Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 973 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 14589
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14544
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    She first started to post with some black dude offering threesomes. There must not be a market for that because she dropped him from the ad. She still states that Black Men are preferred. She looks pretty good but I don't meet her preferences so I am a no-go.
    I don't meet her criteria either but she looks damn good. Anyone partake?

  2. #14543

    Threesome girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/050762597384

    Texted when she first started posting. Required husband / boyfriend be present during session not sure if that's still the case. Just wondering.
    She first started to post with some black dude offering threesomes. There must not be a market for that because she dropped him from the ad. She still states that Black Men are preferred. She looks pretty good but I don't meet her preferences so I am a no-go.

  3. #14542

    How to get this link to work

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing its these 20 mg Ciali and I may have upped the dose a tad on my TRT. After the gym this morning I'm going to go see both Nykee & the spinner this morning. They both live together in a house. This is the spinners link her new phone down at the moment I'm going to help her set it up as my cock is in her mouth. Do not and I mean do not let me put her in my shoulders again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356

    14530
    I have her link posted on that post #
    The 2 links here are the same address. Neither link is live. To see the link, open a new tab. Use your mouse left button to highlight the link, and then the right button to copy. Go to the new tab and left click in the upper address bar, then go to "paste" and right click. Link will be active.

  4. #14541

    Fellas. I'm on one he'll of a roll

    I'm guessing its these 20 mg Ciali and I may have upped the dose a tad on my TRT. After the gym this morning I'm going to go see both Nykee & the spinner this morning. They both live together in a house. This is the spinners link her new phone down at the moment I'm going to help her set it up as my cock is in her mouth. Do not and I mean do not let me put her in my shoulders again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356

    14530
    I have her link posted on that post #

  5. #14540

    Black men preferred

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/050762597384

    Texted when she first started posting. Required husband / boyfriend be present during session not sure if that's still the case. Just wondering.
    Count me out I'm a cracker. At least she honest & your not going to meet her husband / boyfriend coming out of the closet. No pun intended.

  6. #14539

    Googled the number.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAPenguin  [View Original Post]
    Haven't reached out but google her ph number and easy find her fb page, seems like a significant other passed away recently.
    I see the post from around the 12 of this month. Looks pretty recent.

  7. #14538
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/050762597384

    Texted when she first started posting. Required husband / boyfriend be present during session not sure if that's still the case. Just wondering.
    Haven't reached out but google her ph number and easy find her fb page, seems like a significant other passed away recently.

  8. #14537
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/050762597384

    Texted when she first started posting. Required husband / boyfriend be present during session not sure if that's still the case. Just wondering.
    Tried setting up a meeting a month ago and she stopped responding. No mention of a significant other.

  9. #14536

    Anybody check this one out

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/050762597384

    Texted when she first started posting. Required husband / boyfriend be present during session not sure if that's still the case. Just wondering.

  10. #14535

    Pre visit

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...d/276502302124

    I went to see Nykee yesterday morning before the gym. She has a house now. Actually it was only to be a friendly visit but she was wearing a skirt & fuck me if I didn't get a pussy shot. That was all she wrote. Fuck FL power pictures here don't do her justice she is still fucking hott to me. I laid down and as I was cashing out my stocks transferring funds for my donations tax write off ok fuck it. Long story short this girl still sucks the best cock hands down. She actually looks at you and not the back of her head. I grabbed a handful of tit and she did that magic whatever the fuck her mouth does that was it. I said I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. I'm going to whoaaaaaaaa.

    She kinda pushed up I power washed both her tits. And guess what. She can actually hold a conversation although I was paying no mind looking at my cum dripping off her nipple.

  11. #14534

    Catie & Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    She is my favorite. Her menu is wide open and makes you feel like she's loving it.
    Both their pussies. I can just stare at them in which I did Catie yesterday. Both their pussies should be painted master pieces hung on my wall. They may be soon doing dates as a pair stay tuned. Be like eating an oral cookie or is it oriel cookie. No. Its oral.

  12. #14533
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    239-310-7195.

    I took this pic. Guys. I do not ever take a girl as such for granted. I felt the same way about Nykee. Although I had my day in the sun. I'm 63 fucking yrs old. There are no young ladies anywhere give an old man a second look let alone Jesus look at that body. After I pounded her pussy I just wanted to look at her. Take it all in. After telling her she been a bad girl for Daddy I'm thinking I can not believe my dick is inside this girl. Her fucking ass is perfect. Her pussy damn near perfect. Somebody tell me I'm wrong? She has a room get on it fellas I only made her cum twice.
    She is my favorite. Her menu is wide open and makes you feel like she's loving it.

  13. #14532

    Catie

    239-310-7195.

    I took this pic. Guys. I do not ever take a girl as such for granted. I felt the same way about Nykee. Although I had my day in the sun. I'm 63 fucking yrs old. There are no young ladies anywhere give an old man a second look let alone Jesus look at that body. After I pounded her pussy I just wanted to look at her. Take it all in. After telling her she been a bad girl for Daddy I'm thinking I can not believe my dick is inside this girl. Her fucking ass is perfect. Her pussy damn near perfect. Somebody tell me I'm wrong? She has a room get on it fellas I only made her cum twice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260927_120105.jpg‎  

  14. #14531

    Agree On Attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Not certain exactly what you mean by serious? I mean yes I do install some humor but I'm 100% honest in all my posts. As with her yes she got nasty I never even met the *****. I was being nice by not telling her she is not my cup of tea by a longshot. IV heard through the grapevine she been nasty with quit a few. If she looks like Lucy Ok I get it. But she doesn't not by a very very very very long shot.
    I received a nasty response from her when the time windows for a get together didn't match. It honestly turned me off and not interested in seeing her again unfortunately. But she is worth the fun if you're getting positive comms. I guess if I wanted to pay for some action and tolerate a woman's mood. I would have stayed married.

  15. #14530

    Diamond new work number

    I got to see diamond this morning. She is definitely a freak. She enjoys role play including hard spankings, rough breast play, chocking, and hair pulling. ,SHE WILL ONLY see past costumers. Dm for number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape