated small and saggy resulting in big disappointment even though her statement was that they are still big enough. My overall assessment was it moved from massive GG to C saggy. To all Tara melon worshippers RIP is appropriate.

    Yumyum1.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Those melons got to be saggy as hell now. Ugh, best thing about her was her mouth and those massive melons. RIP to those melons.

  12. #18159

    Glaze

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldrs9820  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and asked for photos and only got the ones that have been posted here. I'm just hoping someone else can verify she's real.
    Definitely had a great experience with her. Have seen her several times but I'm a bit biased because I like them thick. She's extremely cute and knows what she's doing. Only drawback for me was the no kissing. But her sessions are great but as always, YMMV.

  13. #18158

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by TaderHead  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck getting a hold of her lately?
    Check with AndyIZ, appears he visited with her last week.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Maya 🍫 about a week ago. I've seen her now a good five times maybe the first time I did see her at her Incall but I wasn't really comfortable going there after that just because leaving my car parked in her driveway. I think she's live with family, but she has the back house to herself so every time I see or do you ask if I can just take a motel and she's usually OK with it.

    This time I saw, I only had enough for 15 minute and she has a pretty much wide open menu. She's not a Greek goddess but she'll try it and do it for a little bit but this time just went for the regular Kitty and BBJ. We were able to make it work but she had to squeeze time because she was getting to work but she was able to see me for 15 minutes. I went to go get the room and she said she'll meet me up there but then after I got the room and was waiting for her, she text me and said hey can you pick me up? I think her brother took the car so I had to leave MotelX go get her and go back to Malta X all worked out since you only have 15 minutes didn't have much time for any foreplay and she had had to work pretty soon couldn't even get BBG cause I think she got some teeth work done so pretty much she just got into K9 position. Nice ass for her petite size. She's a slim petite dark skin ebony but has a nice little booty on her. She has a fantastic arch as well. So jr was happy with the back shots and he exploded. Clean up quickly and drop her back off.

    She's also a safe cool date. She's just far from me but goood to have on rotation.

  14. #18157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119
    Quote Originally Posted by ReelSky  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Sophia recently and I have to say she is amazing. This was my first time messaging a gatekeeper and I was slightly nervous about that, not knowing what the process was like but ghost rider was very quick to reply and helpful.

    She and I were able to coordinate a time to meet and we had an amazing time. Her body is superb! Those tan lines are amazing and she really looks great! Every thing that has already been said is 100% true! Her skills are top notch and I can't wait to repeat!
    Coming to Orlando for work, come fairly regularly like every other week. Would love Sophia's number if you would pass along via DM. Thanks.

  15. #18156

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by ReelSky  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Sophia recently and I have to say she is amazing. This was my first time messaging a gatekeeper and I was slightly nervous about that, not knowing what the process was like but ghost rider was very quick to reply and helpful.

    She and I were able to coordinate a time to meet and we had an amazing time. Her body is superb! Those tan lines are amazing and she really looks great! Every thing that has already been said is 100% true! Her skills are top notch and I can't wait to repeat!
    Ghost Rider could you please DM me Sophia's number. I can explain how I lost it. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape